Help kids practice addition and subtractions in a fun, playful way with these Solve & Stamp math worksheets
More Fun Math Worksheets
- Candy Corn Number Puzzles (PreK-1st)
- Apple Number Bonds (1st+2nd)
- Fact Family Houses (1st-2nd)
- Hopscotch Multiplication Game (2nd-4th grade)
- Skip Counting Mazes 2s-10s (K-4th Grade)
- Princess Addition Flashcards
- 1st Grade Mad Minutes
Solve and Stamp Math Worksheets
Kids need lots of practice adding and subtracting numbers 0-10!
They need to know these equations quickly and accurately to build a solid foundation for all future math.
Think about it, if you can’t add and subtract single digit numbers, how will you do so with double or triple digit addition & subtraction problems. Plus they will need those skills when adding the carried over numbers in multiplication or subtracting numbers in long division.
Adding and Subtracting numbers 0-10 is one of the most pivotal math skills kids need to learn!
Solve & Stamp Math Worksheets
So why are these math worksheets fun for kids and great at helping kids review?
- FUN – They are fun because as kids solve equations they will get to use bingo markers and stamp according to the key at the top of each page. When they finish the worksheet they will have made a mystery puzzle.
- EDUCATIONAL – These worksheets do an amazing job helping kids review because each page is chocked full of addition and subtraction equations form 0-10.
These math worksheets are great for kids from Kindergarten – 4th grade. Sure, the equations may seem simple for older children, but the repetition of so many problems will cement in this essential math skill. The better at the equations they get, the quicker they will get.
When you first introduce these worksheets you may want to give Kindergarten and 1st grade students a block of 10 unifex cubes for them to manipulate and count. By 2nd grade for sure kids will no longer need the counting tool, but should be able to add and subtract numbers mostly in their head with maybe some finger help. The goal with 3rd & 4th graders is for them to memorize all these equations so they can quickly and accurately solve these simple equations.
Download Solve and Stamp Math Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!