The nights have started to get that chilled crisp in the air, which means that before you know it, the leaves will be changing colors! Fall is fast arriving, and with it comes all types of fun and educational harvest, leaf, and pumpkin themed activities. Check out these free printable vowels coloring pages that helps your grade-schoolers practice discerning between vowels and consonants. Can your learners find the secret message?
Vowels coloring pages
Completing the Fall Vowel & Consonant Practice Activity
color legend at the top of the sheet. The letter A is green, E and I are brown, O and U are orange, and consonants are yellow. Once all the letter squares are filled in, a hidden message and picture will
Want to have more fall-themed fun with your elementary agekids ? Try one of these activities:
- Investigate different leaves using a magnifying glass.
- Find fallen leaves and identify which tree they came from based on shape.
- Create fall paintings by printing/stamping with leaves.
- Explore addition and subtraction math concepts by using leaves (real or artificial) as manipulatives.
- Make leaf people by gluing leaves on paper in the shape of a person.
Fall Activities for Preschool
Looking for more fun, fall printables to make leaning fun for prek kids? Take a peak at these:
- Pumpkin Shape Games for Preschoolers
- Fall Bingo Dauber Printables
- Pumpkin Pie Counting Activity
- Fall Sticker Worksheets
- Tracing Numbers Worksheets for Fall
- Fall Shapes for Preschoolers Printable Reader
- Autumn Color by Letter Kindergarten
- Fall Playdough Cards
- Free Printable Sight Word Games for Fall
- Fall Color by Number Worksheets
- Printable Fall Counting Worksheets
- Pumpkin Traceable Alphabet
- Fall Counting Pumpkins Reader
- Printable Hat Fall Crafts for Preschoolers
- Fall Number Mats
- Nature Scavenger Hunt Printables
- Apple Worksheets Preschool
- Fall Sequencing Activities
- Free Alphabet Flip Book Printable – apple theme
- Fall Number Game for Preschoolers
- Fall Worksheets for Preschool – HUGE pack!
- Cereal Fall Tree Craft
- Printable Leaves Fall Wreath Craft
- Leaf Printing with Markers – fun Fall Crafts for Preschool
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? See more of our second grade worksheets plus our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Download Fall Vowels & Consonants Coloring Pages
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!