Head to a galaxy far, far away to practice skip counting by 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, and 10s with these super cute Star Wars themed multiples worksheets to complete with do a dot markers!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these no prep, free math worksheets that help kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students practice figuring out multiples for the numbers 2, 3,4,5, and 10. The fun Star Wars theme makes it perfect for May the 4th (Star Wars Day) or an engaging activity for kids any time! Use this math activity for summer learning, math centers, supplement your math curriculum, or any other idea you have!
The Multiples of a number are formed by multiplying it with other whole numbers like 1,2,3,4. So the multiples of 2 are 2,4,6,8,10,12,14, etc. We multiplied 2 x 1, 2×2, 2×3, 2×4, 2×5, 2×6, and 2×7 to find the sequence. So 48 would also be a multiple of 2 since you can multiply 2 by the number 24 to get 48.
And in case you are wondering, skip counting is the same as counting by the multiples of a number!
Set out the page (s) you would like your student to work on with a bingo marker (also known as bingo daubers, do ad ot markers, etc.) or crayons / markers and you are ready for some fun math practice!
HINT: If you would like to do the activity more than once or if you would like to use this in a math center in your classroom, I suggest laminating the pages for durability and completing the activity with a dry erase marker or setting objects like buttons, unifex cubes, mini erasers, etc. on top of the multiples to complete.
Star Wars Math
Children will look at the featured number and begin figuring out the multiples and marking them on the page. Remember they can say in their head 3×1 is 3 so 3 is a multiple; 3 x 2 is 6 so 6 is a multiple of 3. You can also show them that skip counting is the same thing as listing the multiples making it a faster way to count! Don’t miss all our skip counting activities for more fun, practice skip counting for kids!
Help the resistance fighters blast the Empire by targeting the
- multiples of 2 with Leia Organa
- multiples of 3 with Luke Skywalker
- multiples of 4 with Han Solo
- multiples of 5 with Finn
- multiples of 10 with Poe Dameron
Star Wars Printables
Looking for even more Star Wars Activities to make learning fun? You will love these clever ideas and free resources:
- Star Wars Printable Bookmarks
- Alphabet Wallcards Pennants from a galaxy far far away
- Printable Star Wars Worksheets
- Star Wars Activities for Kids
- Star Wars Find the Letter
- Simple Star Wars Coloring Pages
- Super Cute, Star Wars Printable Calendar
- See all our star wars for kids ideas!
Do a Dot Free Printables
- Do a dot printables numbers – fun worksheet to practice counting to 12 and using a ten frame
- Letter Recognition Do a Dot Printables
- Beginning sounds worksheets – fun phonics activity with Bingo Markers
- Christmas Math Worksheets – reveal hidden pictures as you complete addition problems
- Fun and Free SHAPE Do a Dot Printables
- Spring Themed Do a Dot Worksheets Free Printable to work on learning color words
- FUN Bingo Dauber Alphabet Printables
- Farm Bingo Marker do a dot printables numbers
- Addition Tic-Tac-Toe – free printable Math Game using dot markers
- Solve and Stamp Addition and Subtraction Worksheets
- Turkey Matching Game for working on color recognition
- Simple Alphabet Bingo Dauber Worksheets
- Roll and Dot Christmas Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Robot Alphabet Do a Dot Worksheet Free Printable
- CVC Maze Do a Dot Printables
- Airplane Rhyming Dot Marker Printables
- Cooking Up Rhymes Do a Dot Printables
- Apple Alphabet Do a Dot Printables
- Landforms for Kids Do a Dot Printables
- Endangered Animals dot marker printables
- Free Pumpkin Printables with bingo daubers
- Silent E Worksheets with do a dot markers
- Free Calendar Dot marker printables
- Star Wars Multiples Worskheets with dot markers
- Do a Dot Ending Blends Worksheets
- St Patricks Day Math Worksheets with bingo markers
- Cute Snow Globe Alphabet Do a Dot Printables
Star Wars Math Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!