These super cute, free printable, Rapunzel and Brave Sight Word Readers are a great way for preschooler, kindergartners, and first grade students to learn to read sight words while gaining confidence through practice they will actually look forward to! Included in these disney printables are Pre Primer dolch words.
This is not a licensed Disney product. I am not affiliated with or sponsored by Disney Enterprises.
Sight Word Readers
Free Printable Readers
Princess Sight Words Readers
Recently we were at the store and Minnie was eyeing a princess early reader featuring Tangled and Merida. Unfortunately, they only came at a Level 2 and she most definitely doesn’t know all those words. Since I want to continue encouraging her reading and keep her practicing, I decided to whip up these two sight word books for her.
The pre k sight word books have beautiful pictures and clipart to grab their attention, a simple story line, and lots of sight words to practice! We’ve included images along with the text to help with the tricky story words so your child won’t get discouraged!
If you are using our hugely popular Reading the Easy Way program, these books incorporate words from weeks #1-5 . These emergent sight word readers are perfect for the first Review Week!
Disney activity sheets
Learning alongside your child’s favorite Disney characters makes learning fun! Here are several other free printables with a fun Disney twist to make learning FUN:
- Cars Reward Chart – great for encouraging and tracking reading, chores, using the potty, and more!
- Princess Princess Alphabet Coloring Pages – color and display alphabet wall cards (or grab the Princess Alphabet Letters in full color)
- Disney Spelling Tests – make practice spelling fun (or try these Princess Spelling Tests)
- Princess Sight Word Readers – help kids get excited to practice reading sight words with these readers for Toddler-2nd grade
- Princess Disney Printable Calendar 2022 – updated annually
- Frozen Preschool Worksheets – help preschool, kindergarten ,and first graders practice a variety of alphabet, math, and literacy skills with a fun twist
- Princess Worksheets – math and literacy has never been so much fun as with these NO PREP, free worksheets for kids from toddler, preschool, kindergarten, and first grade
- Princess Printables Reading Logs
- Frozen Reading Logs make it fun for kids to track how much they’ve read
- Greater than Less Than Worksheets Peter Pan Printables
- Toy Story and Cars Free printable sight word books pdf
- Cute Alphabet Disney Worksheets from A to Z
- Monsters Inc Worksheets make practicing math, letters, and literacy scary fun!
- Rapunzel Worksheets – Do you have a fan of the Tangled movie? Practicing math and literacy skills with this long-haired princess
- Disney Villain Printables – Themed Kindergarten Worksheets
- Alice in Wonderland Worksheets for kids to practice math and literacy
- Color by Number Alice in Wonderland Worksheets
- Peter Pan Color by CVC Word Worksheets
- Doc McStuffins Printables with math and literacy worksheets for preschoolers
- Jake and the Neverland Pirates Worksheets filled with fun math and alphabet worksheets
- Little Mermaid Color by Sight Word Worksheets – kids will have fun coloring by code as they practice reading sight words with Ariel
- Beauty and the Beast Color by Number Printable – these worksheets help preschoolers practice number recognition while strengthening fine motor skills
- Toy Story Subtraction Flash Cards
- Princess Addition Flash Cards
- Star Wars WOrksheets
Printable Sight Word Readers
- Superhero Readers
- Princess Reading Books – more princess readers with books for toddler, preschool, kindergarten, grade 1, and grade 2 students
- Cars & Toy Story Pre Primer Sight Word Stories
- Bug Sight Word Reader
- Spring Sight Word Reader
- Farm Sight Word Reader
- Ice Cream Sight Word Reader
Free preschool sight words activities to make learning fun:
- Little Mermaid Color by Sight Word
- Sight Words Construction games for Kids
- Crazy Roads Preschool Sight Words Game
- Cut & Paste Worksheets – pre primer sight word sentences
- Penguin Sight Word Maze
- Christmas Sight Words – Read & Dab Mats
- Summer Free Sight Word Games
- Rocketship Sight Words
- Chocolate Box Preschool Sight Words Activity
- Valentine Color by Sight Word Worksheets
- Monster free printable sight word worksheets
- more preschool sight word activities
- Reading the EASY Way – Pre School Reading Program
Download Tangled & Brave Sight Word Readers
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Images are from Disney-Clipart.com and remain copyright of The Walt Disney Word Company.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Hello. I have been trying to print this book for my daughter, but no matter what I try, I get the logo all over the pages when it prints! Am I doing something wrong?