Kids will have fun practicing identifying alphabet letters and the sounds letters make with these Beginning Sounds Worksheets. These beginning sounds worksheets free use bingo dauber markers to make practicing intial sounds extra FUN! TUse these initial sounds worksheets with preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students to practice phonemic awareness and phonics skills with a no prep, engaging, beginning sounds worksheets free. Simply print beginning sound worksheets and you are ready to play and learn with dot marker printables.
Beginning Sounds Worksheets
After preschoolers, kindergartener, and grade 1 students have learned their letters using abc printables, it is time to move on to learning letter sounds! Once children know the sounds letters make (also called phonemic awareness), they can start to sound out words using these phonics skills and start reading! Yahoo! The first step is using a initial sounds worksheets to work on beginning sounds. These super cute beginning sounds worksheets are perfect for practicing this skill. What’s more, children will love completing the beginning letter sounds worksheets with bingo markers, crayons, colored pencils, or markers. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – these handy phonics worksheets for learning beginning sound are such a handy tool. Use this beginning sound worksheet as extra practice, literacy centers in your classroom, summer learning, or supplement to your homeschool phonics program.
Beginning Sounds Worksheets Free
Beginning Sound Worksheets
My little girl struggles with many learning concepts, and the alphabet has been quite a challenge for her. I am constantly looking for hands on, and fun activities that she enjoy doing and helps her practice letters. She loves Do-A-Dot markers, and so any learning that involves these markers are a hit with her. We love using bingo dabuer markers with our many do a dot printables to make learning a variety of skills fun!
Free beginning sounds worksheets
- First, print off the page with the beginning sound worksheet you want to practice.
- Next, grab Do-A-Dot Markers and crayons.
- Finally, sit down with your 3 – 6-year-old with the beginning sound worksheets free and have some fun.
The lower case letter free beginning sound worksheets are very easy to use, and there is a ton of learning involved. These lower case printables allow them to practice saying vocabulary words, work on letter recognition, beginning sounds, and fine motor skills! I love to use them for preschoolers and kindergarten students who need to review beginning sounds.
Initial sounds worksheets
All the children need to do for this beginning sounds worksheet
- Say the name of the picture in the first box.
- Figure out what letter the name of the picture starts with
- Find the lower case letter
- Dot it with the Do – A – Dot markers
- To further practice fine motor skills, the students can color in the pictures
Beginning letter sounds worksheets
Looking for more fun and free beginning sounds printables? You will love these engaging activities that help kids work on phonemic awareness
- Free Beginning Sounds Animal Clip It Cards
- Crack the Code Beginning Sounds Worksheet
- Build a Flower Beginning Sounds Activity
- free printable beginning sounds worksheets
- Printable Beginning Sounds Transportation Clip It Cards
- Stamping Beginning Sounds Activity
- Fun Beginning Sounds Picture Sorts
- Beginning Sounds Mitten Match
- Alphabet Spinners with Beginning Sounds
- CVC Words Beginning Sounds Clip Cards
- Christmas Tree Beginning Sounds Game
- Super cute, Free Phonics Beginning Sounds Worksheets using Do a Dot Markers
- Adorable Penguin Beginning Sounds Match
- Phonics Buses Beginning Sounds Match
- Clever Letter Sound Matching Game
- Fun Fish Phonics Activities Kindergarten
- Hands-on Beginning Sound Clip Cards
- Pumpkin Phonics Games for Kindergarten
- Ice Cream Beginning Sounds Activity
- Cute Easter Phonics Puzzles
- Printable Kite Phonics Craft
- Free Beginning Sounds Worksheets (write missing letter and cut and paste)
- Clip Cards for working on Initial Sounds Activities
- Free Beginning Sounds Game with magnetic letters
- Free Beginning Sounds Worksheets For Kindergarten and First Grade
Do Marker Worksheets
Looking for more activities to try with your do a dot printables? You will love these free worksheets:
- Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Number Bingo Dauber printables – fun worksheet to practice counting to 12 and using a ten frame
- Letter Recognition Do a Dot Printables
- Beginning sounds worksheets – fun phonics activity with Bingo Markers
- Use Dot Markers to complete these cute Beginning Sounds Worksheets
- Mystery Picture Worksheets with Bingo Markers
- Christmas Math Worksheets – reveal hidden pictures as you complete addition problems
- Fun and Free SHAPE Do a Dot Printables
- Spring Themed Do a Dot Worksheets Free Printable to work on learning color words
- Star Wars Free Printable Letter Recognition Worksheets
- FUN Bingo Dauber Alphabet Printables
- Farm do a dot printables numbers
- Tic-Tac-Toe Addition Printable Game using dot markers
- Flower Letter Identification Worksheets
- Solve and Stamp Addition and Subtraction Worksheets
- Turkey Matching Game for working on color recognition
- Simple Alphabet Bingo Dauber Worksheets
- Roll and Dot Christmas Worksheets for Preschoolers
Free Dot Marker Printables
- Robot Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Star Wars Multiples Worksheet pages
- Maze CVC Words Worksheets with dot markers
- Free Trigraph Worksheets to complete with Bingo Daubers
- Airplane Dab CVC Worksheets
- Alphabet Bingo Dauber Printables
- Cooking Up Rhyming worksheets for kindergarten with do a dot markers
- Apple Alphabet Tracing Worksheets
- Landform Worksheets pdf FREE
- Endangered Animals Letter Find Worksheets
- Simple Fall Do a Dot Printables for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten
- Letter Find Pumpkin Worksheets for Preschool with bingo daubers
- Silent E Worksheets with do a dot markers
- Final Consonant Blends Worksheets with dot markers
- Cute, FREE preschool calendar printables 2021
- Star Wars Multiples Worskheets with dot markers
- Do a Dot Ending Blends Worksheets
- St Patricks Day Math Worksheets with bingo markers
- Snow Globe Winter Worksheets for Kindergarten with dab markers
Beginning sounds worksheet
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.