Head to a galaxy far, far away to practice identifying multiplies by skip counting by 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, and 10s. These super cute, free printable, multiples worksheet pages have a fun Star Wars theme to appeal to first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd graders too. You can use dot markers, crayons, sticers or magnets to complete these star wars worksheets! Simply print the multiples for kids worksheets and you are ready to play and learn!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these no prep, free math worksheets that help grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, or grade 4 students practice figuring out multiples for the numbers 2, 3,4,5, and 10. The cute Star Wars printables make it perfect for May the 4th (Star Wars Day) or an engaging activity for kids any time! Use this math activity for summer learning, math centers, supplement your math curriculum, or any other idea you have! The Multiples of a number are formed by multiplying it with other whole numbers like 1,2,3,4. So the multiples of 2 are 2,4,6,8,10,12,14, etc. We multiplied 2 x 1, 2×2, 2×3, 2×4, 2×5, 2×6, and 2×7 to find the sequence. So 48 would also be a multiple of 2 since you can multiply 2 by the number 24 to get 48.
And in case you are wondering, skip counting is the same as counting by the multiples of a number!
Multiples Worksheet pdf
Set out the page (s) you would like your student to work on with a bingo marker (also known as bingo daubers, do ad ot markers, etc.) or crayons / markers and you are ready for some fun math practice!
HINT: If you would like to do the activity more than once or if you would like to use this in a math center in your classroom, I suggest laminating the pages for durability and completing the activity with a dry erase marker or setting objects like buttons, unifex cubes, mini erasers, etc. on top of the multiples to complete.
Star Wars Math
Children will look at the featured number and begin figuring out the multiples and marking them on the page. Remember they can say in their head 3×1 is 3 so 3 is a multiple; 3 x 2 is 6 so 6 is a multiple of 3. You can also show them that skip counting is the same thing as listing the multiples making it a faster way to count! Don’t miss all our skip counting activities for more fun, practice skip counting for kids!
Help the resistance fighters blast the Empire by targeting the
- multiples of 2 with Leia Organa
- multiples of 3 with Luke Skywalker
- multiples of 4 with Han Solo
- multiples of 5 with Finn
- multiples of 10 with Poe Dameron
Do Marker Printables
- Robot Alphabet Dot Marker Printables, Star Wars Multiples Worksheet pages, Maze CVC Words Worksheets with dot markers, Free Trigraph Worksheets to complete with Bingo Daubers
- Airplane Dab CVC Worksheets, Alphabet Bingo Dauber Printables, Cooking Up Rhyming worksheets for kindergarten, Apple Alphabet Tracing Worksheets, Landform Worksheets pdf FREE
- Endangered Animals Letter Find Worksheets, Simple Fall Do a Dot Printables for kids, Letter Find Pumpkin Worksheets for Preschool, Silent E Worksheets with do a dot markers, and Final Consonant Blends Worksheets
- Cute, FREE preschool calendar printables 2024, Star Wars Multiples Worskheets with dot markers, Do a Dot Ending Blends Worksheets, and St Patricks Day Math Worksheets with bingo markers
- Snow Globe Winter Worksheets for Kindergarten with dab markers and Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Number Bingo Dauber printables – fun worksheet to practice counting to 12 and using a ten frame
- Letter Recognition Do a Dot Printables, Beginning sounds worksheets , cute Beginning Sounds Worksheets
- Mystery Picture Worksheets with Bingo Markers and Christmas Math Worksheets – reveal hidden pictures as you complete addition problems
- Fun and Free SHAPE Do a Dot Printables, Spring Themed Do a Dot Worksheets Free Printable to work on learning color words, Star Wars Free Printable Letter Recognition Worksheets
- FUN Bingo Dauber Alphabet Printables, Farm do a dot printables numbers, Tic-Tac-Toe Addition Printable Game using dot markers, letters 0-20 dot marker printables
- Flower Letter Identification Worksheets, Solve and Stamp Addition and Subtraction Worksheets, Turkey Matching Game for working on color recognition
- Simple Alphabet Bingo Dauber Worksheets, Roll and Dot Christmas Worksheets for Preschoolers
Skip Counting Activities
We have lots of fun skip counting activities and free worksheets for elementary age students!
- Free skip counting games, spring Skip Counting Games, printable skip counting mazes, Oregon Trail math game
- Skip Counting Worksheets 1s-15s, Polar Animals Skip Counting Worksheets, free skip counting dot to dot, fun connect the dots constellations worksheet pdf, follow the path skip counting printables, hundreds chart skip counting chart
- Skip counting charts 1-15, skip counting anchor chart, or these cute Skip Counting posters
- Kite skip counting craft, 50+ skip counting puzzles, ocean skip counting dot to dot
- Bunny skip counting printable clip cards, monster skip count by 4 clip cards, penguin skip counting strips, sundae skip counting activities for kindergarten, fairy tale counting in 2s
- Seasonal skip counting: christmas worksheets, free christmas skip counting puzzles, fun fall worksheets, easter math, pumpkin seed skip counting, turkey math, winter math skip counting puzzles
- Smores skip counting activities, hands-on skip counting ideas like self-checking lacing plates, world landmarks skip counting puzzles, number train skip counting activity, skip count star wars worksheets
Star Wars Math Worksheets
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.