Help young learners work on number sense with this super cute, fall themed candy corn counting game. Simply grab the template in the pdf file to make these number sense puzzles and you are ready to practice counting with preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age students.
Candy Corn Counting Game
We love making learning fun as toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners get the repeated practice learning their number and counting to 20. This autumn themed math activity allows children to get that practice while having fun re-assembling the orange, yellow, and white candy corn puzzles. This math activity is perfect for October and November. Kids will loves this candy corn counting game that help kids practice matching number, number words, and counting dots.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler -you will love this simple math game to make learning fun for kids! This is great for extra practice, math center in your classroom, in a pumpkin theme / Halloween theme, or as a supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
Number Sense Puzzles
Candy Corn Activities for Preschoolers
These puzzles are super simple to use.
Just print the 10 pages (for numbers 1-20) on cardstock for durability. Now Cut out the candy corn and then cut the individual candy corn pieces apart.
Have your child put together the pieces to complete the puzzle.
Fall Math Activity for Kindergartners
There are 2 levels for these math puzzles:
- Preschool / Kindergarten – use numbers 1-10 and cut the yellow off only
- 1st grade / 2nd grade – use numbers 1-20 and cut all 3 pieces apart to help them learn number words too.
Candy Corn Activities
Looking for more candy corn activities for kids? You will love all these creative ideas!
- Free Candy Corn Words
- Candy Corn Edible Playdough
- Addition and Subtraction Candy Corn Math
- Phonics Puzzles with a fun Candy Corn Theme for Fall
- 28 Candy Corn Activities for Kids
- EPIC Candy Corn Popsicle Stick Catapults
- Candy Corn Multiplication and Division Puzzles
- Counting Candy Corn Puzzles
- Candy Corn Turkey Count and Trace
- Free pumpkin activity printables that uses Pumpkin Candy to Count and Trace
- Practicing Counting with Pumpkin Seed Counting Activity
- Pumpkin Letter Tracing – use with a dry erase marker or playdough
- Super cute parts of a pumpkin craft to help kids learn the parts of a pumpkin
- Improve reading with this fun Word Family Pumpkin Activities for Kindergarten
- Fall Addition Sticker Worksheets are a fun, hands-on math worksheet
- Pumpkin Shape Matching Game to practice shape recognition with kids
- Practice sight words with this fun Pumpkin Sight Word Game
- These super cute Pumpkin Alphabet puzzles allow children to practice letter tracing as well as working on beginning sounds
- Lots of FUN October Activities for Kids
- Make practicing math fun with this super cute, Pumpkin Patch Math Game
- These fun pumpkin addition task cards are super cute and make practicing fun for kids
- Sneak in some fun practice with these homophone puzzles
- Grab this free Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet pack to learn about the life cycle of pumpkins
- Trace and Erase to practice again with this handy Pumpkin Letter Tracing printable
- Super cute pumpkin pie counting activity – pile on the “whip cream”
- Practice making shapes with these pumpkin shapes playdough mats
- Grab these Pumpkin Addition Worksheets for a no prep math activity for young learners
- This find the letter free pumpkin activity printables
- Adorable Pumpkin preschool pie craft for practicing counting!
- Pumpkin Pie Number Sense Activities for Preschoolers
- Hands on Pumpkin Shape Games for Preshoolers
- Work on One to One Correspondence Kindergarten with this pumpkin pie themed math activity
- Work on Number Bonds to 10 with these pumpkin themed math worksheets for kindergarten and grade 1
- Kids will love this Pumpkin Phonics activity where they will work on beginning sounds to put together these alphabet puzzles.
- Trace numbers and work on 1:1 correspondence with this free pumpkin activity printables
- Pumpkin Word Family Slides Printables
Download FREE Candy Corn Number Puzzles
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from ClipArtopia
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!