Disney Trip Planning
Sure I’m a homechool, education, recipes, and kids activities blog, but my passion is living life intentionally! A big part of that is creating priceless memories with my family….. and because we are such HUGE Disney fans [and have been there more than I care to admit] I have lots of fantastic tips to share! So if you are heading to Disneyland, a Disney Cruise, or ready to plan your next Disney World vacation – let me give you some tips so you can have more fun time on the rides and laughing with your family instead of fighting crowds, standing in line, and missing all your the best dining spots!
Disney World Planning
The biggest theme park in the world which is the size of the entire city of San Francisco can be found near Orlando, Florida. Disneyworld has over 50 million visitors a year and boasts 4 parks, 2 waterparks, 22 resorts, over 170 rides, character interactions, and many amazing shows, fireworks, and parades.
- At Disney World you can go on a safari at Animal Kingdom, then visit Pandora and ride Avatar Flight of Passage and watch the Festival of the Lion King.
- Journey around the world showcase at Epcot where you can go Soarin around breathtaking vistas, design your own car on Test Track, try Mission Space, visit Arendale on Frozen ride, head to the kitchen to try the Remy’s Ratatoille Adventure, or join the Guardians of the Galax on the brand new Cosmic Rewind coaster.
- Immerse yourself in the world Disney has created at Hollywood Studios as you venture to Star Wars Land to try the popular Rise of the Resistance, become a toy to join in Toy Story Mania or Slinky Dog Coaster, scream on the thrilling Hollywood Tower of Terror, or join in with Mickey and the Gang in Mickey’s Runaway Railway ride.
- Take a splash at one of the two waterparks – Typhone Lagoon or Blizzard Beach.
- Last, but certainly not least marvel of Cinderella’s Castle in the Magic Kingdom where you can go on Space Mountain, Tron, Splash Mountain, Pirats of the Caribbean, Peter Pan’s Flight, Big Thunder Mountain, Seven Dwarf Mine Train, catch Festival of Fantasy parade, and more! It’s BIG so you will need some tips and tricks to make the most of your time there, see below!
Disney World Hotels
There are a lot of beautiful resorts at Disneyworld! From the whimsical budget hotels in Kissimmee to the moderate with elaporate pools with waterslides to the deluxe which boast access to the monorail, sit down restaurants, and fabulous amenities – there is a hotel for every budget and style! And if you were wondering if it is worth it to stay on Disney property, let me tell you the good and the bad.
Disney World Planning
Plus, check out our park specific information with the best disney rides, disney entertainment, where to see disney characters, free printable disney touring plans, park specific tips, tricks and more:
Disney Vacation Planner
Disney Cruise Planning
Disney Cruise becan sailing on July 30, 1998. Since then Disneycruise line consists of 5 beautiful ships: Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy, and Magic. Each of these midsize ships feature amazing broadway style productions, disney’s revolutionary rotating dining through different themed restaurants, pirates in the caribean party with the only cruise ship the does fireworks at seas, a visit to their hugely popular private island Castaway Cays, a mind blowing kids club, and innovative game shows and scavenger hunts. See our reviews and helpful tips below!
Disneyland is Walt Disney’s original theme park which was fist opened in 1955 in Annaheim (just south of Los Angeles) California. This more manageable experience has 2 parks – Disneyland and California Adventure Park which are walking distance from each other. Here you will find Marvel Web Slingers, Star Wars Rise of the Resistance, Space Mountain, IncrediCoaster, Soarin, Pirates of the Carribean, classic rides like Mr Toad’s Wild Ride, Jungle Cruise, Indiana Jones Adventure, and the amazing Carsland featuring Radiator Racers. See our review below for what is very different between the two rides.
Disney Around the World
Disney has other parks in Paris, France, Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Tokyo – but if you are reading you are probably more interested in visiting the locations that at least begin in the US so that is what I am going to focus on. But if you want to travel, the Haunted Mansion ride at Hong Kong – Mystic Manor – is really unique and fun. The Shanghai Disney’s Pirate of the Carribean blends technology for a truly immersive ride like we have never experienced before. And Disneyland Paris features the only Indiana Jones roller coaster which I loved riding again and again growing up.
Disney Vacation Tips
Are you tired of ads too?
For a small fee you can get this site – and all the free goodies – 100% ad-free!