Here’s a fun way to work on name recognition with your child this Christmas season! Create a one-of -a- kind I SPY Name Ornament! Your child will enjoy not only searching for this special ornament, but also trying to find the letters of his/her name inside the ornament! Toddlers, preschoolers, and early elementary kids will all love this special ornament.
I SPY Name Ornament for Kids
This I SPY Name Recognition Ornament can either be put together by you (the parent/ caregiver), by the child, or both! It’ll be a lovely afternoon of sneaking in letter recognition with a festive Christmas flair.
Set out the supplies and encourage your child to sort through the beads to find the letters in his/her name.
If the child needs extra help, write the child’s name on the ornament with a sharpie or fun glitter marker first so the the child knows what letters to collect.
- Christmas Fluffy Slime Recipe
- 100 FREE Christmas Printable for Kids
- Christmas Tree Math Printables: 4 Ways to Play!
- 155 Christmas Crafts & Kids Activities
- Fine Motor Skills Color Matching Reindeer
- Christmas Tree Math: Roll & Cover
- Christmas Tree Geoboard (and 24 more Christmas Tree Activities)
- FREE Christmas Mazes
- Crayon Christmas Ornament