Looking for a fun way to get children to learn shapes and practice fine motor skills at the same time? This do a dot printables include 7 shapes that kids can learn to identify as well as the shape name too. These shape worksheetsare not only great for learning common shapes, but are loads of fun for kids to use bingo daubers (also known as dot markers and bingo markers) These do a dot worksheets free printables are great for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students. Simply download do a dot printables free pdf and you are ready to dab and learn!
Do a Dot Printables
These do a dot printables are such a fun shape printables for kids to practice making shapes! These do a dot worksheets free printables are a great math activity for parents, teachers, or homeschoolers to practice shapes. Use this shape activity as part of a math center, extra practice, summer learning, homework, seat work, home home preschool to learn shapes for kids. These are great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners too!
If you use these free do a dot printables in a classroom setting, I suggest you laminate these do a dot printables free so you can use and re-use these as many times as you want. In this case you will want to use dry erase crayons, playdough, or dry erase markers to keep the activity reusable.
Do a dot printables free pdf
Do a Dot Worksheets Free Printables
Kids will use do a dot markers to fill in the ‘dots’ on each shape and then read the name of the shape and fill it in as well! The use of a bingo duaber will get your kiddos fine tuning their fine motor skills in a fun way! This is such a fun NO PREP preschool worksheets.
- Print the dot marker printables, you can print 2 on one page or one on a full page.
- You can practice shapes one at a time or staple the worksheets together like a shape book.
- Prepare some bingo daubers that your kids can use and instruct them to choose two or three different colors.
- They will then identify each shape and begin ‘bingo dabbing’ the dots on the shape and the word. This is great for shape recognition and learning shape names
- This would work well with ELL students, make sure they have access to a picture dictionary to help them identify the shapes in their language too.
Do a dot worksheets free printables
Another way you could use these do a dot printables shapes is to have the kids color in the dots with crayons or markers. You can also laminate these pages (after they have colored them) and then separate the shape from the words and have the kids match the shapes to the words at a later date. These do a dot printables pdf will make for a fun activity when you need the kids to identify the names of the shapes along with matching them! ELL kids will benefit the most from this activity!
Looking for more fun ways to help kids learn about shapes? You will love these free shape printables:
- Preschool Shapes Worksheets
- Teaching Shapes to Preschoolers with Pirate Printable Reader
- Monster Preschool Shapes Playdough mats
- Chocolate Shape Mats
- Free Printable Shape Flashcards
- Build a Snowman – Free Printable Shape Puzzles
- Popsicle Shape Sorting Mats
- Pumpkin Shape Matching
- Penguin Shape Sorting Activity
- Trace & Erase Shape Activities for Preschoolers
- Pumpkin Shape Mats
- Leaf Shapes for Kids
- Trace the Shape
- Shape Scavenger Hunt
- Free Printable Shapes Worksheets
- Cut and Paste Shapes Printable
- Shape Constellation Flashlight Printable
- Free Shape Puzzles Printable
- Shape Do a Dot Printables
- Free Printable Road Shapes
- Free Shape Bingo Game
- Shape Playdough Mats
- Free Shape Games
- Flower Shape Mats
- Ice Cream Shape Mats
- Flower Shape Math Craft
- Carrot Shape Mats
Do a Dot Free Printables
- Do a dot printables numbers – fun worksheet to practice counting to 12 and using a ten frame
- Letter Recognition Do a Dot Printables
- Beginning sounds worksheets – fun phonics activity with Bingo Markers
- Christmas Math Worksheets – reveal hidden pictures as you complete addition problems
- Fun and Free SHAPE Do a Dot Printables
- Spring Themed Do a Dot Worksheets Free Printable to work on learning color words
- FUN Bingo Dauber Alphabet Printables
- Farm Bingo Marker do a dot printables numbers
- Addition Tic-Tac-Toe – free printable Math Game using dot markers
- Solve and Stamp Addition and Subtraction Worksheets
- Turkey Matching Game for working on color recognition
- Simple Alphabet Bingo Dauber Worksheets
- Roll and Dot Christmas Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Robot Alphabet Do a Dot Worksheet Free Printable
- CVC Maze Do a Dot Printables
- Airplane Rhyming Dot Marker Printables
- Cooking Up Rhymes Do a Dot Printables
- Apple Alphabet Do a Dot Printables
- Landforms for Kids Do a Dot Printables
- Endangered Animals dot marker printables
- Free Pumpkin Printables with bingo daubers
- Silent E Worksheets with do a dot markers
- Free Calendar Dot marker printables
- Star Wars Multiples Worskheets with dot markers
- Do a Dot Ending Blends Worksheets
- St Patricks Day Math Worksheets with bingo markers
- Cute Snow Globe Alphabet Do a Dot Printables
Did you know we have over 1 million pages of free printable worksheets for kids – including math activities for preschoolers, kindergarten math, first grade math, 2nd grade math and alphabet worksheeets to help make learning FUN. Plus find our history lessons and amazing easy science experiments for kids
Prefer to just look at our math games by grade level? You’ll love this post!
Do a dot printables free
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.