Kids will love practicing counting, building numbers, and writing numbers with these fun and Lego Number Mats. These are great for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids.
Number Activities for Kids
- 100s chart
- Bingo Marker Number Worksheets
- Blueberry Muffin Math
- Building with Shapes
- Critical Thinking Skills with Velcro Craft Sticks – math game
- Hole Punching Math Game
- Number Practice 1-20
- Number Trains (counting 1-20)
- Playdough PLAY mats with Numbers
Lego Number Mats
Turn counting into a fun math games with these free printable Lego Inspired worksheets. Preschool and Kindergarten children can build the numbers using Duplo bricks, practice writing the numbers on the bottom of each page, and count the bricks on the side of each page.
These worksheets have so many extension ideas. Try:
- Color Discrimination – building the number out of just one color
- Which is bigger – compare how many square bricks versus how many rectangle bricks it took to build the number
- 1:1 Correspondence – Count the number they are building and have them put that many pricks next to it
- Patterns – Have kids use bricks to make the same pattern as on the upper right. Then have them continue the pattern
Download FREE Bricks Number Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Clipart purchased and used with permission from Ninja Mom Designs.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!