Learn all about the Roaring Twenties with this fun 1920s for Kids Reader. This 20s printables are a great way to work on reading skills while learning about american history for kids. Use this free printable as part of a famous person, History or 1920s study for preschool, pre k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade students. Simply download pdf file with the roaring twenties worksheet to learn about life in the 1920s.
1920s for Kids
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this low-prep activity for helping students learn about the 1920s. One of the easiest ways to help kids learn and remember is to have them read and study the people, the country and the way of life during this era. This reader is a great introduction to the 1920s, the Ford Model T, jazz, presidents and the beginning of the Great Depression that happened many years ago.
The roaring twenties worksheet pdf
First, you will need to download the pack. Now simply print the black and white pages on plain printer paper and cut the pages in half before stapling the book together.
The roaring twenties worksheet
These mini books contain one cover page that children can decorate their own. After this, there are multiple pages all about the 1920s to add behind this. While reading these books, children will learn about:
- the Roaring Twenties
- Ford Model T
- Jazz music
- Independence for women
- Art Deco
- Black Tuesday
- Presidents of the USA during this time
- Major Events
- Cost of Living
Life in the 1920s
These two books are completely in blackline which is not only great for printing, but also a fun way for kids to get creative by decorating the images however they desire. Children can use crayons, markers, colored pencils, gel pens, etc. to color in their books.
There are two different books, with one book being a more simple version of the other. This one is aimed at younger children, while the more in-depth one is aimed at older children. Extra pages for children to write on could also be added, after reading books and researching more on this topic.
This printable pack comes in black and white only.
American History for Kids
- Native Americans for Kids – explore various tribes as you create free printable book, make PVC tent, totem poles, Indian fry bread, husk dolls, recreate an archeological dig with arrow heads, and more!
- Colonial America for Kids takes kids on a journey back to the first settlers in America – eat Gruel, make a Wattle & Daub house, create a tin lantern, write with a quill, make simple Johnny Cakes, make you own marbles, create traditional silhouette art projects, and more.
American Revolution for Kids. In 4 units your students will learn what events lead up to the American Revolution and famous figures will making dragon pistols, roll their own cartridges, working spy cipher, cold feet activity.
- What was the Westward Expanion? History comes alive as they learn about the Oregon trail, pony express, gold rush, transcontinental railroad, and more with printables and activities like making a covered wagon, homemade crackers, how to square dance, pan for gold, and make a railroad project.
- Civil War for Kids We have recommendations for mapping and visiting famous battle sights nearby, printable civil war board game, make an informative emergent reader, create a flip book or people students should know, and complete some free printable Civil War worksheets.
- Learn about US States for Kids – state coloring pages, president coloring pages, state report forms, states and capital printables, and so much more
- 1920s Research Flip Book , Amelia Earhart Study, andRosa Parks Study
- Rosa Parks for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Martin Luther King Jr for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Titanic for Kids Reader to Color and Learn
- Learn about the Roaring 1920s for Kids – Printable Book to Read, Color, and Learn
- 1930s for Kids – Printable Book about the Golden age of Hollywood, Great Depression for Kids and more to read, color, and learn
- 1950s for Kids Reader to Color, Learn and read about what life was like in America in 1950
1920’s worksheets pdf
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to share please direct others to this post to download their own set) For classroom use please purchase a licensed version here.
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!