If you are looking for apple activities, look no further than this fluffy green apple slime! This laffy taffy slime has such a fun pillow-like texture, smells amazing, and looks like a pale green granny smith apple. Use this apple slime has a fun fall activity for kids of all ages from toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd graders too. This apple activities for preschoolers is not to be missed!
This quick apple slime recipe is perfect for an apple theme or fall theme with kids. All you need are a few simple ingredients to make this outrageoulsy FUN laffy taffy slime recipe that makes epic apple activities! Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – this apple activitty for preschool is sure to be a hit in September. Use this fall activities with toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students for a fantastic activity for strengthening hand muscles, getting craetive, exploring cause-and-effect, and having FUN!
Laffy Taffy Slime
All you need to whip up this fantastic fluffy slime recipe are a few simple materials you probably already have laying around your house:
- 1/2 cup of Elmer’s White Glue
- 3 Cups of white Foam Shaving Cream
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- green Food Coloring
- 1 Tablespoon of saline solution
- apple essential oil (optional)
Fluffy slime recipe
Start by adding shaving cream, baking soda and glue to your bowl. Now add geren food coloring. HINT: To achieve a brighter color you will need to add more food coloring due to the abundance of white shaving cream in the bowl.
How to Make Fluffy Slime
The texture of this slime is so delightful! It is fluffy and so much fun to mound and knead.
Green Apple Slime
Personally I like the pastel colored green as it seems to match the fluffyness of the slime, but we also tried getting more dramatic and ended up with this neon green-looking slime.
Kids will love stretching, sheeting, mounding, and digging into this really cool sime recipe.
Apple Activities for Preschoolers
You can make a lovely apple for a fun fall themed activity. We added a twig and leaf for a fun, natural look.
This fluffy green apple slime seriously has the BEST texture and is great for helping young learners strengthen their hand muscles while having FUN!
- Red Apple Pie Slime Activities for Preschoolers
- Green Laffy Taffy Apple Slime
- Yellow Fluffy Apple SLime
- Awesome Apple Pie Playdough Recipe
- 3-in-1 Apple Activities for Toddlers
- Printable Apple Tray Counting and Writing
- Scented Apple Playdough Recipe
- Super Soft, No-Cook Apple Playdough for Fall
- Free Apple Life Cycle Printable Pack
- Printable Apple Life Cycle Spinner
- Skittles Apple Science Experiment for Kids
- Free Printable Apple Experiment Worksheet
- Apple Volcano Experiment and Activity for Kids in September
- Simple Apple Science Experiment and Activity for September
- Apple Browning Experiment with FREE Oxidation Worksheet
- Apple Stem Activity – Practical Engineering Challenge for Kids
- Melting Apple Science Experiment for September
Apple Crafts for Kids
- Cute Apple Handprint Craft for Kids – w/ free printable
- Easy Apple Core and torn paper Paper Plate Apple Craft
- Alphabet Lacing Apple Craft
- Clever Bubble Wrap Apple Craft
- Coffee Filter Apple Craft
- Plus don’t miss this FUN Apple Crafts Preschool
- Stunning, Easy Apple Craft for Preschoolers and Kids
- Fun Paper Plate Apple Craft for kids
Apple Activities for Kids
- Letter A Worksheets, printables, and games for kids
- Apple Themed Free Alpahbet Strip pdf Activity
- Alphbet Puzzles – Apple Activities for Preschoolers
- Hands-on Apple Sight Words Tree
- Synonyms and Antonyms Worksheets pdf with a fun Apple theme
- Apple Letter A Activity sorting upper and lowercase letters for pre-k and kindergarten
- Printable Apple Compound Words Worksheet
- Find the Letter Apple Tracing Worksheets
- A is for Apple Printable Book for working on beginning sounds – print in black and white or color
- Color the correct apples in these Nouns and Verbs Worksheets
- Apple Theme BUNDLE
- Simple Johnny Appleseed Coloring Page
- Fun Johnny Appleseed Activities
- I Spy Preschool Apple Worksheets
- Apple Playdough Mats to practice counting
Looking for more fun apple and activities and free apple printables? You will love these apple activities for kindergarten and apple activities for preschoolers!
- Math Apple Worksheets (addition / subtraction)
- Super cute and FREE Apple Apple Worksheets Preschool
- Apple Roll and Cover Dice Game
- Printable Apple Math – Number Bonds Activity
- Hole-Punching, Count to 20 Apple Activities for Preschoolers – free printable
- Super cute Apple Playdough Mats to practice counting
- Apple Addition Coloring Worksheets
- Number Bonds Apple Math
- Apple Counting Worksheet
- Free Printable Multiplication Games