Are you looking for a quick no-prep activity pack to add to your preschool bear theme? Grab these super cute b is for bear worksheet pages to practice pre-writing skills, coutning, colors, which one is different, and more! Use these bear worksheets for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners to make learning fun and engaging! Simply print pdf file with bear worksheets and you are ready to play and learn!
Bear worksheets for preschoolers
Each page in these bear worksheets contain a fun educational activity for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students. The b is for bear worksheet pack contain no-prep activity sheets perfect for learning the letter b or b is for bear lesson plan with yoru early learners. This is such an easy way to add extra fun to your bear theme. Just print the activity pages, and they are ready to go.
Preschool bear worksheets
Bear template preschool
Every activity in this pack is designed to enhance your preschooler’s learning time. They’ll focus on math and literacy while building fine motor skills. Included in this pack, you’ll find the following activities:
- Follow the directions – Read and follow the directions in each row.
- Which one is different? – Circle the bear that is different in each row.
- Trace the lines – Trace each line from left to right.
- Color words and ordinal numbers – Read and follow the directions in each row to color the bears correctly.
- Numbers – Color the bears in each row to show the correct number.
- Color by number – Use the key at the bottom of the page to color the bear.
- Graphing – Count each bear. Circle the corresponding number in each row.
B is for bear printable
If you laminate these pages, you could put them in a 3-ring binder with a set of wet-erase marker. This will provide a great, portable activity that you can pull out at a doctor visit, dinner out at a restaurant, or even during church.
Are you looking for more free bear-themed activities for your young learners? Try Printable Big Hungry Bear Book-Based Activities, Bear-Themed Scissor Practice Worksheets, or Fun Bear’s Loose Tooth Preschool Book Activities
Here are some of our most popular free preschool printables for you to use with your three and four year-olds.
- 100 Amazing Food Science Experiments for Kids of all ages
- Planet worksheets for preschool. Learn about the solar system, stars, the sun, planets, and more with these cute printable worksheets for young learners.
- Free Dinosaur Printables. Preschoolers will have fun practicing preschool math, tracing letters, finishing patterns with cut and paste worksheets, and so much more with these fun dinosaur themed worksheets.
- Frozen Worksheets filled with cute clipart, math, and literacy activities
- Super cute and FREE If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Printables
- You’ll go Bananas for these cute Minion Printable Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets with your favorite Disney princesses like Ariel, Aurora Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, and more!
- Complete the picture alphabet playdough mats or these simple Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Printable Letter Crafts for Preschoolers. Kids will have fun learning their letters with these uppercase alphabet crafts to print, cut, and paste.
- Alphabet Coloring Pages – These adorable capital letter coloring sheets are shaped like the capital letter, contain clipart to help prek work on phonemic awareness, and make an alphabet book of their own.
- Shape Puzzles Printable helps kids learn 2d and 3d shapes with free printable shape puzzles!
Free preschool worksheets
- Work on shapes with this hands-on Shape Activities for toddlers and prsechoolers
- Or try this popsicle stick shape activity for preschoolers
- Small, Smaller, and Smallest Worksheets
- Count the dot math puzzles – Free printable Subitizing Activities pdf
- Hands-on, Free Shape Pattern Block Templates
- Super cute, Free Fingerprint Counting Printables
- Free Country Coloring Pages
- Goldfish Counting Printable
- Bowling Counting Cards
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Counting Activity
- Counting Farm Animals Worksheet 1-10
- Free Printable numbers 1-10 for preschoolers
- Lego Numbers – Printable Duplo Mats to count and trace
- Count to 10 Bingo Dauber Printables
- Catch 20 Bug Counting Game
- Number Tracing Sandcastles
- Pirate Color by Number Printable
- Zoo Animals Color by Number
- Pirate I Spy Worksheets are a really fun way for kindergartners to work on counting and visual discriminiation skills!
- Free Big or Small Worksheets
- Number Mazes – fun Number Activity for Preschoolers learning numbers 1-5
To see all of our free printable preschool worksheets, scroll below and click on any image to see more about that resource and print the pdf.
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.