Make practicing math fun with these super cute, solve and stamp, addition and subtraction worksheets. Kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students will be excited to practice addition within 10 and subtraction within 10 using these dot marker printables. These do a dot worksheets are a playful way to work on solving equations and stamp with bingo dauber using the code at the top to reveal hidden pictures in these free math worksheets. Simply print pdf file to pla this addition printable activity.
Addition and subtraction worksheet
These do a dot worksheets are a fun way for kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students to review adding and subracting. Children will use bingo daubers to complete the addition and subtraction worksheets to not only practice solving equations, but to reveal a hidden mystery picture. This engaging addition and subtraction worksheet pack includes various different pages to work on math fluency and reveal many color by code pictures. These are not your typical worksheets for kids! They are still no prep, but they are interactive and allow kids to figure out a mystery picture while solving plus and minus addition problems.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love adding these free addition and subtraction worksheets no prep math activity to yoru math centers, use as extra practice, or use as a supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
free addition and subtraction worksheets
adding and subtracting worksheets
Kids need lots of practice adding and subtracting numbers 0-10!
They need to know these equations quickly and accurately to build a solid foundation for all future math.
Think about it, if you can’t add and subtract single digit numbers, how will you do so with double or triple digit addition & subtraction problems. Plus they will need those skills when adding the carried over numbers in multiplication or subtracting numbers in long division.
Adding and Subtracting numbers 0-10 is one of the most pivotal math skills kids need to learn!
addition and subtraction worksheets
So why are these math worksheets fun for kids and great at helping kids review?
- FUN – They are fun because as kids solve equations they will get to use bingo markers and stamp according to the key at the top of each page. When they finish the worksheet they will have made a mystery puzzle.
- EDUCATIONAL – These worksheets do an amazing job helping kids review because each page is chocked full of addition and subtraction equations form 0-10.
Math addition and subtraction worksheets
Sure, the equations may seem simple for older children, but the repetition of so many problems will cement in this essential math skill. The better at the equations they get, the quicker they will get.
When you first introduce these worksheets you may want to give Kindergarten and 1st grade students a block of 10 unifex cubes for them to manipulate and count. By 2nd grade for sure kids will no longer need the counting tool, but should be able to add and subtract numbers mostly in their head with maybe some finger help. The goal with 3rd & 4th graders is for them to memorize all these equations so they can quickly and accurately solve these simple equations.
This is such a fun, hands on math game for kindergartners that helps achieve fluency while having FUN!
- Printable Addition Tic Tac Toe Math Game
- Gumball Math – Addition and Subtraction Practice
- Free Christmas Addition worksheets
- Fall Addition Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition Math Worksheets
- Hands-on Goldfish Addition Practice
- Pot of Gold Addition Practice
- Rubber Duckie Kindergarten Math activity
- Planting Seeds Free Addition Games
- Math Addition Worksheets Mini Book – Adding 0-12
- Printable 1st grade math worksheets – handy no-prep math practice that can be used as mad minutes!
- Deck of Cards Free Addition Worksheets
- Disney Princess Flashcards – Addition
- Free Addition within 10 Games Printable
- Turkey Addition Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
- Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Free Frog Math – Addition Game for Kids
- St Patricks Day Addition Practice
- Gingerbread Addition Math Game
- Math Mystery Pack – Solve Addition & Subtraction Word Problems
Looking for more subtraction worksheets and subtraction games to make learning to subtract fun? Check out these subtraction math ideas and free resources:
- Sandcastle Subtraction Craft
- FUN Subtraction BINGO
- Goldfish subtraction games for Kindergarten
- Hungry Unicorn Subtraction – sensory math activities
- Patriotic Subtraction Mats
- Free Valentine’s day subtraction worksheets
- Toy Story Subtraction Flash Cards
- Roll and Smash within 6 (great for strengthening hand muscles) – subtraction activities
- Subtraction Smash – FUN subtraction practice for kindergartners within 10
- Roll & Subtraction Smash printable activity for kids within 12 (with number sense)
- Fill-in-the-Wheel Free Math Subtraction Worksheets
- Fun and FREE Subtraction Worksheets with a deck of cards
- Math Aquarium – Free Subtraction File Folder Game
- Free Printable Subtraction worksheets pdf you turn into a mini book
- Pot of Gold Subtraction Math Craft
- Hibernating Animals Simple Subtraction Worksheets
- Lemon Free Subtraction Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Thanksgiving Math Worksheets – Cut and Paste Subtraction Turkeys
- Subtraction Playdough Mats
- Animal Crack the Code Worksheet – simple addition and subtraction
- Back to School Crack the Code Worksheet – simple addition and subtraction
- Christmas Fact Family Math
- Watermelon Fact Family Worksheets
- See even more FREE subtraction games worksheets!
Do Marker Worksheets
Looking for more activities to try with your do a dot printables? You will love these free worksheets:
- Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Number Bingo Dauber printables – fun worksheet to practice counting to 12 and using a ten frame
- Letter Recognition Do a Dot Printables
- Beginning sounds worksheets – fun phonics activity with Bingo Markers
- Use Dot Markers to complete these cute Beginning Sounds Worksheets
- Mystery Picture Worksheets with Bingo Markers
- Christmas Math Worksheets – reveal hidden pictures as you complete addition problems
- Fun and Free SHAPE Do a Dot Printables
- Spring Themed Do a Dot Worksheets Free Printable to work on learning color words
- Star Wars Free Printable Letter Recognition Worksheets
- FUN Bingo Dauber Alphabet Printables
- Farm do a dot printables numbers
- Tic-Tac-Toe Addition Printable Game using dot markers
- Flower Letter Identification Worksheets
- Solve and Stamp Addition and Subtraction Worksheets
- Turkey Matching Game for working on color recognition
- Simple Alphabet Bingo Dauber Worksheets
- Roll and Dot Christmas Worksheets for Preschoolers
Free Dot Marker Printables
- Robot Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Star Wars Multiples Worksheet pages
- Maze CVC Words Worksheets with dot markers
- Free Trigraph Worksheets to complete with Bingo Daubers
- Airplane Dab CVC Worksheets
- Alphabet Bingo Dauber Printables
- Cooking Up Rhyming worksheets for kindergarten with do a dot markers
- Apple Alphabet Tracing Worksheets
- Landform Worksheets pdf FREE
- Endangered Animals Letter Find Worksheets
- Simple Fall Do a Dot Printables for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten
- Letter Find Pumpkin Worksheets for Preschool with bingo daubers
- Silent E Worksheets with do a dot markers
- Final Consonant Blends Worksheets with dot markers
- Cute, FREE preschool calendar printables 2021
- Star Wars Multiples Worskheets with dot markers
- Do a Dot Ending Blends Worksheets
- St Patricks Day Math Worksheets with bingo markers
- Snow Globe Winter Worksheets for Kindergarten with dab markers
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, grade 1 worksheets, second grade worksheets and more for K12. Plus see our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
In addition, don’t miss our disney world tips and kids activities filled with ideas for every holiday and season of the year!
Addition subtraction worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Leave a Reply