These are the absolute best cinnamon roll recipe you are ever going to taste. These homemade cinnamon rolls are gooey, delicious, and easy to make. Plus this clone of Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls Recipe comes out perfect every time! But the best part, you can make these amazing cinnamon rolls in the bread machine!
Amazing Cinnamon Rolls
Not only are these cinnamon rolls the best cinnamon rolls you’ll ever taste, but they are super easy to make too. This Copycat Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls Recipe is easy to make, just needs some time to rise.
PLUS ~ You can make them the day before and put them in the refrigerator overnight. They will take just 15-20 minutes the next morning and taste just like you wok up at 4am to slave over them.
Bread Machine Cinnamon rolls
This Amazing Cinnamon Rolls recipe is my most requested recipe both by my kids, their friends, and family members who’ve tried our family favorite breakfast recipe. Honestly, I think this homemade cinnamon rolls recipe tastes even better than Cinnabon, Panera, or any that I’ve tried at a restaurant. Plus you can control the ingredients to make sure they are good quality.
Easy Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
I’ll admit, one of my favorite parts of making these is that this easy cinnamon rolls recipe is so simple! Simply put all the following ingredients in your bread machine in the order recommended by your bread machine (we do wet followed by dry, ending with yeast). Let the breadmachine do all the work and then just roll out and TADA! You are instantly nominated for mom of the year and told you should open your own restaurant!
Best Cinnamon Roll Recipe
- 1 cup warm milk (I microwave it for 2 minutes, pour in the machine, and allow to cool while I gather all the other ingredients)
- 6 Tablespoons butter melted (microwave 30 seconds to melt)
- 2 eggs (make sure your other ingredients are ready to add in so egg doesn’t start to cook in warm milk or butter)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons yeast
Easy Cinnamon Roll Recipe
Set your bread machine for the dough cycle which will take about 90 minutes.
Put dough on a floured surface, cover with a towel, and allow to rest 10 minutes.
While the dough rests, mix together the filling:
- 6 Tablespoons soft butter (not melted)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons ground cinnamon
Cinnamon Roll Dough
This dough comes out perfect. No kneading or re-rolling with this dough; it is literally perfect.
Roll out the dough until it is at least 12″ by 18”. You can roll it out bigger, it just means you will get more layers of filling in each of the cinnamon rolls. Sprinkle with cinnamon and brown sugar mixture.
Roll up the dough carefully and tightly.
Easy Cinnamon Buns
Now you have a 16” swirled log. Carefully cut 12 slices.
Hint: To make sure they are even start by cutting the log in half, then each half in half. Then each of these 4 sections gets cut into 3 pieces.
I recommend using a bread knife so that the dough will maintain it’s shape. Just be careful that you do it on a cutting board or don’t cut all the way down or it could damage your counter top.
Place each of the 12 slices in a buttered 9×13 pan.
SAVE FOR TOMORROW
At this point you can cover the pan and put it in the refrigerator and bake it tomorrow morning. It will taste exactly the same and will make the morning a breeze!
In the morning, cover the pan and allow the rolls to rest on top of the oven for 30 minutes while the oven preheats. Then bake at 400 F for 15 minutes.
While the cinnamon rolls bake, whip up a batch of our favorite frosting. This is what makes this Copycat Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls Recipe extra special. YUMMY!
- 5 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 teas vanilla
- several dashes of salt
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
As soon as the cinnamon rolls come out of the oven spread the frosting on top. The heat will melt the frosting. YUM!
Here you have the best cinnamon roll you will ever taste! Way better than a Cinnabon. They are best eaten immediately.
Although they take a little time, they are super easy to make and taste AMAZING!
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole is quick and easy to throw together
- Yummy Blueberry Muffins
- Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls that taste better than Cinnabon!
- Zucchini Coffee Cake with an amazing streusel topping
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is a special fall treat
- Easy Bread Machine English Muffin Recipe that is waaaaay better than storebought!
- Family favorite Easy Egg Casserole to throw together for company or holiday!
- Delicious Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal
- Make Ahead French Toast Casserole – my father-in-law always says it tastes like great grandma’s bread pudding
- Breakfast Casserole with Croutons is super easy with just the right seasoning
- Disney themed Loaded Mashed Potato Waffles
- Easy Breakfast Pizza recipe
- Healthy and decadent Chocolate Blueberry Overnight Oats
- Easy Yeastless Bread Recipe
- Simple Meat Lasagna Recipe my great-aunt always made
- Loaded Easy Corn Chowder Recipe
- Family Favorite Homemade Taco Pizza
- General Tso Chicken Recipe – better than takeout!
- Delicious Thanksgiving Soup we make from leftover turkey
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Crockpot -a fall breakfast recipe that tastes like dessert
- Easy Pumpkin Chili recipe your family will crave
- Best Ever Tomato Soup (the secret ingredient is bacon!)
- Easy Green Chicken Soup Recipe is super quick and satisfying
- Sweet Chili Recipe is super easy to make and a yummy comfort food!
- Apple Soup Recipe for Fall – tastes like fall in a bowl!
- Pizza Quesadilla is a quick and easy lunch recipe
- Serious this Easy Gingerbread Recipe makes the best, softest Gingerbread man ever!
- Melt in your mouth sugar cookie recipes – my secret recipe
- My family loves these cookies with snickers
- Best Oriental Slaw recipe
- My Great-Grandma’s Orange Rolls Recipe
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- You’ve got to try my copycat Dave’s gourmet butternut squash pasta sauce recipe
- My kid’s favorite – Target Monster Cookie Recipe
- Fall favorite Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- See all of our favorite family recipes here
Amazing Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 cup milk, warm
- 2 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoon yeast
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened FILLING
- 1 cup brown sugar packed FILLING
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon FILLING
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened FROSTING
- 4 ounces cream cheese FROSTING
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla FROSTING
- dash salt FROSTING
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar FROSTING
- Put all dough ingredients in your bread machine and set for dough cycle.HINT: If you don't have a bread machine, knead dough 5 minutes, using only as much flour as you need to not let it stick to your hands. Put in bowl, cover with damp towel and set in a warm place to rise for 1-2 hours.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface in a large rectangle (about 12x18"). You can roll it out bigger if you like, it just means there will be more layers in the cinnamon rolls filled with delicious filing!
- Mix together all filing ingredients and sprinkle on dough. Roll up the dough so that the longest side becomes all rolled up.
- Cut cinnamon roll log into 12 equal slices and put in buttered 9x13 pan and allow to sit for 30 minutes while oven preheats to 400 F.HINT: I use a knife to cut bread so the rolls keep their nice circle shape.
- Bake for 15 minutes. While baking whip together frosting. Spread frosting on hot rolls that just came out of the oven. Serve warm.