Help children practice ending blends for kids with these super cute, free printable ending blends worksheet pages that use bingo dauber markers. These final consonant blends worksheets work on s blends with a fun do a dot printables. This s blends worksheet is perfect for kindergarten, first grade, and even 2nd graders as review. Simply print final blends worksheets and you are ready to play and learn with a s blends activity.
Ending Blends Worksheet
Teaching a child to read can be so much fun, and there are so many other ways to work on reading than being in a book (Though that is very important.)
There are reading games, clip cards, worksheets and so much more that drill in the lesson you are teaching. And today we have a Do-A-Dot worksheet that focuses on ending s blends.
Children will see a picture, see the first few letters of the word, and then dot the correct ending. All the endings will either be “sp”, “st”, or “sk”.
Final Consonant Blends Worksheets
I love activities that require little or no prep-work, and this is one of them. Start by scrolling to the bottom of the post and click on the text link that says >> _____ <<. The pdf file will open in a new window for you to save the freebie.
S Blends Activity
Print the free first grade worksheet in black line so you can save on link. Now grab Do-A-Dot markers (also called bingo markers, bingo daubers, do a dot markers, etc) in your favorite colors and you are ready to improve reading fluency with grade 1 students.
Final Blends Worksheets
Before jumping into these worksheets, the children need to be exposed to the s blends. There are many different ways you could do this. My favorite is having them practice spelling them with magnetic letters. You could do picture sorts, and have them sort pictures into “SP’, “SK” and “SP” categorizes. Or grab some clip cards have them practice reading these words before they try out the ending s blend worksheet.
Whatever you do, your goal is to have your children recognizing the sound that each “S blend” makes.
s Blends Worksheet
Now it is time for fun….finding the correct s blend.
- First, have your child say the word the picture represents. (vest)
- Then, sound out the letters in the next box. (vvvvv, eeee)
- Now, ask what s blend they should use to spell the words. (st)
- For the fun part, they get to dot that circle with the Do-A-Dot markers.
- Finally, if they are able, have them write the correct s blend on the blank lines.
And that is it. Your kiddos get to practice reading, spelling and saying “s blends” with this simple worksheet.
Looking for more blends activities for young learners? You will love these resources:
- Final Consonant Ending Blends Games
- Ending s Blends worksheets with do a dot markers
- Practice Consonant Blends with cute printable puzzles
- Slide and Read Blends Activity
- Beginning Blends Fall Activities for 1st Grade
- Blue Bird Sorting Blends Activity
- Read and Color Ending Blends Worksheets
- Mitten Initial Blends Winter Activities for 1st Grade
- Initial Blends Matching Game for kids
- Do a Dot Ending Blends Worksheet
- Ending Blends Bingo Dauber Worksheets
- Ch, Sh, Th Digraph Game
- Read and Clip Consonant Blends Activities
- Handy L Blends Worksheets with magenetic letters
- Graph a Blends Activities for 2nd graders
- Floss Rule Worksheets
- Free Printable Color by Blend Worksheet
- Ending S Blends Clip Cards
- Printable nk Ending Blends Clip Cards
- NG Words for Kids Game
- BIngo Dabber ng and nk worksheets
- Th Worksheets – Read th blends in sentences
- R Controlled Vowel Worksheets
- Free printable Blends Worksheets with dot markers
- Practice ed Endings with Free Printable BINGO Game
- FREE Printable ed Endings Worksheets
- Learn about the Three Sounds of Ed with these handy free phonics worksheets
Do Marker Worksheets
Looking for more activities to try with your do a dot printables? You will love these free worksheets:
- Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Number Bingo Dauber printables – fun worksheet to practice counting to 12 and using a ten frame
- Letter Recognition Do a Dot Printables
- Beginning sounds worksheets – fun phonics activity with Bingo Markers
- Use Dot Markers to complete these cute Beginning Sounds Worksheets
- Mystery Picture Worksheets with Bingo Markers
- Christmas Math Worksheets – reveal hidden pictures as you complete addition problems
- Fun and Free SHAPE Do a Dot Printables
- Spring Themed Do a Dot Worksheets Free Printable to work on learning color words
- Star Wars Free Printable Letter Recognition Worksheets
- FUN Bingo Dauber Alphabet Printables
- Farm do a dot printables numbers
- Tic-Tac-Toe Addition Printable Game using dot markers
- Flower Letter Identification Worksheets
- Solve and Stamp Addition and Subtraction Worksheets
- Turkey Matching Game for working on color recognition
- Simple Alphabet Bingo Dauber Worksheets
- Roll and Dot Christmas Worksheets for Preschoolers
Free Dot Marker Printables
- Robot Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Star Wars Multiples Worksheet pages
- Maze CVC Words Worksheets with dot markers
- Free Trigraph Worksheets to complete with Bingo Daubers
- Airplane Dab CVC Worksheets
- Alphabet Bingo Dauber Printables
- Cooking Up Rhyming worksheets for kindergarten with do a dot markers
- Apple Alphabet Tracing Worksheets
- Landform Worksheets pdf FREE
- Endangered Animals Letter Find Worksheets
- Simple Fall Do a Dot Printables for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten
- Letter Find Pumpkin Worksheets for Preschool with bingo daubers
- Silent E Worksheets with do a dot markers
- Final Consonant Blends Worksheets with dot markers
- Cute, FREE preschool calendar printables 2021
- Star Wars Multiples Worskheets with dot markers
- Do a Dot Ending Blends Worksheets
- St Patricks Day Math Worksheets with bingo markers
- Snow Globe Winter Worksheets for Kindergarten with dab markers
- Free printable Blends Worksheets with dot markers
s Blends Worksheet pdf
By using materials from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only (to share please direct others to this post to grab their own set!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!