Looking for some ways to help your kindergarten, first grade, or 2nd grader practice addition facts? These addition flashcards are a handy tool to help children with adding numbers 0-10. To make this addition flash cards printable extra fun, we made them princess flashcards featuring some of kids’ favorite characters. Simply print free printable addition flash cards pdf file with princess printables and you are ready to practice math on your own or as part of an addition game or addition activity for kids!
Whenever we add a splash of Disney fun, learning seems to happen more effortlessly at our house. So to help my kindergarteners, grade 1, and grade 2 students I created these Princess printables inspired by my kids’ favorite princesses: Cinderella, Mulan, Snow White, Rapunzle, Elsa, Anna, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, and more! These addition flashcards can be used to drill math facts alone or as part of a math game like around the world. You can play a matching addition activity to review too. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these free printable flashcards to add to your classroom or home learning.
Free printable addition flash cards pdf
Addition flash cards printable
I highly suggest printing on cardstock 2-sided. For your convenience, on the back of each flashcard is the answer in the upper left circle. Cut flashcards apart and trim as you like.
These flashcards are perfect for gaining fluency as kids repeatedly practice adding numbers. These can also be used with manipulatives and as a math game or activity.
HINT: For some NO PREP addition practice, make sure you see our 2000+ page of free math worksheets
Disney activity sheets
Learning alongside your child’s favorite Disney characters makes learning fun! Here are several other free printables with a fun Disney twist to make learning FUN:
- Cars Reward Chart – great for encouraging and tracking reading, chores, using the potty, and more!
- Princess Princess Alphabet Coloring Pages – color and display alphabet wall cards (or grab the Princess Alphabet Letters in full color)
- Disney Spelling Tests – make practice spelling fun (or try these Princess Spelling Tests)
- Princess Sight Word Readers – help kids get excited to practice reading sight words with these readers for Toddler-2nd grade
- Princess Disney Printable Calendar 2022 – updated annually
- Frozen Preschool Worksheets – help preschool, kindergarten ,and first graders practice a variety of alphabet, math, and literacy skills with a fun twist
- Princess Worksheets – math and literacy has never been so much fun as with these NO PREP, free worksheets for kids from toddler, preschool, kindergarten, and first grade
- Princess Printables Reading Logs
- Frozen Reading Logs make it fun for kids to track how much they’ve read
- Greater than Less Than Worksheets Peter Pan Printables
- Toy Story and Cars Free printable sight word books pdf
- Cute Alphabet Disney Worksheets from A to Z
- Monsters Inc Worksheets make practicing math, letters, and literacy scary fun!
- Rapunzel Worksheets – Do you have a fan of the Tangled movie? Practicing math and literacy skills with this long-haired princess
- Disney Villain Printables – Themed Kindergarten Worksheets
- Alice in Wonderland Worksheets for kids to practice math and literacy
- Color by Number Alice in Wonderland Worksheets
- Peter Pan Color by CVC Word Worksheets
- Doc McStuffins Printables with math and literacy worksheets for preschoolers
- Jake and the Neverland Pirates Worksheets filled with fun math and alphabet worksheets
- Little Mermaid Color by Sight Word Worksheets – kids will have fun coloring by code as they practice reading sight words with Ariel
- Beauty and the Beast Color by Number Printable – these worksheets help preschoolers practice number recognition while strengthening fine motor skills
- Toy Story Subtraction Flash Cards
- Princess Addition Flash Cards
This is such a fun, hands on math game for kindergartners that helps achieve fluency while having FUN!
- Printable Addition Tic Tac Toe Math Game
- Gumball Math – Addition and Subtraction Practice
- Addition up to 20 Summer Math Puzzle Worksheets
- Free Christmas Addition worksheets
- Fall Addition Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition Math Worksheets
- Hands-on Goldfish Addition Practice
- Pot of Gold Addition Practice
- Rubber Duckie Kindergarten Math activity
- Planting Seeds Free Addition Games
- Math Addition Worksheets Mini Book – Adding 0-12
- Printable 1st grade math worksheets – handy no-prep math practice that can be used as mad minutes!
- Deck of Cards Free Addition Worksheets
- Disney Princess Flashcards – Addition
- Free Addition within 10 Games Printable
- Turkey Addition Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
- Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Free Frog Math – Addition Game for Kids
- St Patricks Day Addition Practice
- Gingerbread Addition Math Game
- Math Mystery Pack – Solve Addition & Subtraction Word Problems
Look for more free flashcards? We have lots of choices to help you learn and review lots of math, science, and literacy skills!
- Lego printable multiplication flash cards
- Shape Scavenger Hunt Flashcards
- Alphabet Wall Cards
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Flashcards
- Famous Landmarks Lego Challenge Cards
- Handy Music Note Flashcards
- Number Flashcards Printable
- Free Sign Language Flash Cards
- Printable Biology Flashcards
- Printable color flashcards for toddlers
- Free Printable Shape Flashcards
- Minion Division Printable Math Flashcards
- Free Printable Alphabet Flash Cards
- Addition Princess Flashcards
- Sight Word Flashcards
- Constellation Flashcards
- Lego Alphabet Crafts
- Printable Piano Flashcards
- Free Printable Color Flashcards
- Subtraction Toy Story Flashcards
- See all our printable flashcards for kids of all ages!
Addition flash cards
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only (to share, please share a link to this page, not the file. Thanks!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Clipart purchased and used with permission from ClipArtopia.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
- This is not a licensed Disney product. I am not affiliated with or sponsored by Disney Enterprises.
Thank you for all your wonderful activities. We love them all. Just wondering what the numbers in the circle on the princess flashcards represent thete not the answer to the princess addition problem is it something else?