These adorable, FREE printable Uppercase and Lowercase Letter Crafts are such a fun way for toddler, preschool, prek, and kindergarten age kids to work on letter recognition while having fun!
Uppercase and Lowercase
Preschool and Kindergarten are working on learning their ABCs. They need to be able to recognize both uppercase and lowercase letters before they are ready to write letters. These fun alphabet crafts are a fun way for kids to not only work on letter recognition, but also on beginning letter sound as the craft they make will look like something that starts with that letters sound.
Grab the free uppercase and / or lowercase printable. Then print out the page(s) you need. Each page has everything you need on ONE page. So this letter craft is super easy with no fancy supplies to gather. Just print the page. Then color, cut, and paste / tape the craft together.
You can do a new letter each day or take longer introducing the letters and use it as a letter of the week activity. Combine this with some of our alphabet worksheets or alphabet coloring pages, and alphabet activities and you have a well rounded preschool at home!
Here are some more alphabet resources you will want to grab:
- Printable Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Bracelets
- Fun Alphabet Coloring Pages
- A to Z Alphabet Hand art Crafts
- Hands on Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Simple Alphabet Worksheets
- Build your letters with these Lego Duplo Alphabet Mats
- Alphabet Mini Books (just print in color or black & white and fold)
- A to Z Letter Find Worksheets – super cute themed printables
- Color by Code Worksheets – seasonal, princess, themes, etc.
- Build your own Alphabet Mini Book – color, cut & paste
- and if you are still looking for more… here are over 1000 pages of FREE Alphabet Printables
You can grab these NO PREP alphabet crafts from our sister sites:
- Uppercase Letter Crafts from Preschool Play and Learn
- Lowercase Letter Crafts from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games