Help kids learn about shapes with this fun, hands on learning activity. This is perfect for Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st grade and 2nd grade kids!
Learning about Shapes Math Activity
Kids will have a blast learning by playing with shapes!
This fun Exploring Geometric Shapes from Little Bins for Little Hands is a fun, hands on math activity focused on STEM for Preschool-2nd Grade.
More Shape Activities for Kids (PreK-2nd Grade)
- Magnetic Shapes Idea Book (free printable)
- Yarn Wrapped Shape Craft
- 15 Fun Ways to Learn about Shapes
- Shape Playdough mats (FREE!)
- Traffic Signs Worksheets for Kids
- Pig Shape Craft
- Hole Punching Shape Activity (free printable)
- Hands on Math with a Homemade Geoboard
- Velcro Craft Stick Idea Book (free printable)
- 2000+ page of free math worksheets