Teach kids to think like a scientist with these fun and free printable The Scientific Method Worksheets for kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students.
The Scientific Method
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this low prep activity for helping students learn the Scientific Method. One of the easiest ways to help kids learn and remember the scientific method is to use a visual, that makes the steps easy for them to recall. These The Scientific Method Worksheets are perfect for helping kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students learn about the process of thinking like and researching like an actual scientist using the proper procedure.
The Scientific Method Worksheets
In this printable pack, you will find a poster that can be laminated and hung up for children to use. On this visual you will see the basic terms:
- Purpose – The question that needs to be answered or the problem that needs to be resolved
- Research – The observing and collecting of evidence
- Hypothesis – The best guess for how to answer the question or solve the problem
- Experiment – The testing of the hypothesis
- Analysis – The evaluation of the information that was recorded during the experiment
- Conclusion – The final response
Science Cut and Paste Worksheets
Also included in this printable pack is:
- a cut and paste activity using pictures as a visual to help learn the steps
- a cut and paste activity using the meanings of the steps
Children can also enjoy completing simple science projects and experiments, using the steps that they have learnt, and recording their data with one of the three different templates provided in the pack. This is a great way for them to develop their skills in creating, gathering, evaluating, experimenting and analyzing data. They will also learn how to efficiently communicate the information as well.
Science Projects for kids
Looking for more epic simple science experiments to help kids learn and explore the world around them? Try these educational activities for students:
- Take this experiment a step farther and create these Beautiful Chromatography Flowers
- Why do Leaves Change Colors – a fascinating chromatography project for kids
- Exploding Watermelon Science
- Air Pressure Science Project
- Homemade Butter Science Project
- Strawberry DNA Experiment
- Rainy Day Experiment
- Walking on Eggs
- Ear Anatomy Science Project
- Amazing, Color Changing Slime
- Water Balloon Density Science Experiment
- EASY Lava Lamp Science Experiment
- Walking Water Science Experiment
Scientific Method Printables
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.