Kids will have fun learning all their letters with these fun alphabet crafts. There is a fun letter craft for each letter from A to Z. These alphabet crafts for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners are fun and easy-t0-make with construction paper, scissors, and glue!
Introducing letters to young kids should be done in a fun way!! Whether it is through play, crafts, sensory activities or song and movement activities, it should be enjoyable to all. These alphabet crafts are a playful way to introduce the way letters look and the sounds they make while having fun. You can introduce one letter per week with these alphabet crafts preschool, toddler, pre-k, and kindergarten. These letter crafts for preschool use common materials you alreayd have on hand such as construction paper, scissors, glue, googgly eyes, yarn, etc. These alphabet crafts for preschoolers will have children make alligators, bus, dots, elephant, feathers, gumballs, zebras, and more!
Alphabet crafts for toddlers
- Letter A Craft (here) Turn the letter aA into an alligator or an apple.
- Letter B Craft (here) Use circle stickers or do-a-dot markers for this B is for Bus activity.
- Letter C Craft (here) Put together a toy basket for exploring, all toys starting with a cC for example: car, cow…
- Letter D Craft (here) D is for dinosaur and dots! Have fun learning about dinosaurs, dots or dotty dinosaurs?
Alphabet crafts preschool
- Letter E Craft (here) Turn an E into an elephant, a super fun craft! Can you make the sound if an elephant?
- Letter F Craft (here) F is for Feathers. Discover feathers, a great sensory experience and fill up the fF shaoe with feathers too.
- Letter G Craft (here) Make this Gum ball craft out of the letter shape G, use different colors for tour gum balls to work on color recognition too!
- Letter H Craft (here) Find the hH on the heart and add a clip. This is great for fine motor skills as well.
Letter Crafts for Preschoolers
- Letter I Craft (here) Print this free iguana coloring page and learn all about iguanas!
- Letter J Craft (here) Fill the Jj shape with jelly beans, use the beans for counting and color recognition and eat them too!
- Letter K Craft (here) Make a shiny key with foil to go along with the letter kK, a good ripping activity for little hands.
- Letter L Craft (here) Lace up your letter lL to work on fine motor skills too!
Alphabet crafts for preschoolers
- Letter M Craft (here) From marshmallows to monkeys to M&M’s, use these free printables cor learning about the letter mM.
- Letter N Craft (here) Turn your letter N into a night sky masterpiece. Enjoy playing with night sky playdough too!
- Letter O Craft (here) O is for Octopus! How many legs does an octopus have? The use of Cheerios is genius too!
- Letter P Craft (here) Paint your letter pP with pompoms. What colors start with p? Pink and purple!
Alphabet arts and crafts for preschoolers
- Letter Q Craft (here) Use fabric scraps to make a quilt, so fun!
- Letter R Craft (here) R is for rainbow- use rainbow colored paper to fill up the letter rR. Cut your own strips of paper to work on scissors skills too.
- Letter S craft (here) Turn your sS into a spotty snake! What is the sound a snake makes? Ssss…
- Letter T Craft (here) T is for turtle! Make this fun craft and learn all about the difference between a turtle and a tortoise.
Letter crafts for toddlers
- Letter U Craft (here) Find lots of fun uU letter activities and printables here, Under the Umbrella…
- Letter V Craft (here) Make a vase for all your violets! This will fit with a Soring theme.
- Letter W Craft (here) Use wheel pasta for this wW activity! A great activity to go along with the theme transportation.
- Letter X Craft (here) X is for eXplore, fabulous ideas for sensory exploration for the letter x!
Alphabet Craft Ideas
- Letter Y Craft (here) Y is for Yarn! Fill your letter yY with yarn. What color start with a y too? Yellow!
- Letter Z Craft (here) Z is for zebra! Turn your Zz into a cute zebra!
If you prefer printable alphabet crafts where the kids still get the fun of making letter crafts, without any materials other than the printable, scissors, and glue? Check out these alphabet crafts for kids:
- Free Printable Lowercase Alphabet Crafts
- Uppercase Alphabet Crafts
- Alphabet Handprint Art ideas from A – Z
- Sensory Alphabet Activities
- Alphabet Slime Ideas
- Pipe Cleaner Crafts from A to Z
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet, Phonics Coloring Pages
- Super cute, Free printable Letter Recognition Worksheets – each page has a different theme
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages to practice letter tracing A-Z
- Alphabet Books pdf – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets – handy with a page per letter with tracing for upper and lowercase letters
- Alphabet Maze pack to practice ABCs with cute themed mazes
- Print these handy Alphabet Printables for Wall
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets – great for learning ABCs with pre-k
- Super Cute Printable Letter Hats to color and wear for letter of the week
- Simple Alphabet Playdough Mats with space to trace letters
- Finish the picture Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Practice phonemic awareness with these cute, free printable KITE alphabet crafts
- Handy Alphabet Printables for Wall
- Build letters with these cute lego letters mat set
- Match letters and sounds to make a PB & J sandwich with clever initial sounds activities
- Free Build a Letter Template
Alphabet Activities for Kids
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Practice letters with these clever Pirate ABC Worksheets
- Our most popular Alphabet worksheets as they have a little of everything (above)
- Super cute alphabet crafts using our free lower case letters printables
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Alphabet Strips are a handy visual for kids
- Practice a variety of math and litearcy skills with these themed free alphabet printables
- Make a cute handprint alphabet project for each letter A – Z
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids to do with do a dot markers
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Animal Themed ABC Worksheets
- Cute fish Find the Letter Worksheets
- Print and Go Find the Letter Worksheets
- Free Printable Uppercase Letter Crafts
- Outrageously FUN Fruit Loop Alphabet Mats
- Looking for more free printables? We have lots of pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets 1st grade worksheets, and over 1 million pages of FREE worksheets for kids.
- Free Printable, hands-on popsicle stick Shape Activity for Preschoolers
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin your free homeschool? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE Printable Worksheets including resources for: pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, 1st grade worksheets, 2nd grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, 4th grade worksheets, 5th grade worksheets, 6th grade worksheets, and more. Plus see our history lessons for kids, printable math games, language arts worksheets, sight word worksheets, free alphabet printables, and cvc word activities for kids of all ages!
Lots of fun letter of the week activity ideas! Perfect for your totschool or preschoolers to enjoy!