When it comes to side dishes, there’s one dish that is always a favorite! Potato salad is always a crowd pleaser, whether you’re preparing a side dish for your everyday family dinner or entertaining a large group. There are so many different ways to prepare potato salad, from quick and easy potato salad recipes to intricate and exotic. And there’s always the traditional potato salad recipe! Here are 30 easy potato salads that are sure to inspire you.
Easy potato salad
If you’re looking for Mouthwatering Potato Salad Recipes, look no further! These 30 potato salad recipes vary in flavor, from perfect picnic to super-dill-icious and everything in between. Need something quick and easy you can throw together? Browse through the 15 quick & easy recipes. Want to show off your cooking skills with an exotic side dish? There are 15 recipes with a kick just for you! Enjoy as you find a potato salad for every occasion.
Easy Potato Salad Recipes
There’s nothing like a quick side dish that’s both tasty and easy to make! These quick and easy potato salad recipes are just what you need if you’re looking for a simple dinner to plan. Simply pick up the basic ingredients for these potato salad recipes and get started on your meal.
- Best Homemade Potato Salad Recipe EVER – Living on a Dime
- Southern Red Potato Salad – The Gracious Wife
- No Bake Potato Salad Recipe – A Mom’s Take
- Creamy Potato Salad – The Frugal Fairy
- Perfect Picnic Potato Salad – Thirty Something Super Mom
- Best Potato Salad Recipe – The Gracious Wife
- Deviled Egg Potato Salad – Cooking with Carlee
- Southern Charm Potato Salad Recipe – Mom Foodie
- Old Fashioned Potato Salad – Recipes Simple
- Mustard Potato Salad Recipe – Smart Savvy Living
- My Favorite Southern Potato Salad Recipe – To Simply Inspire
- The Original Potato Salad – Gluesticks by Brandy Nelson
- Classic Mustard Potato Salad – Around My Family Table
- Deviled Egg Potato Salad Recipe – The Gracious Wife
- Homemade Potato Salad for a Crowd – Joyfully Thriving
Traditional potato salad recipe
If you want to try something new, then you need to experiment with these potato salad recipes with a twist. You’ll find a recipe for everything, including exotic dishes such as Thai coconut potato salad or Texas Jalapeno Potato Salad. Which of these recipes with a kick are you going to try first?
- “Super-dill-icious” Buttermilk Dill Potato Salad Recipe – Mom Foodie
- Thai Coconut Potato Salad – Mama Likes to Cook
- Sweet Potato Salad with Pineapple – Dear Creatives
- Loaded Baked Potato Salad Recipe – Passion for Savings
- Herbed Fingerling Potato Salad – A Dish of Daily Life
- Potato Salad with Trout & Chorizo – Slow the Cook Down
- Creamy Potato Salad with Bacon and Chives – Intoxicated on Life
- Vegan Mustard Potato Salad – Mama Likes to Cook
- Dutch Potato Salad – Simply Stacie
- Potato Salad in Cottage Cheese Dressing – Mom Foodie
- Texas Jalapeno Potato Salad – The Tiptoe Fairy
- Bacon Cheddar Ranch Potato Salad – Cooking with Carlee
- Sweet Potato Salad with Southwest Vinaigrette – A Dish of Daily Life
- Easy Sweet Potato Salad – Mama Likes to Cook
- Salty Southern Potato Salad Recipe – Homestead Wishing
No matter what your tastebuds are in the mood for, you’re sure to find something you love with these potato salad recipes. Do you prefer quick & easy recipes or are the recipes with a kick your favorite?
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole is quick and easy to throw together
- Yummy Blueberry Muffins
- Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls that taste better than Cinnabon!
- Zucchini Coffee Cake with an amazing streusel topping
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is a special fall treat
- Easy Bread Machine English Muffin Recipe that is waaaaay better than storebought!
- Family favorite Easy Egg Casserole to throw together for company or holiday!
- Delicious Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal
- Make Ahead French Toast Casserole – my father-in-law always says it tastes like great grandma’s bread pudding
- Breakfast Casserole with Croutons is super easy with just the right seasoning
- Disney themed Loaded Mashed Potato Waffles
- Easy Breakfast Pizza recipe
- Healthy and decadent Chocolate Blueberry Overnight Oats
- Easy Yeastless Bread Recipe
- Simple Meat Lasagna Recipe my great-aunt always made
- Loaded Easy Corn Chowder Recipe
- Family Favorite Homemade Taco Pizza
- General Tso Chicken Recipe – better than takeout!
- Delicious Thanksgiving Soup we make from leftover turkey
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Crockpot -a fall breakfast recipe that tastes like dessert
- Easy Pumpkin Chili recipe your family will crave
- Best Ever Tomato Soup (the secret ingredient is bacon!)
- Easy Green Chicken Soup Recipe is super quick and satisfying
- Sweet Chili Recipe is super easy to make and a yummy comfort food!
- Apple Soup Recipe for Fall – tastes like fall in a bowl!
- Pizza Quesadilla is a quick and easy lunch recipe
- Serious this Easy Gingerbread Recipe makes the best, softest Gingerbread man ever!
- Melt in your mouth sugar cookie recipes – my secret recipe
- My family loves these cookies with snickers
- Best Oriental Slaw recipe
- My Great-Grandma’s Orange Rolls Recipe
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- You’ve got to try my copycat Dave’s gourmet butternut squash pasta sauce recipe
- My kid’s favorite – Target Monster Cookie Recipe
- Fall favorite Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- See all of our favorite family recipes here
Fun Summer Activities
Looking for more outdoor activities for kids and things to do in the summer? Your toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and elementary age kids will love these fun ideas to keep them busy all summer long:
- Marshmallow Shooters – go over 30 feet!
- 2 ingredient Easy Slime Recipe
- DIY Lava Lamp
- Pop Rock Science Experiment
- Grow Your Own Crystals
- Water Balloon Density Experiment
- Amazing Bubble Painting
- Grass Head Craft for Kids
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Fireworks Craft
- Beautiful Flower Suncatcher Craft
- 30 Fun June Crafts for Kids
- Lego DIY Zipline
- Exploding Watermelon Science Experiment
- Sidewalk Chalk Recipe