These super cute and free printable pumpkin multiplication puzzles are such a fun way for 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students to practice and review multiplication facts for 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9. These pumpkin printables help keep kids engaged with a pumpkin math that is the perfect fall activity for kids to sneak in some learning in October. Simply print fall math and you are ready to play and learn.
Pumpkin Multiplication Puzzle
I love adding educational activities to keep my kids engaged and having fun learning. These happy, orange Pumpkin Multiplication Puzzles are a great way to help grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students practice multiplying by 5, 6, 7, 8,and 9 while having fun with a pumpkin theme activity for fall. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these pumpkin math activity!
Free multiplication puzzles
I don’t know about your kiddos, but my oldest can skip count like a pro. But when it comes time to solve a multiplication problem he can’t remember it without skip counting. This year we will be doing a lot of work on multi-digit multiplication and he needs to know his facts without skip counting.
We have been playing a lot of games, but today I thought these simple puzzles would be a little change and a fun way to review.
Like most puzzles, these multiplication puzzles do require a little prep-work. But once they are done, they can be used over and over again.
- First, print off the puzzles using card stock paper.
- Next, cut them out and laminate if desired!
- Finally, bring in your third-grade student that needs a little extra multiplication practice, and let the fun begin.
To begin, I just handed my third grader a stack of puzzles and let him go for it. But as I watched, I saw he was reverting back to his skip counting to solve the problems.
Seeing that, I knew a challenge was in order.
Pumpkin Activities for Kids
Without him being aware, I set my cell phone timer to see how long it took him to complete all the puzzles. When he completed all of them, I showed him how long it took him. Being the competitive guy he is, he quickly determined to do it quicker. All week I timed him, and I’m happy to say that by the end of the week his time had greatly improved….as well as the need to skip count to find the answer!
Fall Activities for Preschool
Looking for more fun, fall printables to make leaning fun for prek kids? Take a peak at these:
- Pumpkin Shape Games for Preschoolers
- Fall Bingo Dauber Printables
- Pumpkin Pie Counting Activity
- Fall Sticker Worksheets
- Tracing Numbers Worksheets for Fall
- Fall Shapes for Preschoolers Printable Reader
- Autumn Color by Letter Kindergarten
- Fall Playdough Cards
- Free Printable Sight Word Games for Fall
- Fall Color by Number Worksheets
- Printable Fall Counting Worksheets
- Pumpkin Traceable Alphabet
- Fall Counting Pumpkins Reader
- Printable Hat Fall Crafts for Preschoolers
- Fall Number Mats
- Nature Scavenger Hunt Printables
- Apple Worksheets Preschool
- Fall Sequencing Activities
- Free Alphabet Flip Book Printable – apple theme
- Fall Number Game for Preschoolers
- Fall Worksheets for Preschool – HUGE pack!
- Cereal Fall Tree Craft
- Printable Leaves Fall Wreath Craft
- Leaf Printing with Markers – fun Fall Crafts for Preschool
Multiplication Pumpkin Math Puzzles
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.