Hundreds Chart Printable
This pack of printable hundreds chart has super cute monster themed ideas for using the free printable 100 chart to help kindergartners and grade 1 students gain fluency writing in missing numbers, figuring out what comes before, what comes next, patterns in the number chart, and so much more! such a useful way for kids to learn how to write numbers up to 100. Using these printable 100 chart, kids can learn how to spot number patterns such as how all the numbers ending in “2” are in the same column.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this handy, free math printable activity to teach kids to count to 100 with ease! Use this as extra practice, summer learning, math center in your classroom, or as a supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
100s chart printable
100 chart printable
Printable hundreds chart
Free printable 100 chart
Hundreds Chart Games
- Battleship Hundreds Chart Games – grab the free printable with instruction on how to play this fun game with a math twist
- 11+ Hands-on Hundreds Chart ACtivities with free printables
- Counting using a Hundreds Skip Counting Chart
- Roll to 100 Free Printable Math Game – Students roll the dice as they work on counting to 100.
- Groundhog Day Worksheets Count to 100 – this is a SUPER clever activity to help kids with number recognition 1-100. Students will cut and paste squares to match numbers and reveal the picture
- Low-Prep Counting to 100 Games – lots of choices to help kids practice counting to 100
- Free Hundreds Chart Printable and Activity
- Winter 100 Chart Color by Number
- Christmas Math Worksheets – Color by Hundreds Chart
- Easter Worksheet – Color by Hundreds Chart
- St Patricks Day Math Color by Hundreds Chart
- Valentines Day Math Color by Hundreds Chart
- Thanksgiving Worksheets Color by Hundreds Chart
- Back to School Worksheet Color by 100s Chart
- 4th of July Math Worksheets – Color by 100s Chart
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheet Color by Hundreds Chart
- Christmas Worksheet Hundreds Chart Coloring
This is such a fun, hands on math game for kindergartners that helps achieve fluency while having FUN!
- Printable Addition Tic Tac Toe Math Game
- Gumball Math – Addition and Subtraction Practice
- Addition Tic Tac Toe Math Game
- 100 Epic Addition Activities
- Watermelon Addition Within 10 activity
- Printable Number Bonds Games
- Fall Addition Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition Math Worksheets
- Crack the Code Worksheet – Addition Practice
- Hands-on Goldfish Addition Practice
- Pot of Gold Addition Practice
- Rubber Duckie Kindergarten Math activity
- Planting Seeds Free Addition Games
- Free Printable Pumpkin Sum Game
- Math Addition Worksheets Mini Book – Adding 0-12
- Deck of Cards Free Addition Worksheets
- Disney Princess Flashcards – Addition
- Free Addition within 10 Games Printable
- Turkey Addition Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
- Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Free Frog Math – Addition Game for Kids
- St Patricks Day Addition Practice
- Gingerbread Addition Math Game
- Math Mystery Pack – Solve Addition & Subtraction Word Problems
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? See more of our free printable worksheets for kindergarten plus our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
In addition, don’t miss our disney world tips and kids activities filled with ideas for every holiday and season of the year!
Printable 100 chart
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Leave a Reply