Does your child know their name, address, and phone number? It is very important that kids learn this important safety information as early as possible. Here is a learn my address printable to help you! Use this i know my phone number printable to teach your preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders their name and where they live. Simply print learning address and phone number worksheet pdf and you are ready to play and learn!
Learn my address printable free
To help you teach your child how to answer where do I live, we have put together various learn my address printables to teach you child their name so they can visualize it, trace it, and practice writing it depending on how old they are. There are various free printable address worksheets with different sizes and styles to choose from. Use this I know my phone number workheet with preschoolers, kindergartner, and grade 1 students. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these handy address practice worksheet.
learning address and phone number worksheet pdf
Learn my address printable
Post Your address and phone number by the Phone. In the case of an emergency, even a child who knows where they live may forget it. Having that information by the telephone makes it more likely your child will be successful in calling 9-1-1 in the case of an emergency.
Address practice worksheet
Write your child’s address and phone number on the wall card to help remember to review it daily until your child knows this important information. There is also a 3” x 5” flashcard size for your child to stick in their backpack or work on in the car. (Note: file has a boy & girl option)
This one is handy for helping your child learn to write their name, address and phone number. For younger children I suggest you write the information neatly and then laminate or stick in a page protector and have your child trace the information until they get it.
I know my phone number worksheet
Preschool Name Ideas
- Printable Name Flower Craft
- Slime Preschool Name Ideas
- Ice Cream Name Craft for Summer
- 28 Cute Name Crafts for Preschoolers
- Playdough Imprint Name Recognition Activities
- Bug Name Recognition Activities
- Cute I Spy Name Ornament for Kids
- Shark Preschool Name Activity
- French Fry name crafts for preschoolers
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Name Recognition Activity
- Learn your name with straws Name Recognition Craft
- Name Recognition Pot of Gold Craft
- 30 Name Recognition Activities
- Space Name Craft for Preschoolers
- Ice Cream Preschool Name Activity
Favorite Kids Activities
Looking for more fun ideas for kids? You will love this outrageously fun activities for preschoolers and beyond:
- Ice Cream Edible Playdough Recipe
- Pasta Necklace Craft (with how to Dye Pasta)
- Easy and fun-to-make Microwave Puffy Paint
- I Spy Bottles (with how to dye rice)
- Ready to try another slime recipe? This easy slime recipe uses dish soap!
- Homemade Edible Sand – easy to make and fun to play with!
- Melted Pony Bead Craft
- 45 Puffy Paint Recipes and Project ideas for kids
- AMAZING Bubble Painting is process art project perfect for summer
- 28 Name Activities for Kids
- Animal I Spy Printable is fun and a great way to work on visual discrimination
- Silly Grass Craft for Kids is sure to be a hilarious project for the whole family
Looking for lots more fun, science experiments for kids? You’ve GOT to try some of these outrageously fun science experiments for kids! We have so many fun, creative and easy science experiments for elementary age children:
- Quick and EASY Lemon Volcano – a fun twist on classic volcano science project using acidity of lemon instead of vinegar as the acid
- Colorful Capillary action science experiment (also known as walking water)
- EASY Magnetic Field Sensory Bottle that will WOW your kids!
- Leak Proof Bag – Amazing Science Experiment with Everyday Materials
- Exploring with Magnet Experiments for Kids
- Fun Water balloon science experiment that explores density
- Make some colorful bubble snakes
- Bold Sidewalk Chalk Paint
- Pool Noodle Crafts for Summer
- Free Printable Summer Scavenger Hunt for Kids
- Beautiful Baking Soda Clay
- Fun Road Trip Car Games
- How to Grow Crystals
Free printable address worksheets
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only (to share please share a link to this page)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Thank you so much my daughter has autism and this is such a huge help !!
Thank you for this. I teach grade 2 and it is just as important now since several students still don’t know their addresses or phone numbers!
This will be a great tool to help my son prepare for kindergarten! Thank you!
These are great! Thank you! I’m doing preschool at home .. my son’s preschool is currently closed.
Thank you for the great learning worksheets for my son and grand kids.
I’m grateful that they are free.