Free preschool worksheets age 3-4
- Alphabet Worksheets / Games / Activities to work on letter recognition, phonemic awareness, matching upper and lower case letters, tracing letters, etc.
- Alphabet Crafts to help students strengthen fine motor skills by cutting, pasting, and following directions while still working on learning their ABCs. These abc printables are great for a letter of the week program for daycare and preschools.
- Color by Number - color by code worksheets are a favorite with young learners working on visual discrimination. Reveal the hidden picture as they color by letter, number, and sight words
- Coloring Sheets - these free coloring pages allow kids to strengthen hand muscles so they are ready to do more writing plus they are lots of fun - we have TONS of themes!
- Color Activities - we have hands on ideas, science projects, printable activities and more
- CVC Words - lots of creative cvc word activities to help kids practice these essential words so they will learn to read, improve fluency, and be confident!G
- Find the Letter - we have lots of different themed letter find activities to help kids work on letter recognition while having FUN!
- Name Recognition - help children learn to recognize and spell their name with these fun, clever name activities.
- Numbers & Counting - Over 100 number printables to help preschoolers practice counting, tracing numbers, counting on, hands on counting activities, and more!
- Phonics - Help kids work on phonemic awareness with phonics printables to work on reading readiness
- Playdough Mats - free playdough mats to help kids strengthen hands while they practice making letters, numbers, and more!
- Pre writing Activites - print these tracing pages to work on prewriting skills
- Themed Printable Packs - practice a variety of literacy and math skills with huge 100 page packs all with the same cute theme
- Shapes - work on shape recognition, making shapes, and visual discrimination with these shape printables
- Sight Words -these fun sight word activities use a variety of hands on activities and sight word printables to help kids become fluent readers
- Word Families - teach kids about rhyming as a reading readiness activity with these word family printables and word family activities
- plus Science, History, Reading, Flashcards, and more!
Free preschool worksheets age 3-4 pdf
Here are our top preschool worksheets posts based on pageviews to get you started. The hardest part is figuring out which free preschool worksheets age 3-4 you will use first?:
- A to Z Letter Recognition Worksheets. Each letter worksheet has a different theme. These alphabet worksheets help kids practice ltter recognition of upper and lowercase letters.
- Alphabet Hats. Preschool age students will have fun making a letter of the week crown that features the letter and images that start with the same beginning sound. You will love the ease of these printable alphabet craft!
- Alphabet Bracelets. These is another great letter of the week printable that makes such a fun alphabet activities for preschoolers. Each bracelet features an alphabet letter and clipart with the same sound. This is a great alphabet activity to help students work on phonemic awareness.
- Candyland Sight Word Game. Grab the printable cards to turn any Candy land game into a fun way for kids to practice dolch sight words.
- ABC book with pictures pdf free file. Make a book for each letter of the alphabet.
- Polar Express Worksheets. Prek students will have fun practicing a variety of skills with a funy holiday theme.
- Bunny Ears Template. This popular, printable spring craft lets kids design their own adorable bunny ears.
- Country Coloring Pages - Help kids learn about 13 countries from around the world as they color the country map, flag, and major landmarks to create their own book.
- 500+ Preschool coloring pages pdf - These coloring sheets help children strengthen fine motor skills they will need for future writing. Our huge variety is arranged by theme and month of the year for ease of use.
Here are some of our most popular free preschool printables for you to use with your three and four year-olds.
- 100 Amazing Food Science Experiments for Kids of all ages
- Planet worksheets for preschool. Learn about the solar system, stars, the sun, planets, and more with these cute printable worksheets for young learners.
- Free Dinosaur Printables. Preschoolers will have fun practicing preschool math, tracing letters, finishing patterns with cut and paste worksheets, and so much more with these fun dinosaur themed worksheets.
- Frozen Worksheets filled with cute clipart, math, and literacy activities
- Super cute and FREE If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Printables
- You'll go Bananas for these cute Minion Printable Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets with your favorite Disney princesses like Ariel, Aurora Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, and more!
- Complete the picture alphabet playdough mats or these simple Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Printable Letter Crafts for Preschoolers. Kids will have fun learning their letters with these uppercase alphabet crafts to print, cut, and paste.
- Alphabet Coloring Pages - These adorable capital letter coloring sheets are shaped like the capital letter, contain clipart to help prek work on phonemic awareness, and make an alphabet book of their own.
- Shape Puzzles Printable helps kids learn 2d and 3d shapes with free printable shape puzzles!
- Work on shapes with this hands-on Shape Activities for toddlers and prsechoolers
- Or try this popsicle stick shape activity for preschoolers
- Small, Smaller, and Smallest Worksheets
- Count the dot math puzzles - Free printable Subitizing Activities pdf
- Hands-on, Free Shape Pattern Block Templates
- Super cute, Free Fingerprint Counting Printables
- Free Country Coloring Pages
- Goldfish Counting Printable
- Bowling Counting Cards
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Counting Activity
- Counting Farm Animals Worksheet 1-10
- Free Printable numbers 1-10 for preschoolers
- Lego Numbers - Printable Duplo Mats to count and trace
- Count to 10 Bingo Dauber Printables
- Catch 20 Bug Counting Game
- Number Tracing Sandcastles
- Pirate Color by Number Printable
- Zoo Animals Color by Number
- Pirate I Spy Worksheets are a really fun way for kindergartners to work on counting and visual discriminiation skills!
- Free Big or Small Worksheets
- Number Mazes - fun Number Activity for Preschoolers learning numbers 1-5
Free preschool worksheets
To see all of our free printable preschool worksheets, scroll below and click on any image to see more about that resource and print the pdf.
Preschool Printables by Category
Themed Preschool Packs
Other Favorite Preschool Posts
- Pasta Necklace Craft (with how to Dye Pasta)
- Microwave Puffy Paint
- I Spy Bottles (with how to dye rice)
- Homemade Edible Sand
- Melted Pony Bead Craft
- Monsters Inc Inspired Slime Recipe
- Make the Most of Educational DVDs with Stamps
- DIY Velcro Craft Sticks with Idea Book
- Homemade Geoboard for Hands on Math
- My New Favorite Thing: Kiwi Crate
- DIY Block City with a Pizza Box
- Themed Baths
- Sensory Bins
- Learning at the Grocery Store
- Edible Finger Paint for Kids
- 28 Name Activities for Kids
- Kool Aid Playdough Recipe
- Chocolate Playdough Recipe
- Glow in the Dark Playdough Recipe
- Alphabet Playdough Mats (freebie)