Join me as we take a virtual trip to the Philippines – a country in Asia that is made up of more than 7,000 islands! Download the free printable book Philippines for kids that students will color, read, and learn fascinating facts like the varied animals, hundreds of orchid varieties, beautiful beaches, and delicious fruit! This is a great way to learn about other countries and geography with pre k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade children.
Our free printable countries for kids books are a fun, no prep way to help teach students about countries around the world for kids – their way of life, the culture, landmarks and interests. We have an ever growing list including 20 different countries to date for kids to color, read, and learn!
Kids will love learning about the Philippines with these Free Philippines Mini Books. These books help teach about the Philippines; their way of life, the culture, landmarks and interests. They will also learn about some unique Philippines music instruments.
Philippines For Kids
Whether you are a parent supplementing your child’s education, a classroom teacher working on a fun social studies center, or homeschooler planning your lesson – you will love this low prep activity for helping students learn the amazing country of Chile. We love teaching our prek, kindergarteners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students about countries around the world! This is a great resource for geography, cartography, Christmas Around the World, and more!
Philippines Facts for Kids
These mini books contain two cover pages, allowing children to choose and decorate their own. After this, there are five pages all about the Philippines pages to add behind this. While reading these books, children will learn about:
- the shape of the Country of the Philippines
- the flag of The Philippines
- Mount Mayon – volcano
- The Sinulog festival
- the kubing
- the tongali
- the Barong tagalog
- the baro’tsaya
There are two different books, with one book being a more simple version of the other. This one is aimed at younger children, while the more in-depth one is aimed at older children. Extra pages for children to write on could also be added, after reading books and researching more on this topic.
Geography for Kids
- Printable Maps
- 16 Countries for Kids Printables
- Sweden for Kids – color, read and learn about this European country where you can see the Northern Lights!
- Colombia for Kids – color, read, and learn about the country famous for beautiful mountains, beaches, coffee, ++
- Chili for Kids – discover this country where penguin and the driest spot on earth call home
- Netherlands for Kids – discover the charming country in Western Europe known for picturesque windmills, wooden, shoes, Amsterdam, and beautiful fields of brightly colored tulips.
- Germany for Kids – Grab this printable to learn about the Reichstag, Pretzels, and so much more!
- Kenya for Kids Printable Book takes you on a safari through an amazing country filled with wildlife
- You can find all our country coloring pages coloring pages or jump right to: Sweden Coloring Pages, Cuba Coloring Pages, Philippines Coloring Pages, or Netherlands Coloring Pages
- Missionary Study Pages
- Country Research Flip Books
- Continents and Oceans Printables
- Countries for Kids – Color & get a quick overview of 18 different countries
- Children around the World Worksheets
Download Philippines History for Kids Printable Book
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal use only. To use in a classroom please grab the teacher licensed version here.
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!