Make learning about human cells fun and memorable with these cell worksheets, review game, DIY cell model, edible dna, and more!
As we began studying the human body we learned about the most basic unit of life – cells!
- We used the following free printable cells book to learn about the parts of the cell and their function as well as review what we learned.
- We created a cell model together (see clever memory devises to remember different parts)
- The kids created their own edible cell to reinforce what they had learned.
- We made edible licorice DNA as we touched on the fact that the nucleus of each living cell contains DNA – the instructions for what each cell should look like and do.
- We played this FREE Human Cells Review Game
Human Cells Reader for Kids
Below you can download our FREE human cells book for your kids to learn about the different parts in a human cell and what they do.
LOW PREP! Simple print, cut in half, and staple together!
Also included in the book are two review pages at the end of the human cells book. The first allows children to cut and tape flaps to make a fun review for what each part of the human cell does.
The second review page allows children to test their knowledge on what each part of the cell is called by coloring in the cell according to the directions.
Clever Human Cell Model
Edible Licorice DNA
FREE Human Cells Review Game
Download Human Cells Reader for Kids, Worksheets & Review Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!