Make practicing addition and subtraction in a fun, playful way with these Solve & Stamp worksheets. Students will solve equations and stamp with bingo dauber using the code at the top to reveal hidden pictures in these math worksheets.
These free math worksheets are not your typical worksheets for kids! They are still no prep, but they are interactive and allow kids to figure out a mystery picture while solving plus and minus addition problems.
Addition and Subtraction
Kids need lots of practice adding and subtracting numbers 0-10!
They need to know these equations quickly and accurately to build a solid foundation for all future math.
Think about it, if you can’t add and subtract single digit numbers, how will you do so with double or triple digit addition & subtraction problems. Plus they will need those skills when adding the carried over numbers in multiplication or subtracting numbers in long division.
Adding and Subtracting numbers 0-10 is one of the most pivotal math skills kids need to learn!
So why are these math worksheets fun for kids and great at helping kids review?
- FUN – They are fun because as kids solve equations they will get to use bingo markers and stamp according to the key at the top of each page. When they finish the worksheet they will have made a mystery puzzle.
- EDUCATIONAL – These worksheets do an amazing job helping kids review because each page is chocked full of addition and subtraction equations form 0-10.
These math worksheets are great for kids from Kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students. Sure, the equations may seem simple for older children, but the repetition of so many problems will cement in this essential math skill. The better at the equations they get, the quicker they will get.
When you first introduce these worksheets you may want to give Kindergarten and 1st grade students a block of 10 unifex cubes for them to manipulate and count. By 2nd grade for sure kids will no longer need the counting tool, but should be able to add and subtract numbers mostly in their head with maybe some finger help. The goal with 3rd & 4th graders is for them to memorize all these equations so they can quickly and accurately solve these simple equations.
Looking for more fun math activites to make prek, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd graders excited to practice math? You will love these free printable resources for parents, teachers, and homeschoolers:
- Candy Corn Number Puzzles (PreK-1st)
- Apple Number Bonds (1st+2nd)
- Fact Family Houses (1st-2nd)
- Hopscotch Multiplication Game (2nd-4th grade)
- Skip Counting Mazes 2s-10s (K-4th Grade)
- Princess Addition Flashcards
- 1st Grade Mad Minutes
- find even more printable math worksheets
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, grade 1 worksheets, second grade worksheets and more for K12. Plus see our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Download Solve and Stamp Math Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!