More FREE Sentence Activities for Kids
- Sentences Pizza Parlor Game
- Read! Trace! Write! Sentences with Sight Words
- Build a Sentence with Lego
- Building Sentences with Pre-Primer Sight Words
- Silly Sentences Activity
- Smores Sentences Game
Sentence Scramble Worksheets
Sometimes it can be difficult for kids to figure out how to organize words in sentences. This is a fun, free printable worksheet to help kids put sight word sentences in order. This activity is intended for Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade kids and uses mostly the pre-primer and primer sight words so that kids will be able to comfortably read the words while at the same time getting additional practice with sight words.
Sight Word Activities
This is a fun way for kids to practice building sentences. Kids will
- Cut & paste the words into a sentence (5-7 words per sentence)
- Write the sentence on the following line
- Reminder for kids to use a capital letter at the beginning, space between each word, and a punctuation at the end
There are 3 sentences for kids to unscramble per page and 6 pages for kids to practice with. Most of the words used are Dolch sight words that kids should have lots of practice.
Download Sentence Scrambles
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!