Kids will love seeing the alphabet letters they’ve learned hanging on the wall as Princess Alphabet Pennants. This free printable is a great way to help Toddler, Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st graders practice learning and writing their letters.
More FREE Princess Printables for Kids
- Printable Princess Worksheets for Kids (Toddler-2nd grade)
- Fun Princess Sight Word Readers (Toddler – 2nd grade)
- Free Frozen Worksheets for Kids (Toddler – 2nd grade)
- Princess Spelling Tests
- Cute Princess Reading Logs
- Free Princess Addition Flashcards
FREE Princess Alphabet Pennants
Directions: Print on cardstock or use a laminator (for durability), cut apart, and hang on wall.
These are a time tested tool for helping younger children visually learn their alphabet letters. Plus as your Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st grade child begins writing letters, these are an excellent tool to help them form their letters correction.
Hint: I also have Princess Alphabet Pennants – Color Me version where you child can actually color the pennant wall cards in to improve fine motor skills too.