I figured with the start-up of school it was about time for a couple simple recipes =-)
Egg in a Hole
This is something my Dad made for us many Sunday’s growing up. Simple & delicious. I thought everyone did this, but I’ve had lots of friends say – what is an egg in a hole? So… here is how you make it.
1. Spray griddle or fying pan with non-stick spray
2. Use a cookie cutter to cut out center of bread & place on griddle
3. Spray top of bread with non-stick spray & Head griddle to 350
4. Crack open egg in hole.
5. Cook 5-7 minutes per side or until yolk is cooked to your liking.
6. Serve with fruit for a complete & healthy meal – YUM!
2. Slightly smash & open individual Dorito bags
3. Put the following inside Dorito bags, shake & enjoy!
- Sour Cream