Kids will have fun learning all their letters with these fun alphabet crafts for each letter from A to Z. Perfect for toddler, preschool, prek, and kindergarten age kids.
Introducing letters to young kids should be done in a fun way!! Whether it is through play, crafts, sensory activities or song and movement activities, it should be enjoyable to all.
Here are 26 alphabet crafts, one for each letter of the alphabet to start you off. You can introduce one letter per week (or every other week) and add more hands-on activities and Alphabet Printables to round out your unit.
26 Alphabet Crafts
Turn the letter aA into an alligator or an apple.
Use circle stickers or do-a-dot markers for this B is for Bus activity.
Put together a toy basket for exploring, all toys starting with a cC for example: car, cow…
D is for dinosaur and dots! Have fun learning about dinosaurs, dots or dotty dinosaurs?
Alphabet Crafts for Preschoolers
Turn an E into an elephant, a super fun craft! Can you make the sound if an elephant?
F is for Feathers. Discover feathers, a great sensory experience and fill up the fF shaoe with feathers too.
Make this Gum ball craft out of the letter shape G, use different colors for tour gum balls to work on color recognition too!
Find the hH on the heart and add a clip. This is great for fine motor skills as well.
Print this free iguana coloring page and learn all about iguanas!
Fill the Jj shape with jelly beans, use the beans for counting and color recognition and eat them too!
Make a shiny key with foil to go along with the letter kK, a good ripping activity for little hands.
Lace up your letter lL to work on fine motor skills too!
From marshmallows to monkeys to M&M’s, use these free printables cor learning about the letter mM.
Turn your letter N into a night sky masterpiece. Enjoy playing with night sky playdough too!
O is for Octopus! How many legs does an octopus have? The use of Cheerios is genius too!
Paint your letter pP with pompoms. What colors start with p? Pink and purple!
Use fabric scraps to make a quilt, so fun!
R is for rainbow- use rainbow colored paper to fill up the letter rR. Cut your own strips of paper to work on scissors skills too.
Turn your sS into a spotty snake! What is the sound a snake makes? Ssss…
T is for turtle! Make this fun craft and learn all about the difference between a turtle and a tortoise.
Find lots of fun uU letter activities and printables here, Under the Umbrella…
Make a vase for all your violets! This will fit with a Soring theme.
Use wheel pasta for this wW activity! A great activity to go along with the theme transportation.
X is for eXplore, fabulous ideas for sensory exploration for the letter x!
Y is for Yarn! Fill your letter yY with yarn. What color start with a y too? Yellow!
Z is for zebra! Turn your Zz into a cute zebra!
Lots of fun letter of the week activity ideas! Perfect for your totschool or preschoolers to enjoy!
Alphabet Worksheet for Kids
- ALPHABET Bingo Marker Mystery Puzzles – kids will have fun revealing hidden pictures as they use bingo dauber markers to mark alphabet letter spaces
- Disney Alphabet Worksheets – practice writing alphabet letters from A to Z with these fun, Disney themed handwriting pages
- Cut & Paste Alphabet Book – kids will have fun making their own alphabet book as they work on beginning sounds
- Alphabet Playdough PLAYmats – use playdough to practice making letters and finishing the picture!
- Alphabet Dot-to-Dot – help kids learn their ABCs as they complete the pictures
- Color Worksheets for Kids – work on color recognition while strengthening fine motor skills with these NO PREP worksheets for kids
- Preschool Alphabet Worksheets – kids will have fun leraning new vocabulary as they color these alphabet sheets
- Lego Duplo Alphabet Mats – your Lego fan will love practiing forming letters with these duplo mats
- Alphabet Practice Worksheets – a must have for every parent and teacher helping prek and kindergarten students pratice writing letters
- Alphabet Mini Books – perfect addition to your letter of the day! Just print and fold to make a book for each letter of the alphabet – in color or black & white.
- FREE Letter Identification Worksheets – each of these super cute pages from A to Z has a different theme
- Bingo Dauber Alphabet Printables – simple worksheets that use do a dot markers to practice making upper and lowercase letters
- Fruit Loop Alphabet Snack Mat – kids will have fun making letters and finishing the scenes as they work on color recognition and one to one correspondence too!
- Printable Letter Crafts – these simple one page crafts are a fun, easy, and FREE addition to your letter of the week
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, grade 1 worksheets, second grade worksheets and more for K12. Plus see our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!