Count to 100 Math Game will be the perfect addition to your math centers to help improve your students number sequencing. This free printable will be perfect for kindergarten, first grade, and second grade students to learn to count to 100.
Count to 100 Math Game
Count to 100 Math Game includes a rolling mat in color, black and white, a couple of worksheets, and four different dice options.
Preparing Roll to 100
You can either print Roll to 100 sheets for your students on regular paper and students can take the completed sheets home OR you can laminate them and students can use vis-a-vie markers to complete the activity. This latter option would allow you to reuse the same pages over and over again.
You can either put together a dice cube (included in the download) or use your own.
Kindergarten Worksheets – Roll to 100
Students can either play this by themselves or in pairs.
If they are playing in pairs, each person will need to pick their own color of crayon (or vis-a-vie if laminated).
Each student will take a turn rolling the dice. The person with the highest number will go first.
Player one will roll the dice. They will then count that many places starting at number one. When they get to the correct spot on the mat, they will place on “X” on the number.
Player two will then roll the dice. They will count the correct number of spots and place on “X” on the corresponding number with their color.
The players will continue taking turns until someone makes it to 100!
When students are done playing, they can complete one of the worksheets.
Count to 100
- Free Hundreds Chart Worksheets
- Free Crayon Hundreds Chart
- 100 Days of School Books for Little Learners
- Free Number Trains: Count to 100
- 100 Yummy Things
- Free Hundreds Chart Battleship
- 100th Day of School Glasses
- 11 Hundreds Chart Activities
Download Count to 100 Math Game
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.