Children love learning about creatures they can search for in the garden. They can spend hours digging for worms, and then learn all about worms and additional worm themed math and literacy skills. Print the free printable earthworm worksheets for preschool, pre k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students. There are over 54 pages in this huge pack of earthworm life cycle worksheet.
Kids have a natural curiosity about creepy crawly things, especially ones they can dig up in their own backyard. These free printable worm worksheets are a fun, easy way for kids to learn about worms. From worm life cycle, facts about worms, and themed worksheets – these earthworm life cycle worksheet are such a handy way for preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students to learn about animals.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love using these printable earthworm worksheets for science centers, worm theme, Halloween worksheets for fall, extra practice, and more!
Printable earthworm worksheets
Earthworm life cycle worksheet
This All About Worms Printable Pack contains over 50 pages of insects for kids that is so much fun for young worm lovers. Inside this pack, you’ll find many different math and literacy activities, handwriting practice, puzzles, and much more! They will have fun learning about the life cycle of an earthworm as well as a little about composting.
This printable pack filled with math and literacy activities is perfect to go along with kid favorite book how to eat fried worms. This pack is very easy to prepare with most of it including no-prep activities.
- 20 Yummy Worm Games for kids!
- Inchworm Life Cycle
- Animal Classifications for Kids Cootie Catchers
- Free Printable Garden Worksheets
- Gardening with Kids
- Vegetable Count to 10 Clip Cards
- Fruit Count to 20 Clip Cards
- A to Z Vegetables and Fruit Printable Book
- Practice telling time with these Insect telling time puzzles
- Weeks worth of fun learning about insects in this preschool insect theme printables
- Kids will have fun practicing counting with this Counting Bugs printable book
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!
Looking for some fun, educational spring theme ideas to make learning fun this April and May? Check out these fun resources:
- Cute, free printable Flower Shape Craft for kids
- Flower Rhyming Words Worksheet
- Sunflower Alphabet Matching
- Flower Mazes – Free Printable Sight Word Worksheets
- Pretty Flower Name of Number Puzzles
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Practice making shapes with these flower playdough mats
- Spring Flower Counting Games for Preschoolers
- Flower Letter Matching Printable
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Fun Spring Flower SIght Word Game
- Spring Jelly Bean Egg One to One Correspondence Activities
- Super cute Carrot Shape Playdough Mats for Spring
- Count the Bunny Number Flashcards
- Rainbow Color Matching Game
- Practice adding numbers with this free printable Spring Addition Matching Game
- Planting Carrots CVC Words Activity
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printables Ten Frame Math Activity
- Count to 20 Spring Playdough Mats
- Rainbow Shape Playdough Mats
- Grab these cute Spring Printables Sudoku Puzzles for kids
- Seed Find the Letter Worksheets
- Frog Alphabet Game Matching Printable
- Kite Beginning Sound Activities printable craft for spring
- Spring Do a Dot Printables
- Print and GO Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Spring Step by Step Drawings
- Practice reading with this Spring sight word cut and paste reader
- Worm Worksheets Pack
- Spring Telling Time Worksheets
- Digraphy Activity to improve reading and spelling skills with these spring puzzles
- Cute Blubird Soring Blends Activity for first and second graders.
- LOTS of fun PLANTS arts and crafts for preschool and kindergartners
Download All About Worms Printable Pack
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!