When children start learning their letters, it can be difficult to form all their alphabet letters. This letter builder activity includes a free alphabet printable for children to put the letters together from curved lines and straight lines. This Building Letters project is great for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students. Simply print letter building templates and you are ready to play and learn with this hands-on alphabet activity.
Builde a Letter
Having children build letters is a great way to understand how to from each of the letters from straight and curved lines. We’ve used playdough, lego duplo bricks, stickers, and other fun manipluatives to make it fun while reinforcing alphabet letters from A to Z. This free printable build a letter template is a another fun alphabet activity for kids. In this letter builder set, children can build all 26 uppercase letters to get that practice they need to master their alphabet. Even before kids are ready to start writing letters correctly, they benefit immensely from practice building letters. By using letter builder template they can learn to recognized lines and curves so that when their fine motor skills develop they will know how to correctly make every letter. Whether you are a parent, techer, or homeschooler – you will love using this activity with toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students too.
Build a Letter Template
Letter building templates
There are three choices below to accommodate as many family’s needs as possible:
- Build all 26 upper case alphabet letters (15 pages in color; individual letters can all be in shades of the same color)
- Build 1-2 letters at a time (3 pages in bold colors)
- Build 1-2 letters at a time – BLACK AND WHITE (children can color, print on colored paper, marble paint, etc.)
Just print the packet of your choice,use a laminator for durability, and cut out. Now your child can practice building letters alongside a letter of the week curriculum or whatever else you’d like.
Hint: The answer key is provided in case kids need some extra help.
Kids will have a lot of fun while at the same time practicing their alphabets!
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet, Phonics Coloring Pages
- Super cute, Free printable Letter Recognition Worksheets – each page has a different theme
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages to practice letter tracing A-Z
- Alphabet Books pdf – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets – handy with a page per letter with tracing for upper and lowercase letters
- Alphabet Maze pack to practice ABCs with cute themed mazes
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets – great for learning ABCs with pre-k
- Super Cute Printable Letter Hats to color and wear for letter of the week
- Simple Alphabet Playdough Mats with space to trace letters
- Finish the picture Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Practice phonemic awareness with these cute, free printable KITE alphabet crafts
- Handy Alphabet Printables for Wall
- Build letters with these cute lego letters mat set
- Match letters and sounds to make a PB & J sandwich with clever initial sounds activities
- Free Build a Letter Template
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Practice letters with these clever Pirate ABC Worksheets
- Our most popular Alphabet worksheets as they have a little of everything (above)
- Super cute alphabet crafts using our free lower case letters printables
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Alphabet Strips are a handy visual for kids
- Practice a variety of math and litearcy skills with these themed free alphabet printables
- Make a cute handprint alphabet project for each letter A – Z
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids to do with do a dot markers
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Animal Themed ABC Worksheets
- Cute fish Find the Letter Worksheets
- Print and Go Find the Letter Worksheets
- Free Printable Uppercase Letter Crafts
- Outrageously FUN Fruit Loop Alphabet Mats
- Looking for more free printables? We have lots of pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets 1st grade worksheets, and over 1 million pages of FREE worksheets for kids.
Alphabet Letter Builder
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use (to share with others please share a link to the blog post so others can grab their own copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> 26 Letter Pack <<
Soy una abuela de 4 hermosos nietos ,y la mayor tiene casi 4 años,ella muestra curiosidad por conocer las letras . Yo la cuido dos veces por semana y me encanta el sistema Montessori y lo aplicó con mis dos nietas mayores ,es por ello que te agradezco este material de mucha bendición . Un abrazo desde Alemania .
Dios te bendiga Beth .