Looking for a fun way to get children to learn shapes and practice fine motor skills at the same time? These do a dot printables include 7 shapes that kids can learn to identify as well as the shape name too. These dot marker printables are not only great for learning common shapes, but are loads of fun for kids to use bingo daubers (also known as dot markers and bingo markers) These dot marker printables free are great for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students as an engaging shape activity for preschoolers to do with a shape worksheet. Simply print do a dot printables free pdf and you are ready to dab and learn!
Do a Dot Printables
These do a dot printables are such a fun shape activity for toddlers practice making shapes! These do a dot printables free are a great math activity for parents, teachers, or homeschoolers to practice shapes. Use these free do a dot printables as part of a math center, extra practice, summer learning, homework, seat work, home home preschool to learn shapes for kids. These free dot marker printables are great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners too!
If you use these do a dot free printables in a classroom setting, I suggest you laminate these do a dot worksheets free printables so you can use and re-use these as many times as you want. In this case you will want to use dry erase crayons, playdough, or dry erase markers to keep the activity reusable.
Dot marker printables free
Dot Marker Printables
Kids will use do a dot markers to fill in the ‘dots’ on each shape and then read the name of the shape and fill it in as well! The use of a bingo duaber will get your kiddos fine tuning their fine motor skills in a fun way! This is such a fun NO PREP preschool worksheets.
- Print the dot marker printables, you can print 2 on one page or one on a full page.
- You can practice shapes one at a time or staple the do a dot worksheets together like a shape book.
- Prepare some bingo daubers that your kids can use and instruct them to choose two or three different colors.
- They will then identify each shape and begin ‘bingo dabbing’ the dots on the shape and the word. This dot printables is great for shape recognition and learning shape names
- This dot marker worksheets would work well with ELL students, make sure they have access to a picture dictionary to help them identify the shapes in their language too.
Do a dot printables free pdf
Another way you could use these dot markers printables is to have the kids color in the dots with crayons or markers. You can also laminate these pages (after they have colored them) and then separate the shape from the words and have the kids match the shapes to the words at a later date. These do a dot printables pdf will make for a fun activity when you need the kids to identify the names of the shapes along with matching them! ELL kids will benefit the most from this activity!
Looking for more fun shape printables and ways to help kids learn about shapes? You will love these free shape printables:
- Preschool Shapes Worksheets
- Teaching Shapes to Preschoolers with Pirate Printable Reader
- Monster Preschool Shapes Playdough mats
- FREE Shape Pattern Block Printables
- Chocolate Shape Mats
- Free Printable Shape Flashcards
- Build a Snowman – Free Printable Shape Puzzles
- Popsicle Shape Sorting Mats
- Pumpkin Shape Matching
- Penguin Shape Sorting Activity
- Trace & Erase Shape Activities for Preschoolers
- Pumpkin Shape Mats
- Leaf Shapes for Kids
- Trace the Shape
- Free Printable Shape Scavenger Hunt for kids
Shape Activity for Preschoolers
- Shape Scavenger Hunt
- Free Shape Matching Wheel Activity
- Shape Buddy Preschool Shape Activities and Crafts
- Free Printable Shapes Worksheets
- Cut and Paste Shapes Printable
- Shape Constellation Flashlight Printable
- Free Shape Puzzles Printable
- Shape Do a Dot Printables
- Free Printable Road Shapes
- Free Shape Bingo Game
- Shape Playdough Mats
- Free Shape Games
- Flower Shape Mats
- Ice Cream Shape Mats
- Flower Shape Math Craft
- Carrot Shape Mats
Free dot marker printables
Looking for more activities to try with your do a dot printables? You will love these free worksheets:
- Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Number Bingo Dauber printables – fun worksheet to practice counting to 12 and using a ten frame
- Letter Recognition Do a Dot Printables
- Beginning sounds worksheets – fun phonics activity with Bingo Markers
- Use Dot Markers to complete these cute Beginning Sounds Worksheets
- Mystery Picture Worksheets with Bingo Markers
- Christmas Math Worksheets – reveal hidden pictures as you complete addition problems
- Fun and Free SHAPE Do a Dot Printables
- Spring Themed Do a Dot Worksheets Free Printable to work on learning color words
- Star Wars Free Printable Letter Recognition Worksheets
- FUN Bingo Dauber Alphabet Printables
- Farm do a dot printables numbers
- Tic-Tac-Toe Addition Printable Game using dot markers
- Flower Letter Identification Worksheets
- Solve and Stamp Addition and Subtraction Worksheets
- Turkey Matching Game for working on color recognition
- Simple Alphabet Bingo Dauber Worksheets
- Roll and Dot Christmas Worksheets for Preschoolers
Free do a dot printables
- Robot Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Star Wars Multiples Worksheet pages
- Maze CVC Words Worksheets with dot markers
- Free Trigraph Worksheets to complete with Bingo Daubers
- Airplane Dab CVC Worksheets
- Alphabet Bingo Dauber Printables
- Cooking Up Rhyming worksheets for kindergarten with do a dot markers
- Apple Alphabet Tracing Worksheets
- Landform Worksheets pdf FREE
- Endangered Animals Letter Find Worksheets
- Simple Fall Do a Dot Printables for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten
- Letter Find Pumpkin Worksheets for Preschool with bingo daubers
- Silent E Worksheets with do a dot markers
- Final Consonant Blends Worksheets with dot markers
- Cute, FREE preschool calendar printables 2021
- Star Wars Multiples Worskheets with dot markers
- Do a Dot Ending Blends Worksheets
- St Patricks Day Math Worksheets with bingo markers
- Snow Globe Winter Worksheets for Kindergarten with dab markers
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin your free homeschool? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE Printable Worksheets including resources for: pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, 1st grade worksheets, 2nd grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, 4th grade worksheets, 5th grade worksheets, 6th grade worksheets, and more. Plus see our history lessons for kids, hands-on countries for kids, printable math games, language arts worksheets, sight word worksheets, free alphabet printables, and cvc word activities for kids of all ages!
Looking for more outdoor activities for kids and things to do in the summer? Your toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and elementary age kids will love these fun ideas to keep them busy all summer long:
- Marshmallow Shooters – go over 30 feet!
- Lemon Volcano is a fun Summer Experiment for kids of all ages
- 2 ingredient Easy Slime Recipe
- Super Simple Sand Slime
- Simple Summer Science Sunscreen Experiment
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – it’s super EASY!
- Scented, Watermelon Playdough Recipe for summer
- Kids will no nuts over this simple Pop Rock Experiment
- Mind-Blowing MAGNETIC Slime
- Leak Proof Bag – Amazing Science Experiment with Everyday Materials
- Mind-Blowing Magnetic Slime for Kids
- Easy Button Crafts for Kids
- Handprint Strawberry Craft for Summer
- Grow Your Own Crystals
- Water Balloon Experiment – exploring densit with an EPIC summer activity for kids
- Amazing Bubble Painting
- Sand Volcano Summer Science
- Mind Blowing Color Changing Playdough
Do a dot printables free
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.