It’s time to celebrate Thanksgiving and the end of Fall with these awesome November Activities for kids.
November Activities for Kids
There are lots of activities to enjoy during November including lots of ideas for thanksgiving, turkey activities, fun squirrel and acorn activities and more. There are science and STEM activities to try, sensory play ideas, recipes to make with your kids, and lots of other hands on learning activities and fun things to do.
There so many fun activities on this list there you’ll be busy all month long and there is sure to be something for everyone to enjoy.
Thanksgiving Activities for Kids
- Thanksgiving Gratitude Kindness Notes from Coffee and Carpool These free printable notes are a great way to encourage gratitude and spread kindness.
- Thanksgiving Writing Tray from Still PLaying School. This is a great sensory and fine motor activity to practice mark making.
- Kids will have fun working on letter recognition with these Free Thanksgiving Color by Letter Worksheets
- Preschool Counting Thanksgiving Activity from Engineer to Stay at Home Mom. What a fun way to practice one to one correspondence.
- DIY Thanksgiving Puzzles from Natural Beach Living. Use the free printable templates to make these gorgeous puzzles.
- Thanksgiving Bingo from 123 Homeschool 4 Me. This free printable bingo would be a fun game to play together on
- Building Cranberry Structures from Little Bins for Little Hands. Try this cool thanksgiving STEM activity.
- Thanksgiving Tangram Puzzles from JDaniel4’s Mom. These free printable tangram puzzles and pieces are a great way to explore shapes.
- These Thanksgiving Color by Sight Word Coloring Pages are a fun way to practice reading in November
- Make your own Free Thanksgiving Reader to learn about the first Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving Photo Scavenger Hunt from Edventures with Kids. This is a great way to encourage gratitude and keep the kids busy while you cook dinner!
- Kids will have fun forming common Thanskgiving items using these Free Thanksgiving Playdough Cards
- Turkey Slime from Little Bins for Little Hands. This is such a fun slime recipe to try.
- Practice color words with these free Turkey Coloring Pages
- Turkey Playdough from Fantastic Fun and Learning. This is such a fun invitation to play and create.
- Hands on Counting Turkey Feathers Activity
- Turkey Geoboard from Still Playing School. This is a fun way to work on fine motor skills.
- Fun to make and eat Candy Corn Turky Count and trace Cards
- Turkey Feather Maths Patterns from Still Playing School. This free printable is great for sorting, matching, patterning and more!
- Adorable Alphabet Turkeys activity
- Turkey Pre-Writing Practice from 123 Homeschool 4 Me. These free printables are a great way to get little hands ready to write.
- Turkey Toothpaste from Preschool Powol Packets This is a super cool turkey themed science experiment!
- Super cute Turkey Word Family Sorting Activity
- Turkey Clock from Creative Family Fun. What a great way to learn to tell the time!
- Turkey Counting Book from Growing Book by Book. This free printable book is great for beginning readers and counters!
- Practice shapes with this free Spin & Cover Turkey Game
Squirrels and Acorns Activities
- Free Acorn Counting Game for kindergartners
- Acorn Sensory Bin from Keep Calm and Mommy On. Can you collect enough acorns to set up this fun sensory bin?
- Nuts about the Alphavet Game
- Acorn and Squirrel Counting Cards from Rainy Day Mum. These free printable clip cards make for such a cute counting activity.
- Squirrel and Acorn Alphabet Match from The Letters of Literacy. These printable matching cards are a cute way to learn upper and lower case letters.
- Acorn Number Bonds Math Practice
- Nutter Butter Acorn Cookies from Homeschool Preschool. These fun cookies are easy to make and a great cooking activity for kids.
- Acorn Alphabet Sensory Jar from The Educators Spin on It. Work on letter recognition with this fun game and sensory jar.
- Squirrel Alphabet Matching Activity from Teaching Mama. I love the combination of printable matching activity and sensory play.
- Cinnamon Fall Slime from Crayons and Cravings. This scented slime looks amazing!
- No-Cook Cinnamon Play Dougg from Natural Beach Living. This play dough is easy to make and it smells amazing!
- Cinnamon Sugar Snowflakes from Happy Hooligans This sweet treat is fun and easy to make with kids.
- Cinnamon Soap Foam from And Next Comes L The cinnamon gives this sensory soap foam a really unique texture and
look and it smells great!
More Fun November Activities
- Magical Dancing Corn Experiment from Little Bins for Little Hands. What a cool hands on science activity!
- Fall Colored Rice from Kids Activities Blog The colours of this sensory rice are just gorgeous and there are great
tips for how to make it!
- Pumpkin Catapults from Preschool Powol Packets. How far can your catapult shoot??
- Pinecone Science from Lemon Lime Adventures. Find out why pinecones open with this hands on science experiment.
- Fall Felt Tree Playset from Buggy and Buddy. Celebrate the end of fall when all the leaves from from the trees with
this cute activity.
If you’ve got kids who love to create and you need some more ideas to keep everyone busy, then take a look at these awesome November themed art and craft ideas for kids.
The kids will be busy playing and learning all month long with this awesome list of November activities for kids!