Kids will have fun practicing multiplication with this FREE printable Spring Multiplication Math Craft perfect for 4th grade, 5th grade, and even 6th grade students.
FREE Spring Printables for Kids
- Butterfly Addition Mats
- Spring Kindergarten Sight Words Mazes
- Cute Spring Place Value Cards
- Printable Spring Number Puzzles
- Spring ABC Games
- Digraph Puzzles for Spring
- Spring Preschool Worksheets
Spring Multiplication Math Craft
This NO PREP prntable math craft is perfect for upper elementary age kids reinforcing multiplying.
Start out by using these as spring multiplication math worksheets. Solving the equations on the raindrops, then cut them out and paste them on or near the umbrella with the correct product.
Now turn this into a grade 4 math craft by coloring in your umbrellas and raindrops! If you like, you can cut out the umbrellas too to make a cute bulletin board or decoration with a fun math twist.
This is such a cute, clever spring multiplication practice idea for 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade kids!
Download Spring Multiplication Math Craft
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!