One of my favorite things about summer are all the pretty flowers growing everywhere. And no flower stands out like the tall, cheery sunflower! Learn about flower life cycles in this life cycle of a sunflower worksheet pack with over 65 pages! Not only are there sunflower life cycle worksheet choices, but sunflower worksheets to practice math, and liteary skills such as alphabet matching, tracing letters, counting, subtracting, singular / plural, graphing, telling time, and so much more with preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students. Simply download pdf file with flower worksheets and you are ready to play and learn with these life cycle worksheets.
Life cycle of a sunflower worksheet
Sunflower life cycle worksheet
Th 67 sunflower worksheet printable pack contains a variety of math and literacy activities as well as many activities which help improve fine motor skills; all with a sunflower theme. The activities in this fun printable pack include:
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- Sunflower Life Cycle – Write the life cycle in order.
- Sunflower Life Cycle – Cut and Paste in order.
- I Spy – Count the Animals / Objects – Count the objects.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
Sunflower worksheets for preschoolers
Kids will enjoy the variety of early learning skills learned and reviews in these pages!
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Write the Words – Practice writing the words in your best handwriting.
- Color / Colour by Number – Color the pictures, using the correct colors.
- Counting Sequence – Learn to count in 1’s, 2’s, 3’s, 4’s, 5’s and 6’s.
- What I Know about Sunflowers – Record what you already know about Sunflowers
- What I want to learn about Sunflowers – Record what you want to learn about Sunflowers.
- Sunflower Life Cycle Writing Pages – Students can research each part of the sunflower life cycle and record what they have learnt or they can write a story about each part of the life cycle.
From sunflower life cycle poster to life cycle of a sunflower write in the step – these life cycle of a sunflower printable are super handy for preschool and kindergarten science.
- What time will the Sunflowers Open? – Practice reading the time on analogue clocks.
- Let’s Add! – Add and write the answers.
- I can subtract! – Subtract and write the answers.
- Singular or Plural? – Write the words listed at the bottom on the page in the correct columns.
- Sunflower Can, Have and Are – Write about the unique features that sunflowers have with other plants in each column.
- Sunflower Life Cycle Word Search – Find the words.
- If I were a Sunflower… – Write a story about what it would be like to be a butterfly.
- Nouns or Verbs? – Cut out the words at the bottom on the page and glue in the correct columns.
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use. They can be kept together in zip lock bags or with binder rings. After they have been cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Have you grown sunflowers?
Life Cycle Printables
Looking for more free printables to help you learn about life cycles? You will love these resources:
- Life Cycle of an Ant
- Plant Life Cycles Printable Emergent Reader and Worksheets
- Pumpkin life cycle worksheet – lots of fun activities for learning about pumpkin life cycle
- Apple life cycle printable plus worksheets for working on early literacy and math too
- Life cycle of a sunflower worksheet – fun sunflower life cycle printables
- Penguin life cycle worksheet – is a perfect addition to you winter theme!
- Life Cycle of a Ladybird – Ladybug Lifecycle for Kids Reader
- Turkey life cycle – is fun to learn about around Thanksgiving
- Spider life cycle worksheet is a fun way to learn about the life cycle of spiders with an insect theme or during Octoboer
- Ladybug life cycle worksheet pages perfect for spring and summer
- Chicken Hatching eggs in the classroom worksheets
- Learn about the Life Cycle of Frogs for kids and grab the life-cycle wheel
- Life cycle of a frog worksheet
- Plant life cycle worksheet or this Plant Life Cycle Printable Lift-the-Flap
- Salmon Life Cycle Worksheet pack with not only life cycle of salmon, but math and literacy activities too
- Hatching Butterflies with Life cycle of a butterfly worksheet
- Sea Turtle Printable Books to learn about their life cycles
- Learn math and literacy along with these Butterfly Life Cycle Worksheets
- Watermelon Life Cycle Printable Spinner
Looking for some fun, educational spring theme ideas to make learning fun this April and May? Check out these fun resources:
- Cute, free printable Flower Shape Craft for kids
- Flower Rhyming Words Worksheet
- Sunflower Alphabet Matching
- Flower Mazes – Free Printable Sight Word Worksheets
- Pretty Flower Name of Number Puzzles
- Hands-on Flower Digraph Activity for Kindergarten and Grade 1 Kids
- Flower Number Printable Writing Numbers 1-30
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Count to 20 Spring Playdough Mats
- Rainbow Shape Playdough Mats
- Spring Do a Dot Printables
- Flower Letter Matching Printable
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Fun Spring Flower SIght Word Game
Download Sunflower Life Cycle Printable Pack
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.