I’VE BEEN SLIMED is a silly, fun name recognition activity to help kids learn their names. This name recognition activities for kindergarten, preschool, and pre-k is a great back to school activity with a name recognition printable. This I’ve Been Slimed Activity will motivate young learners to practice name recognition, spelling and fine motor skills.
Name Recognition Activity
This Slime Name Recognition Activity is a fun way for kids to practice identifying and spelling their name while have fun with a sensory activity. This activity is perfect for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids.
Name Recognition Printable
Name Recognition Activities
This is such a fun, simple, hands on name recognition activity!
Make your favorite slime recipe. We like the recipe above, 2 ingredient WOW Slime, Contact Solution Slime, or Monsters Inc Slime Recipe.
You will need letter beads with the letters of your child’s/student’s name and the I’ve Been Slimed Printable (free download below), and a marker.
Name Recognition Activities for Preschool
Once you’ve made your slime and gathered all your supplies, you are ready to start!
Name recognition activities for kindergarten
Give your child/students the printable and the slime from the bag. Tell them that the slime is going to be a little cold and sticky. Next write their name on the printable and go over each letter in their name with them. Then tell them you have hidden beads in their slime and it’s going to be their job to find the beads. They have to stretch and pull the slime to find them. The beads are going to have letters on them and the letters make up their name. Once they find the letter beads they will spell out their name on the bottom of the printable. Then just let them play!
This I’ve Been Slimed Name Activity was SO much fun! It’s a great way to teach name recognition, spelling and fine motor skills at home or in the classroom. I just love doing activities with my daughter and I hope your kids love this activity too!
Preschool Name Ideas
Looking for more Name Recognition Activities? Try these:
- Slime Preschool Name Ideas
- 28 Cute Name Crafts for Preschoolers
- Playdough Imprint Name Recognition Activities
- French Fry name crafts for preschoolers
- Learn Your Name with Cars
- Practice your Name with DIY Microwave Puffy Paint
- Free Learn my Name & Address Printable Cards
- Cute I Spy Name Ornament for Kids
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Name Recognition Activity
- Learn your name with straws Name Recognition Craft
- Name Recognition Pot of Gold Craft
- 30 Name Recognition Activities
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet, Phonics Coloring Pages
- Super cute, Free printable Letter Recognition Worksheets – each page has a different theme
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages to practice letter tracing A-Z
- Alphabet Books pdf – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets – handy with a page per letter with tracing for upper and lowercase letters
- Alphabet Maze pack to practice ABCs with cute themed mazes
- Print these handy Alphabet Printables for Wall
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets – great for learning ABCs with pre-k
- Super Cute Printable Letter Hats to color and wear for letter of the week
- Simple Alphabet Playdough Mats with space to trace letters
- Finish the picture Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Practice phonemic awareness with these cute, free printable KITE alphabet crafts
- Handy Alphabet Printables for Wall
- Build letters with these cute lego letters mat set
- Match letters and sounds to make a PB & J sandwich with clever initial sounds activities
- Free Build a Letter Template
Alphabet Activities for Kids
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Practice letters with these clever Pirate ABC Worksheets
- Our most popular Alphabet worksheets as they have a little of everything (above)
- Super cute alphabet crafts using our free lower case letters printables
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Alphabet Strips are a handy visual for kids
- Practice a variety of math and litearcy skills with these themed free alphabet printables
- Make a cute handprint alphabet project for each letter A – Z
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids to do with do a dot markers
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Animal Themed ABC Worksheets
- Cute fish Find the Letter Worksheets
- Print and Go Find the Letter Worksheets
- Free Printable Uppercase Letter Crafts
- Outrageously FUN Fruit Loop Alphabet Mats
- Looking for more free printables? We have lots of pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets 1st grade worksheets, and over 1 million pages of FREE worksheets for kids.
Slime Name Recognition Activity
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Leave a Reply