Make learning engaging for pre school age kids with over 3000 pages of free pre k worksheets, preschool games, and fun activities for teaching alphabet letters, preschool math, shapes, counting, phonemic awareness, visual discrimination, strengthening fine motor skills, and so much more.
Pre K Worksheets
- Alphabet Worksheets / Games / Activities to work on letter recognition, phonemic awareness, matching upper and lower case letters, tracing letters, etc.
- Alphabet Crafts to help students strengthen fine motor skills by cutting, pasting, and following directions while still working on learning their ABCs. These abc printables are great for a letter of the week program for daycare and preschools.
- Color by Number - color by code worksheets are a favorite with young learners working on visual discrimination. Reveal the hidden picture as they color by letter, number, and sight words
- Coloring Sheets - these free coloring pages allow kids to strengten hand muscles so they are ready to do more writing plus they are lots of fun - we have TONS of themes!
- Color Activities - we have hands on ideas, science projects, printable activities and more
- CVC Words - lots of creative cvc word activities to help kids practice these essential words so they will learn to read, improve fluency, and be confident!G
- Find the Letter - we have lots of different themed letter find activites to help kids work on letter recognition while having FUN!
- Name Recognition - help children learn to recognize and spell their name with these fun, clever name activities.
- Numbers & Counting - Over 100 number printables to help preschoolers practice counting, tracing numbers, counting on, hands on counting activities, and more!
- Phonics - Help kids work on phonemic awareness with phonics printables to work on reading readiness
- Playdough Mats - free playdough mats to help kids strengthen hands while they practice making letters, numbers, and more!
- Pre writing Activites - print these tracing pages to work on prewriting skills
- Themed Printable Packs - practice a variety of literacy and math skills with huge 100 page packs all with the same cute theme
- Shapes - work on shape recognition, making shapes, and visual discrimination with these shape printables
- Sight Words -these fun sight word activities use a variety of hands on activities and sight word printables to help kids become fluent readers
- Word Families - teach kids about rhyming as a reading readiness activity with these word family printables and word family activities
- plus Science, History, Reading, Flashcards, and more!
Here are our top pre-k worksheets posts based on pageviews to get you started. The hardest part is figuring out which free preschool worksheets age 3-4 you will use first?:
- A to Z Letter Find. Each letter worksheet has a different theme. These alphabet worksheets help kids practice ltter recognition of upper and lowercase letters.
- Alphabet Hats. Preschool age students will have fun making a letter of the week crown that features the letter and images that start with the same beginning sound. You will love the ease of these printable alphabet craft!
- Printable Alphabet Bracelets. These is another great letter of the week printable that makes such a fun alphabet activities for preschoolers. Each bracelet features an alphabet letter and clipart with the same sound. This is a great alphabet activity to help students work on phonemic awareness.
- Sight Word Candyland. Grab the printable cards to turn any Candy land game into a fun way for kids to practice dolch sight words.
- Polar Express Worksheets. Prek students will have fun practicing a variety of skills with a funy holiday theme.
- Bunny Ear Hat. This popular, printable spring craft lets kids design their own adorable bunny ears.
- Countries for Kids - Help kids learn about 13 countries from around the world as they color the country map, flag, and major landmarks to create their own book.
- 500+ Free Coloring Pages - These coloring sheets help children strengthen fine motor skills they will need for future writing. Our huge variety is arranged by theme and month of the year for ease of use.
- Solar System Worksheets for Kids. Learn about the solar system, stars, the sun, planets, and more with these cute printable worksheets for young learners.
- Dinosaur Themed Printable Pack. Preschoolers will have fun practicing preschool math, tracing letters, finishing patterns with cut and paste worksheets, and so much more with these fun dinosaur themed worksheets.
- Printable Letter Crafts for Preschoolers. Kids will have fun learning their letters with these uppercase alphabet crafts to print, cut, and paste.
- Alphabet Coloring Pages - These adorable capital letter coloring sheets are shaped like the capital letter, contain clipart to help prek work on phonemic awareness, and make an alphabet book of their own.
See all of our resources below. Click on any of the images to download the pdf file.
Preschool Printables by Category
Themed Preschool Packs
Other Favorite Preschool Posts
- Pasta Necklace Craft (with how to Dye Pasta)
- Microwave Puffy Paint
- I Spy Bottles (with how to dye rice)
- Homemade Edible Sand
- Melted Pony Bead Craft
- Monsters Inc Inspired Slime Recipe
- Make the Most of Educational DVDs with Stamps
- DIY Velcro Craft Sticks with Idea Book
- Homemade Geoboard for Hands on Math
- My New Favorite Thing: Kiwi Crate
- DIY Block City with a Pizza Box
- Themed Baths
- Sensory Bins
- Learning at the Grocery Store
- Edible Finger Paint for Kids
- 28 Name Activities for Kids
- Kool Aid Playdough Recipe
- Chocolate Playdough Recipe
- Glow in the Dark Playdough Recipe
- Alphabet Playdough Mats (freebie)