If finding ways to make early math practice for your toddler and preschool child, you will love this counting bugs activity! , I have two words for you, counting books. We’ve made many different kinds over the past few years but this Count to 10 Bugs Counting Book printable is perfect for Spring and has quickly become a favorite of ours. Simply download pdf file with free printable bug books and you are ready to count and learn with creepy crawly insects!
Get ready for spring while helping your toddlers and preschoolers count to 10 with this super cute counting bugs printable. This insect printables for preschoolers has chidlren count and color butterflies, snails, ladybugs, caterpillars, spiders, flies, bees, and more common spring and summer insects. This spring counting is a great way to work on math skills while having fun. Each of the bug coloring pages includes lots of cute and happy bugs for your child to colour with crayons, markers, or colored pencils. Whether you add this to an insect theme, a bug theme, or use it as a spring math – this is fun for at home or in the classroom.
Free printable bug books
Insect printables for preschoolers
This printable book is perfect for toddlers or young preschoolers that are working to count to 10. The pages print out in black and white so your child can color each of the bug and insect filled pages however they’d like and has a blank space on each page so that they can practice writing their numerals to 10 as well.
Bug coloring book
- Download and print the counting book pages and cut each page in half along the black line.
- Line the cut pages up with the cover on top and staple along the left hand side next to the dotted line.
Counting book printable
Simply set the book out with some crayons or colored pencils and have your child count and color the bugs on each page before writing the correct number in the space provided.
When they’re finished, you’ve got a brand new counting book to add to your collection of stories that you can read through with your child whenever you like.
Counting Activities for Kids
- Barnyard Counting Clip Card (Counting 1-10)
- Bowling Counting to 10 activities
- Counting Bugs to 10 with cute printable coloring pages
- Pumpkin Math Kindergarten Addition Practice
- Bugs Counting to 30 Activities
- Counting 1-10 Pom Counting Activity
- Fingerprint Activity Sheet
- Bowling Counting Cards
- Catch 20 Bug Counting Game
- Firefly Printable Math Game
- Free Hungry Caterpillar Flashcards
- Number Mats (use with playdough, lego, stickers, etc.)
- Free Printable Number Puzzles
- Number Train Printable Math Activity for counting 1-20
- Plant a Number Line to 10
- Safari Count to 30 Game
- Spring Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Sunflower Seed Counting
- Counting to 100 games
- Skip Counting Chart
- Pizza Counting Game
- FUN Goldfish Printable Counting Cards
- Counting Farm Animals Worksheet 1-10
- Count to 10 Bingo Dauber Printables
- Counting Snowman Printables
- Monster Counting with Google eyes
- Lego Numbers – Printable Duplo Mats to count and trace
Insect activities for preschoolers
If are looking for more bug activities for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners – including lots of free insect printables, you will love these FREE resources:
- Peek-a-Bug Alphabet Games – four abc games to help kids learn their ABCs, match upper and lowercase letters, and more!
- Ladybug Alphabet Matching activity for pre-k and kindergarten
- Bug Sight Word Game is a simple-to-play way to practice sight words with preschool, kindergarten, and first grade students
- I is for Inchworm insect activities including a worm observation book
- Potato Stamped Bee Craft for Kids
- FUN Spider Slime Recipe
- Fun, hands-on Spiders for Kids Activities
- All About Worm Worksheets
- Counting Bugs 1-10 Coloring Book for preschoolers
- Ladybug Life Cycle Worksheet Pages
- Free Spider LIfe of a Spider for Kids
- Bee Preschool Counting Game
- Lots of fun, hands-on learning ideas in this Bug THeme
- Bee and Insect Theme for Preschoolers
- SUPER cute Spider Counting Activity with Playdough Mats
- Fun, Insect Telling Time Puzzle
- Catch 20 Bug Counting Game for Pre-k and Kindergarten
- Ladybug Addition Math Game for Kindergartners and Grade 1 students
- Bug Sight Word Reader – children will cut and paste sentences, color the insect coloring pages, and practice reading sight words
- Free Printable, Simple Bug Coloring Pages for kids
- Practice Letters A-Z with these Free Printable Insect Worksheets
- Learn all about ants with these creative ant activities for kids
- Cute Bug Number Worksheets
- Measuring Lines of Bugs Preschool Measurement Worksheets
- Count and Clip Bugs Counting to 30 Worksheets
- Buzzing Bees Numbers 1-12 Worksheets
- I Spy Bugs Activity Sheets
- Bug Themed Alphabet FInd and Color
- FUN Backyard Critter Bug Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Ladybug Counting Mats
- Silly Worm Count to 10 with stickers
- Hands-on Spider Shape Matching Activity
Download Count to 10 Bugs Coloring Book
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.