Kids love to play with playdough! Your toddler and preschooler are going to love these playdough mats where they will be encouraged to create and finish pictures while learning their alphabet letters.
Our Favorite Playdough Recipes
- Amazing 2 ingredient Playdough Recipes
- Koolaid Playdough that smells amazing
- Edible Peppermint Playdough
- Hot Chocolate Playdough Recipe
- Candy Corn Playdough made with real candy corn & edible
- Apple Pic Playdough Recipe
- Super Silky Shaving Cream Playdough
- Best Peeps Playdough Recipe
FREE Alphabet Playdough Mats
These fun, easy to use alphabet playdough mats are great for helping kids learn to form alphabet letters while refining fine motor skills and having FUN!
Use playdough (here is our favorite easy homemade playdough recipe) to form the alphabet letter. Then use playdough or crayons to complete the image on the page.
There are lots to choose from! Each page has just a splash of color to make it fun while still being economical. If you are looking for more fun Playdough PLAY mats, don’t miss my free Playdough Number PLAYmats.
HINT: Here is our favorite color laser jet printer which will help you save on ink costs!
More FREE Alphabet Printables
- Fun Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Simple Alphabet Mini Books
- Free Alphabet Mazes
- Find and Trace the Alphabet
- Printable Alphabet Cut & Paste Books
- Cute Alphabet Hats
- Simple Alphabet Dot-to-Dots
- Printable Alphabet Letter Find
- Alphabet Sounds BINGO
- Free Alphabet Duplo Mats
- Hands-on Alphabet Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches
Download FREE Alphabet Playdough Mats
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!