If finding ways to make early math practice for your preschooler fun is on your list of things to do this year, I have two words for you, counting books. We’ve made many different kinds over the past few years but this Count to 10 Bugs Coloring Book is perfect for Spring and has quickly become a favorite of ours.
What I love most about these simple counting books is that they can be made for any theme and ability level. Just adjust the number of pictures on the page to work on higher numbers with your child or create some with multiple images placed together to practice counting by 2s or 5s.
Looking for more free Spring activities for preschoolers?
- Printable Spring Flower Color Matching
- Pollen Transfer Fine Motor Activity
- Printable Spring Mega Blok Puzzles
- 2000+ page of free math worksheets
Count to 10 Bugs Coloring Book
This printable book is perfect for toddlers or young preschoolers that are working to count to 10. The pages print out in black and white so your child can color each of the bug and insect filled pages however they’d like and has a blank space on each page so that they can practice writing their numerals to 10 as well.
To assemble your book:
- Download and print the counting book pages and cut each page in half along the black line.
- Line the cut pages up with the cover on top and staple along the left hand side next to the dotted line.
Simply set the book out with some crayons or colored pencils and have your child count and color the bugs on each page before writing the correct number in the space provided.
When they’re finished, you’ve got a brand new counting book to add to your collection of stories that you can read through with your child whenever you like.
More FREE Count to 10 Activities
Download Count to 10 Bugs Coloring Book
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.