I’VE BEEN SLIMED! A Fun Name Practice Activity Kids absolutely love playing with slime, getting a little messy and having fun with sensory activities! This I’ve Been Slimed Activity will motivate young learners to practice name recognition, spelling and fine motor skills. It’s perfect for toddlers, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age kids.
Slime Name Recognition Activity
This Slime Name Recognition Activity is a fun way for kids to practice identifying and spelling their name while have fun with a sensory activity. This activity is perfect for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids.
slime activity for preschoolers
This is such a fun, simple, hands on name recognition activity!
You will need letter beads with the letters of your child’s/student’s name and the I’ve Been Slimed Printable (free download below), and a marker.
Once you’ve made your slime and gathered all your supplies, you are ready to start!
Give your child/students the printable and the slime from the bag. Tell them that the slime is going to be a little cold and sticky. Next write their name on the printable and go over each letter in their name with them. Then tell them you have hidden beads in their slime and it’s going to be their job to find the beads. They have to stretch and pull the slime to find them. The beads are going to have letters on them and the letters make up their name. Once they find the letter beads they will spell out their name on the bottom of the printable. Then just let them play!
Slime Name Ideas
This I’ve Been Slimed Name Activity was SO much fun! It’s a great way to teach name recognition, spelling and fine motor skills at home or in the classroom. I just love doing activities with my daughter and I hope your kids love this activity too!
Name Activities for Kids
- 30 Name Recognition Activities Kids will LOVE
- St Patricks Day Name Activity for Kids
- Name Fishing Activity
- Name Recognition with Playdough Imprints
- I Spy Name Ornaments for Kids
- Name Practice Activity
Spring Alphabet Printables
- Kite Alphabet Craft
- Ladybug Alphabet Activity
- Flowers Upper and Lowercase Letter Matching
- Rainy Day Find the Letter Worksheets
- Seeds Find the Letter Worksheets
- Spring Letter Reveral Worksheets
- Popsicle Phonics Popsicles
- Spring Showers Letter Matching
Download Slime Name Recognition Activity
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.