Learn about our amazing bodies with these human body for kids activities. These human body projects allow children to learn about the heart, muscles, lungs, 5 senses, bones organs, cells, and so much more! In additin to human body activities, we’ve included human body worksheets and printables to help you complete your anatomy lessons. Use these human body science experiments for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th graders too.
Human Body for Kids
Kids of all ages are fascinated to learn all about my body. These human body projects allow children to learn about their five senses, skeletal system, ears, eyes, brain, blood make-up and more. Create a human body for kids unit with these clever body systems project and human body printables! Whether you are looking for simple human body activities for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students or more completx human body project ideas for grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, grade 6, and beyond – we’ve go you covered!
Human Body Projects
- Parts of the Brain for Kids Activity with Playdough Brain Model & Free Brain Worksheets for Kids
- Lungs for Kids Working Model and lesson plan
- Blood for Kids – Actiivty to learn about the Human Body
Body Systems Project
- Human Heart for Kids: 2 Fun Heart Models plus Worksheets
- How do Hands Work – Human Body Muscles for Kids Project
- How do Muscles Work – Simply Skeletal Muscle Model that works
Human Body Activities
Sneak in some fun human body science experiments so they can learn more about HOW their ears work, how eyes work, and how lungs work!
- Kids will love learning about the ear with this model of ear for school project
- Amazing Vision eye science experiments
- Simple, Paper Bag Lung Project for Kids
Kids remember more when they DO! These human body project ideas are a great way to ensure kids remember what they learn!
- Human Body human body playdough mats – lots of choices to learn about various systems of the body including simple for preschoolers, skeletal system, organs, muscles, nerves, and more!
- Hand Muscles for Kids – Human Body Project
- EPIC, Life-size Human Body Project
- 4 Skeletal System Project ideas for kids – using things like pasta, life saver gummies, lego, and more you can learn about the human body in a fun memorable way
- Learn the importance of handwashing with this germ experiment for kids!
- Hands-on Digestive System Experiment
- How Long are the Intestines for Kids – Digestive System Experiment
- Bending Bones – Human Body Experiment Removing Calcium for Kids
Human body worksheets
- My Body Book Emergent Reader to learn about the different parts of the body under the skin
- Free Skeletal System Worksheets for Kids – everything you need to teach kids about their bodies!
- Teach kids about human cells for kids with hands on activities, free printable reader, human cell worksheets, and more!
- My Body Parts Preschool Book
5 senses for kids
We continued exploring the five senses with these grade school and human body preschool activities:
- Amazing 5 Senses for kids lesson to explore with hands on activities, videos, books, and more!
- Try this Jelly Bean sense of taste activities for preschool experiment.
- Huge pack of 5 Senses Worksheets to explore the senses and sneak in some math and literacy activities too
- Grab this free printable 5 senses preschool printables to explore the senses of sight, taste, sound, smell, and touch
- 5 Senses Coloring Pages
- See all of our hands-on ideas to make learning about the human body for kids FUN and more creative printable science experiments for all ages