Sure I’m a home educating blog, but my passion is living life intentionally! A big part of that is creating priceless memories with my family….. and because we are such HUGE Disney fans [and have been there more than I care to admit] I have lots of fantastic tips to share!
Ready to plan your next Disney World vacation? let me give you some tips so you can have more fun time on the rides and laughing with your family instead of fighting crowds, standing in line, and missing all your the best dining spots!
Disney World Planning
Before we get into all the nitty gritty of Disney World food and entertainment at Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and Magic Kingdom –> here is where you should start:
- How to Plan a trip to Disney World in 6 Simple Steps – let’s not over complicate it here is what you MUST do to make sure you are ready for your Disney vacation!
- How Much Does Disney World Cost – wondering how much does it cost to go to disney world? We will help you figure out what hotels and tickets are in your budget – there are lots of choices and we will help you break it down
- How Long to Stay at Disney World – should your family stay a week at Disney World or more? We will help you figure it out!
- The BEST age to take kids to Disney World – will your toddler, preschooler, kindergarten, elementary age, or high schooler like Disney World —> here is the answer you’ve been looking for
- BEST time to got to Disney World – should you visit Disney in the fall, winter, spring or summer? What are the low crowd times to visit the Magic Kingdom? We have some advice that may surpirse you
Disney World Hotels
- 8 Reasons to Stay at Disney World Hotels – wondering if it is worth it to stay in the middle of the magic? We will help you way the advantages like extra park time, getting to pick Fastpass first, and others agains the cost of staying on site.
- Disney Moderate Hotels: Which One is Best? – If you are looking to stay at a mid level Disney World Hotel with a pool with as slide and onsite restaurant we will help you pick the one with the best transportation, coolest waterslide, and most engaging decorations.
- Disney World Hotels for Families of 5+ – are you a larger family? Our family of 8 has figured out the best and most economic way to stay at Disney World without breaking the bank! Come se our top hotel picks for large families.
- Art of Animation Hotel Review – Do the theme suites live up to the hype, are they worth the extra money? We have lots of tips and pictures to help you decide!
Disney World Dining
Unlike a “regular” vacation, the more you plan in advance for a Disney vacation the more fun you will have! Why is that? Well if you don’t plan ahead you wont get to eat with Mickey and Minne, get a fastpass to Star Wars Galxy’s Edge, or know which park to visit on which day. So dive in to all our Disney travel planning so you can get to Orlando, Florida with a plan in hand and ready to not thing—- just have fun with your family! Here are some must read tips on disney dining.
- 28 Great Disney World Restaurants to Eat on the Disney Dining Plan
- Disney World Character Dining – one of our favorite ways to use dining credits is to eat with the disney characters. Not only is it a fun, memorable meal, but it is also a way to see characters without taking a lot of part time. You can see Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald, Daisey, Goofy, Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, Piglet, Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Cinderella, Mulan, Ariel, Belle, Beast, Prince Charming, Snow White, Aurora (aka Sleeping Beauty), Prince Eric, Alice, The Mad Hatter, and more!
- Best Quick Service Restaurants – not all disney food is the same – some is delicious and a great value… and then there are places with few choices and apre packaged cookie for your desert choice. You will want to see what we’ve uncovered as the best meals and deserts (since you get free desert with your meal on the disney meal plan!)
- Best Table Service Restaurants – Disney has some truly fantastic sit down restaurants – from eating with the fish, in outer space, with a show, in a drive in movie theatre car, watching a belly dancer, or in a garden in “germany” Here are the restaurants you dont want to miss!
- Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show – delicious food with tons of flavor, flame throwing, and hoola dancers make this easy to get to dinner experience a must see
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue Dinner Show is loads of old time fun for the whole family
- Disney’s Be Our Guest Restaurant is a Don’t Miss!
- Best Snacks at the Magic Kingdom – sure there are mickey pretzels, mickey ice cream bars, churros, carmel apples, pineapple floats, and cinnmon rolls…. but there are so many other don’t miss snacks
Plus, check out our park specific information with the best disney rides, disney entertainment, where to see disney characters, free printable disney touring plans, park specific tips, tricks and more:
60+ Days Before Disney World Vacation
- Everything you Need to Know about Disney Magic Bands
- How to Set-up Your Disney Fastpass+
- How to Get MORE Fastpass+ (like 15+)
- Best Rides to Pick for Disney Fast pass+
- Disney Vacation Packing List – don’t forget anything with our free printable disney packing list with suggestions for items to bring that you may have forgotten!
- 5 Things You’ll Want to Bring on a Disney Vacation – these may surpirse you
Family Vacation Tips
Planning other stops along your way? You will love our other family vacation ideas for camping, flying, Disneyland, cruises, and more!