Preschoolers will love learning their numbers and practicing counting using these fun bingo marker math worksheets.
Number Worksheets for Kids
- Number Mats (build numbers with manipulatives & tracing numbers)
- Number Flashcards
- Thanksgiving Color by Number
- Hole Punching Math Fun
- Number Trains
- Playdough PLAY mats with Numbers (coming March 24, 2015)
- Kindergarten Number Practice (tracing numbers and identifying numbers)
- Lego Duplo Number Mats (coming May 2015)
Bingo Marker Number Worksheets
These preschool worksheets will help children begin to learn to make their numbers plus practice counting from 1 to 12.
Each of the 12 black and white worksheets includes a make the number, picture to complete, and a ten block. These pages were created to be used with bingo markers – a favorite school supply in our house!
Kids will have so much fun using crayons, markers, bingo markers, or stickers to count and practice numbers 1-12.
These Bingo Marker Number Worksheets are free for email subscribers! Just sign-up below to receive these worksheets, our FREE Newsletters, and access to a growing number of subscriber only freebies!