Looking for a fun way to get kindergarten kids to learn shapes and practice fine motor skills at the same time? This do a dot printable booklet includes 7 shapes that kids can learn to identify and read.
Kids will use do a dot markers to fill in the ‘dots’ on each shape and then read the name of the shape and fill it in as well! The use of a bingo duaber will get your kiddos fine tuning their fine motor skills in a fun way!
This is such a fun NO PREP preschool worksheets.
Do a Dot Shapes Worksheets
These do a dot printables shapes are such a fun way for kids to practice making shapes! These are a great math printable for parents, teachers, or homeschoolers to practice shapes. Use this shape activity as part of a math center, extra practice, summer learning, homework, seat work, home home preschool to learn shapes for kids.
If you use these printables in a classroom setting, I suggest you laminate these cards so you can use and re-use these as many times as you want. In this case you will want to use dry erase crayons, playdough, or dry erase markers to keep the activity reusable.
Do a Dot Worksheets Free Printables
- You can practice shapes one at a time or staple the worksheets together like a shape book.
- Prepare some bingo daubers that your kids can use and instruct them to choose two or three different colors.
- They will then identify each shape and begin ‘bingo dabbing’ the dots on the shape and the word. This is great for shape recognition and learning shape names
- This would work well with ELL students, make sure they have access to a picture dictionary to help them identify the shapes in their language too.
Another way you could use these free do a dot printables is to have the kids color in the dots with crayons or markers. You can also laminate these pages (after they have colored them) and then separate the shape from the words and have the kids match the shapes to the words at a later date. This will make for a fun activity when you need the kids to identify the names of the shapes along with matching them! ELL kids will benefit the most from this activity!
Shapes Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun, hands on, and free shape printables? you will love these ideas:
- Fun, hands on Spider Shapes Activity
- Cut & Paste Shapes Book
- Kids will have fun practicing shapes and shape words with these Monster Shapes Playdough Mats
- Shape BINGO
- Shape Worksheets (trace & read)
- Snowman Printable Shape Puzzles
- 2D / 3D Shape Puzzles
- Shapes Spinner
- Learn Shapes with this Ice Cream Shape Playdough Mats
- Shapes Emergent Reader
Do a Dot Free Printables
- Counting Do a Dot Printables – fun worksheet to practice counting to 12 and using a ten frame
- Phonics Beginning Sounds Worksheets with Bingo Markers
- Christmas Bingo Marker Worksheets – reveal hidden pictures as you complete addition problems
- Spring Color Words Bingo Marker Worksheets
- Bingo Marker Alphabet Letter Find
- Farm Bingo Marker Number Worksheets
- Tic-Tac-Toe Addition Math Game
- Solve and Stamp Math Worksheets
- Turkey Colour Matching Worksheets
- Bingo Dauber Alphabet Worksheets
Did you know we have over 1 million pages of free printable worksheets for kids – including math activities for preschoolers, kindergarten math, first grade math, 2nd grade math and alphabet worksheeets to help make learning FUN. Plus find our history lessons and amazing easy science experiments for kids
Prefer to just look at our math games by grade level? You’ll love this post!
Download Do a Dot Worksheets
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.