These free printable worksheets are great for helping elementary kids practice skip counting by 1s-15s.
Skip Counting Worksheets
These will help kids practice skip counting by 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, 10s, 11s, 12s, 13s, 14s, and 15s. Each worksheet goes all the way from 0 to 15.
Using Skip Counting Worksheets :
- Trace the answers with markers so your student can practice just saying the answers (Skip Counting by 2s: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30)
- Older students should say the equations and trace the number (say, hear, see, and write)
Test your students memory by giving them the blank skip counting worksheets and see how much they remember.
HINT: These are great for Classical Conversations Foundations practice.
FREE Skip Counting Printables
- Printable Skip Counting Paths
- Fun Skip Counting Mazes
- Hands-on Skip Counting Puzzles
- Reusable Skip Counting Write & Wipe
- Free Skip Counting Visual Strips
- Cute Skip Counting Lacing Plates
- Skip Counting Posters
Download Skip Counting Tracing Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836, Teachers Resource Force, and Digi Web Studio
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!