Kids will have fun practicing identifying alphabet letters and the sounds letters make with these free printable Beginning Sounds Worksheets using bingo dauber markers! These do a dot printables are a fun way for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students to practice phonemic awareness and phonics skills with a no prep, engaging, beginning sounds worksheets free.
Beginning Sounds Worksheets
After preschoolers, kindergartener, and grade 1 students have learned their letters using abc printables, it is time to move on to learning letter sounds! Once children know the sounds letters make (also called phonemic awareness), they can start to sound out words using these phonics skills and start reading! Yahoo! The first step is using a phonics printable to work on beginning sounds, that is the initial sound a word makes. These super cute beginning sounds worksheets are perfect for practicing this skill. What’s more, children will love completing the beginning sounds worksheets free with bingo markers, crayons, colored pencils, and markers. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – these handy phonics worksheets for learning beginning sound are such a handy tool. Use this free worksheets as extra practice, literacy centers in your classroom, summer learning, or supplement to your homeschool phonics program.
Beginning Sounds Worksheets Free
Free beginning sounds worksheets
My little girl struggles with many learning concepts, and the alphabet has been quite a challenge for her. I am constantly looking for hands on, and fun activities that she enjoy doing and helps her practice letters. She loves Do-A-Dot markers, and so any learning that involves these markers are a hit with her. We love using bingo dabuer markers with our many do a dot printables to make learning a variety of skills fun!
Beginning sound worksheets
- First, print off the page with the beginning sound worksheet you want to practice.
- Next, grab Do-A-Dot Markers and crayons.
- Finally, sit down with your 3 – 6-year-old with the beginning sound worksheets free and have some fun.
The lower case letter free beginning sound worksheets are very easy to use, and there is a ton of learning involved. These lower case printables allow them to practice saying vocabulary words, work on letter recognition, beginning sounds, and fine motor skills! I love to use them for preschoolers and kindergarten students who need to review beginning sounds.
Initial sounds worksheets
All the children need to do is…..
- Say the name of the picture in the first box.
- Figure out what letter the name of the picture starts with
- Find the lower case letter
- Dot it with the Do – A – Dot markers
- To further practice fine motor skills, the students can color in the pictures
Beginning Sounds Printable
Looking for more fun and free beginning sounds printables? You will love these engaging activities that help kids work on phonemic awareness
- Free Beginning Sounds Animal Clip It Cards
- Crack the Code Beginning Sounds Worksheet
- Build a Flower Beginning Sounds Activity
- free printable beginning sounds worksheets
- Printable Beginning Sounds Transportation Clip It Cards
- Stamping Beginning Sounds Activity
- Fun Beginning Sounds Picture Sorts
- Beginning Sounds Mitten Match
- Alphabet Spinners with Beginning Sounds
- CVC Words Beginning Sounds Clip Cards
- Christmas Tree Beginning Sounds Game
- Super cute, Free Phonics Beginning Sounds Worksheets using Do a Dot Markers
- Adorable Penguin Beginning Sounds Match
- Phonics Buses Beginning Sounds Match
- Clever Letter Sound Matching Game
- Fun Fish Phonics Activities Kindergarten
- Hands-on Beginning Sound Clip Cards
- Pumpkin Phonics Games for Kindergarten
- Ice Cream Beginning Sounds Activity
- Cute Easter Phonics Puzzles
- Printable Kite Phonics Craft
- Free Beginning Sounds Worksheets (write missing letter and cut and paste)
- Clip Cards for working on Initial Sounds Activities
- Free Beginning Sounds Game with magnetic letters
- Free Beginning Sounds Worksheets For Kindergarten and First Grade
You can see all our kindergarten worksheets and kindergarten activites with 300,000 different ideas to make learning FUN! Or sneak in some seasonal kids activities to make the most of these precious early years! If your kindergartner has other siblings you will want to check out our preschool worksheets, 1st grade worksheets, or alphabet worksheets. Or you can find all our worksheets for kids arranged by age and subject (math, english, social studies, science, music, and more!)
Beginning sounds worksheet
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.