Learning about fire safety is important! These firefighter worksheets combine learning about fire fighters and math and literacy skills with over 50 pages of free firefighter pirntables. Use the firefighter worksheet pack to celebrate fire prevention month with toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders. Simply print the kindergarten worksheets perfect for fire safety month, upcoming community helpers theme, or a fire fighter theme.
We love themed worksheets to make learning extra fun and engaging for early learners! These firefighter worksheets help toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and grade 1 students learn about fire prevention month with a fun fire fighter theme activity. These firefigther printables include alphabet matching, letter tracing, counting, telling time, what comes next, addition, beginning letter sounds, cut and paste alphabetical order, matching vocabulary words, and so much more! The super cute fire fighter clipart engages students and makes it perfect for fire awareness week, firefighter weekly theme, f is for fighter letter of the week, Firefighters’ Day on May 17th, or for October which is Fire Prevention Month. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler, you will love these no prep, free kindergarten worksheets to make learning fun!
Free Firefighter Printables
Fire fighter Theme
In this pack, there are a variety of firefighter worksheets for preschoolers, firefighter worksheets for kindergartners, firefighter worksheets for first graders, and firefighter worksheets for toddlers including:
- Trace the Lines – great pre writing tracing practice for kids working on strengthening hand muscles
- Firefighter Mazes for kids (aka follow the paths)
- Letter Matching Alphabet puzzle cards to practice matching upper and lowercase letters
- Trace the Words – practice tracing words, learning new vocabulary, and learning to improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Firefighter Alphabet Tracing Page – trace the uppercase and lower case letters of the alphabet (and your child’s name)
- Trace Numbers 1-50 – Help firefighter goin from one to fifty as they work on number tracing
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- Fire Awareness I Spy Worksheet – Work on visual discrimination and counting skills
This fun printable pack is great for kids in kindergarten, preschool, prep, first grade and 2nd grade. These firefighter worksheets for kid can be used to learn reading, writing and math skills as well as for reviewing these same skills. There are also some activities in which they can work on their fine motor skills as well.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Skip Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Activity– Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Practice – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
Size Sequencing – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
Visual Discrimination Cross the Odd one Out – Cross out the object that is different.
Cut and Paste Worksheet – Finish the firefighter pattern by cutting out and pasting the answer in the correct spot.
Find the Letters – Shade in the squares or use a dot marker or bingo marker to dot out all of the correct letters.
Fire Fighter Worksheets
- Let’s Graph – Print out the pictures on white cardstock and then cut them out. Place them face down on a table and pick up one and graph.
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Shape Matching –Draw a line to match the shapes.
- Picture Matching –Draw a line to match the pictures.
- Match the Picture to the Word – Draw a line to match the picture to the word.
- More or Less – Read the instructions and write the correct numbers.
- Alphabetical Order – Cut and paste in alphabetical order.
- Make a Word – Make as many words as you can from the words at the top of the page.
- Tell the Time – Shade in the correct time as shown on the clock.
- Write the Numbers – Trace the number words.
- Write the Shapes – Trace the name of the shapes.
- Let’s Add – Complete the addition equations.
- I Can Subtract – Complete the subtraction equations.
Plus don’t miss these EASY Firefighter Coloring Pages
Community Helpers Activities
- Community Helpers Crafts, Activities, Projects, Science Activities, and more
- Free Community Helpers Coloring Pages – over 20 simple coloring pages exploring jobs
- Community Helpers Worksheets for Kids
- Printable Community Helper Writing Prompt Worksheets
- Doctor Pretend Play Printables
- Free Printables for Zoo Dramatic Play
- Community Helpers Printables Wheel
- Handy Community Signs Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Firefighter Worksheet to practice a variety of skills with kids 3-8
- Free Printable Community Helpers Matching Game
- Doctor Worksheets for kids to learn about hospital workers while practicing math and literacy skills
- Hands-on Community Helpers STEM Activities
- See lots of community helpers preschool theme ideas
- Construction Activities and Printables for Kids
- Farm Activities and Printables for Kids
- Where do I Live – free printable project and fun idea for explaining how you live in a house, on a block, in a city, in a state, etc.
- All About Me Kindergarten (Expanding horizons social studies unit to teach kids about themselves, My Family, My Neighborhood, My Community Unit with lots of ideas & resources
- Lego All About Me Worksheet
Looking for more fun and freebies of worksheets for preschoolers that will make learning fun for early learners? Check out these resources:
- Join Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf with these adorable FROZEN Preschool Worksheets
- Villains Disney Printables – These themed worksheets make it fun for kids to practice a variety of skills
- Preschool Beach Theme Printables
- Super cute and FREE If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Printables
- You’ll go Bananas for these cute Minion Printable Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets with your favorite Disney princesses like Ariel, Aurora Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, and more!
- Head to the tower to learn with Tangled using these Rapunzel Worksheets Pack
- Learn all about weather with these Free Weather Printables
- Work on learning colors with these Color Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Planet Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Super cute The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- Free Mouse Paint Printables
- Community Helpers Coloring Pages
- Go prehistoric with this colorful Free Dinosaur Printables or these dinosaur printables
- Yeehaw! Join the cowboys in these Wild West Worksheets
- Super cute, FREE Preschool Construction Theme Printables
- Lots more Kindergarten Worksheets with fun themes
- ⭐Reader Favorite Alphabet Coloring Pages shaed like the uppercase letter
- ⭐You don’t want to miss these Alphabet Worksheets
- Preschoolers love these cute, FREE Alphabet Coloring Pages
- ✂ Free Printable Lowercase alphabet crafts or Uppercase Letter Crafts
- Grab those bingo daubers and practice your ABCs with these Alphabet Bingo Dauber Printables or these Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Dinosaur Color by Number Printable or these Zoo Animals Color By Number Worksheets
- Work on visual discrimination with these FREE I Spy Farm Animals Worksheet pages
- Head to the farm with these printable Preschool Farm Activities Free
- Sight Words Printable List and free activities to help learn preschool sight words
- Hand Washing Activities for Preschoolers
- 50+ Fun Preschool Science Experiments or these 100 Food Science Experiments
- Check out these fun Shape Craft Ideas for preschoolers or these
- Zoo Animal Crafts for kids
- Zoo Animals Uppercase Tracing Letters
- Grab some kid favorite cut and paste worksheets
- **See all of our 5000+ FREE pre k worksheets
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin your free homeschool? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE Printable Worksheets including resources for: pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, 1st grade worksheets, 2nd grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, 4th grade worksheets, 5th grade worksheets, 6th grade worksheets, and more. Plus see our history lessons for kids, printable math games, language arts worksheets, sight word worksheets, free alphabet printables, and cvc word activities for kids of all ages!
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only (to share please direct others to this post to grab their own set!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Leave a Reply