Your kids are going to be amazed when you whip up this play recipe to make your own DIY bouncy ball. Let us show you how EASY it is to make homemade bouncy balls! These instructions and simple recipe with teach you to make your own bouncy ball with toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and elementary age kids too.
DIY Bouncy Ball
If you like making your own homemade fun you are going to love this play recipe! Not only are diy bouncy balls super easy to make, but they are customizable too; make your favorite color or color combinations with our bouncy ball recipe. Then get ready for hours of play as kids explore homemade bouncy ball. Plus the simple make your own bouncy ball instructions are simple to follow. Children from toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3 and more will have fun exploring and discovering cause and effect with this kids activity.
Bouncy Ball Recipe
With just a couple simple ingredients you can whip up your own:
- ½ Cup Warm Water
- 1 Tablespoon Borax
- 1 Tablespoon of Cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoon White Liquid Glue
- Food coloring
Make your own bouncy ball
In a cup mix the warm water and the borax. In another cup mix the glue, cornstarch, and food coloring. Pour the glue mixture into the water-borax cup. The glue mixture will harden after 10 seconds; use a fork to take it out of the water.
How to make homemade bouncy balls
If the glue mixture is still sticky, squish it with your hands and dip it back in the water. Roll the mixture in your hands to make a ball. The more you handle the mixture the firmer it will become.
Homemade Bouncy Balls
Make as many bouncy balls as you’d like in various colors and sizes!
How do you make a bouncy ball
It’s time to explore in this hands-on early science activity for kids of all ages. This just may be your kids favorite kids activity!
Kids will be amazed when they learn how to make their own homemade bouncy ball. Use our easy, DIY bouncy balls recipe for a fun activity!
- You’ve got to try this homemade Magic Sand, painting with edible marshmallow paint, and How to make a bouncy ball
- Fun foam paint, puffy paint ideas, vibrant washable sidewalk paint, HUGE homemade bubble solution, 3 ingredient baking soda crafts, beautiful edible sand, chilly snow dough, amazing puffy snow paint
- How to dye rice with food coloring, color changing capillary action experiment with flowers
- Easy Laffy Taffy Slime, baking soda lego slime, amazing color changing slime, dish soap white slime recipe, puffy watermlelon slime, ocean slime, colorful rainbow slime, WOW 2 ingredient slime, epic Frozen Slime
- Kool Aid homemade playdough, Color changing best playdough, Funfetti Playdough Recipe, edible marshmallow playdough, 2 ingredient conditioner playdough, edible ice cream play doh
- Ice Cream Volcano, simple ketchup volcano, insects in amber jurassic park activities , grow a rainbow capillary action experiment, creative pipe cleaner constellations, easy lava lamp experiment explanation
- Hands-on road shapes activity with hotwheels, fun balloon rocket experiment for preschool, squish bag watermelon activities for toddlers, fun puffy paint ice cream,
Popular Science Activities
Looking for lots more fun, science experiments for kids? You’ve GOT to try some of these outrageously fun science experiments for kids! We have so many fun, creative and easy science experiments for elementary age children:
- Quick and EASY Lemon Volcano or 100 Amazing Food science experiments for kids – arranged by type of science
- Colorful Capillary action science experiment (also known as walking water) or Magnet Experiments for Kids
- Amaze kids with these 12 Hands on Science experiments with batteries or 24 Epic Solar system science projects
- Fun Water balloon science experiment that explores density and Color-Changing Flowers
- 50 Fun Preschool science experiments, Simple Galaxy science project, and Easy and Fun Dancing Raisins Experiment
- Learn about weather as you find how to make a weather vane, Eye opening Eye science experiments
- Easy-to- make Air pressure science project and Amazing POP rocks science experiment
- Stunning Chromatography Flowers, fun How to Make a Lava Lamp, 30 Simple machines science projects
- Why do Leaves Change Color Experiment, Free Printable Animal Classifications for Kids Cootie Catchers
- 19 Edible science experiments or teach kids about conductivity with this fun squishy circuits projects
- HUGE Free Solar System Unit, Pipe Cleaner Constellation Activity , Leak Proof Bag – Amazing Science Experiment with Everyday Materials, EPIC Mentos and Soda Experiment, and Mind-Blowing Magnetic Slime for Kids
- Color Changing Slime or l-o-n-g colorful bubble snakes , neat burning candle experiment worksheet answers
- Human Heart for Kids, hands-on Human Body Project, LOTS of Life Cycles for Kids
- EASY, Colorful Oil and Water Science Experiment, amazing Dying Flowers Science Experiment
- This super cool Lego Zipline is fun and simple to make orthis cool look INSIDE a Volcano Project
- Exploding Watermelon – science experiment that explores potential and kinetic energy with a big WOW moment!
- Life Size Skeletal system science project, free parts of the brain worksheet and project, fun science experiments
- Hands-on Newton’s cradle project, DIY draw bot for kids to make, playdough human body game
- EASY Magnetic Field Sensory Bottle that will WOW and LOTS more Easy Science Experiments for kids of all ages!