The nights have started to get that chilled crisp in the air, which means that before you know it, the leaves will be changing colors! Fall is fast arriving, and with it comes all types of fun and educational harvest, leaf, and pumpkin themed activities. Check out this one that helps your grade-schoolers practice discerning between vowels and consonants. Can your learners find the secret message?
Fall Vowels & Consonants Coloring Pages
Completing the Fall Vowel & Consonant Practice Activity
color legend at the top of the sheet. The letter A is green, E and I are brown, O and U are orange, and consonants are yellow. Once all the letter squares are filled in, a hidden message and picture will
Want to have more fall-themed fun with your elementary agekids ? Try one of these activities:
- Investigate different leaves using a magnifying glass.
- Find fallen leaves and identify which tree they came from based on shape.
- Create fall paintings by printing/stamping with leaves.
- Explore addition and subtraction math concepts by using leaves (real or artificial) as manipulatives.
- Make leaf people by gluing leaves on paper in the shape of a person.
Download Fall Vowels & Consonants Coloring Pages
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!