This super cute, free printable, Count to 100 Math Game will make it fun for children to practice counting to 100 and improve their number sequencing. This roll to 100 math game is a fun free math game for kindergarten, first grade, and second grade students as they learn to count to 100 using a interactive hundreds chart. Simply print count to 100 worksheet pdf file with the roll to 100 free printable and you are ready to make learning fun with a math activity kids will enjoy!
Roll to 100
We love making learning fun by incorporating math games to practice a variety of skills. This Roll to 100 game is a fun, engaging way for kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students to practice counting 1-100 while having fun! The roll to 100 free printable includes a rolling mat in color, black and white, a couple roll to 100 worksheet options, and four different dice options. This is such a fun way to help kids practice counting to one hundred while using a 100s chart!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this low prep math game for teaching counting! Use this as extra practice, math center in your classroom, summer learning, or as a fun supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
Roll to 100 Free Printable
Count to 100 Printable
You can either print the counting to 100 games printable for your students on regular paper and students can take the completed sheets home OR you can laminate them and students can use vis-a-vie markers to complete the activity. This latter option would allow you to reuse the same pages over and over again.
You can either put together a dice cube (included in the file) or use your own.
Printable Kindergarten math games
Students can either play this by themselves or in pairs. If they are playing in pairs, each person will need to pick their own color of crayon (or vis-a-vie if laminated). Each student will take a turn rolling the dice. The person with the highest number will go first.
Player one will roll the dice. They will then count that many places starting at number one. When they get to the correct spot on the mat, they will place on “X” on the number.
Player two will then roll the dice. They will count the correct number of spots and place on “X” on the corresponding number with their color.
Roll to 100 dice game
The players will continue taking turns and use their crayon on the count to 100 sheet until someone makes it to 100!
Counting to 100 games printable
When students are done playing, they can complete one of the counting to 100 worksheet sets.
Count to 100 worksheet
There are several hundreds chart worksheets to choose from.
Hundreds Chart Games
- Battleship Hundreds Chart Games – grab the free printable with instruction on how to play this fun game with a math twist
- 11+ Hands-on Hundreds Chart ACtivities with free printables
- Counting using a Hundreds Skip Counting Chart
- Roll to 100 Free Printable Math Game – Students roll the dice as they work on counting to 100.
- Groundhog Day Worksheets Count to 100 – this is a SUPER clever activity to help kids with number recognition 1-100. Students will cut and paste squares to match numbers and reveal the picture
- Low-Prep Counting to 100 Games – lots of choices to help kids practice counting to 100
- Free Hundreds Chart Printable and Activity
- Winter 100 Chart Color by Number
- Christmas Math Worksheets – Color by Hundreds Chart
- Easter Worksheet – Color by Hundreds Chart
- St Patricks Day Math Color by Hundreds Chart
- Valentines Day Math Color by Hundreds Chart
- Thanksgiving Worksheets Color by Hundreds Chart
- Back to School Worksheet Color by 100s Chart
- 4th of July Math Worksheets – Color by 100s Chart
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheet Color by Hundreds Chart
- Christmas Worksheet Hundreds Chart Coloring
Math Activities for Kindergarten
Looking for more early math activities to make learning to count, add, shapes, and more FUN? Check out these free resources:
- Hoppy Frog Math Game (addition within 10 and addition to 20)
- Goldfish Kindergarten Subtraction Games
- Blowing Bubble Math Worksheets
- Smores Free Kindergarten Math Worksheets
- Hands-on Estimation for Kindergarten Activity
- Snowball Sorting Odd and Even Math Activities
- Bug Measuring Kindergarten Worksheets
- Roll to 100 Counting Game
- Flower Shape Kindergarten Math Crafts
- Spring Kite Skip Counting Craft
- Pirate I Spy Worksheets
- Engaging, Reusable Kindergarten Math Worksheets pdf
Maths Worksheet for ukg
- Crack the Code Worksheet Pages for Kindergarten and first graders
- Insect Telling Time Puzzle to the hour and half hour
- Free Printable Coin Worksheets – color by coin
- Cute Skip Counting Puzzles – huge pack of free skip counting games
- Fun Hundreds Chart Battleship
- Watermelon Kindergarten Math Activities
- Months of the Year Activities – learning sequencing with craft sticks
- Tic-Tac-Toe Printable Addition Games
- Dinosaur Theme Kindergaten Math Worksheets
- What Comes Next Kindergarten Math
- Free Ice Cream Math Worksheets
- Sandcastle Subtraction Craft – free printable math craft to solve, cut, and paste
Don’t miss all our free 2nd grade worksheets and our other printable worksheets for prek-12th grade students. We have free printable math worksheets, english worksheets, history for kids, cool science experiments, and even fun activities for kids to go with every season and holiday throughout the year!
Count to 100 Math Game
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.