Learning about fire safety is important. This massive, 50+ page printable pack, includes free firefighter worksheets to help toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and grade 1 children work on their math and literacy skills while learning about the different tools that firefighters use.
Free Firefighter Printables
We love themed worksheets to make learning extra fun and engaging for early learners! These firefighter worksheets help toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students practice a variety of math and literacy skills including alphabet, tracing letters, counting, telling time, what comes next, addition, and so much more! The super cute fire fighter clipart engages students and makes it perfect for fire awareness week, firefighter weekly theme, f is for fighter letter of the week, Firefighters’ Day on May 17th, or for October which is Fire Prevention Month.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler, you will love these no prep, free worksheets to make learning fun!
This fun printable pack is great for kids in kindergarten, preschool, prep, first grade and 2nd grade. These firefighter worksheets for kid can be used to learn reading, writing and math skills as well as for reviewing these same skills. There are also some activities in which they can work on their fine motor skills as well.
This fun pack filled with colorful images contains everything you would expect from firefighter worksheets – firefighter, fire, fire hydrants, firefighter hat, firefighter dog, firefighter cat, firetruck, water hose, smoke, truck,
Firefighter Theme Printables
In this pack, there are a variety of firefighter worksheets for preschoolers, firefighter worksheets for kindergartners, firefighter worksheets for first graders, and firefighter worksheets for toddlers including:
- Trace the Lines – great pre writing tracing practice for kids working on strengthening hand muscles
- Firefighter Mazes for kids (aka follow the paths)
- Letter Matching Alphabet puzzle cards to practice matching upper and lowercase letters
- Trace the Words – practice tracing words, learning new vocabulary, and learning to improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Firefighter Alphabet Tracing Page – trace the uppercase and lower case letters of the alphabet (and your child’s name)
- Trace Numbers 1-50 – Help firefighter goin from one to fifty as they work on number tracing
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- Fire Awareness I Spy Worksheet – Work on visual discrimination and counting skills
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Skip Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Activity– Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Practice – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
Size Sequencing – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
Visual Discrimination Cross the Odd one Out – Cross out the object that is different.
Cut and Paste Worksheet – Finish the firefighter pattern by cutting out and pasting the answer in the correct spot.
Find the Letters – Shade in the squares or use a dot marker or bingo marker to dot out all of the correct letters.
Fire Fighter Worksheets
Let’s Graph – Print out the pictures on white cardstock and then cut them out. Place them face down on a table and pick up one and graph.
Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
Shape Matching –Draw a line to match the shapes.
Match the Pictures –Draw a line to match the pictures.
Match the Picture to the Word – Draw a line to match the picture to the word.
More or Less – Read the instructions and write the correct numbers.
Alphabetical Order – Cut and paste in alphabetical order.
Make a Word – Make as many words as you can from the words at the top of the page.
Tell the Time – Shade in the correct time as shown on the clock.
Write the Numbers – Trace the number words.
Write the Shapes – Trace the name of the shapes.
Let’s Add – Complete the addition equations.
I Can Subtract – Complete the subtraction equations.
Firefighter Activities for Kids
- Fire Fighter Coloring Pages
- Firefighter Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Fire Safety Printable Pack
- Community Helpers Printable Book
- Dress the Community Worker
- Community Workers Reader
- Simple Community Helper Coloring Pages
- Community Heroes Lego Challenge
- Community Helpers Printable Wheels
Looking for more fun and free pre k worksheets to make learning fun for early learners? Check out these resources:
- Frozen Preschool Worksheets
- Preschool Beach Theme Printables
- If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Rapunzel Worksheets Pack
- Free Weather Printables
- 100 Food Experiments for Kids
- Color Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Community Helpers Coloring Pages
- Lots of fun Shape Crafts for preschoolers
- Preschool Dinosaur Worksheets
- Preschool Cowboy Theme Printables
- 2000+ FUN and Free Alphabet Printables
- Zoo Animal Crafts for Pre-k
- Lots more Free Printable Worksheets with fun themes
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- Monsters Inc Pre k Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets
- Minion Preschool Worksheets
- Pond Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables
- Solar System Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets
- Preschool Farm Activities Free
- Free Mouse Paint Printables
- Pre k Sight Words List and free activities to help learn preschool sight words
- Hand Washing Activities for Preschoolers
- 50+ Fun Preschool Science Experiments
- Grab some kid favorite cut and paste worksheets
- **See all of our 5000+ FREE pre k worksheets
You can find all of our 1+ million free printable worksheets for toddler-8th graders here!
Summer Activities for Kids
- Egg Shell DIY Chia Pet Craft – Silly Spring / Summer Activities for Kids
- Grass Head Craft for Kids
- EASY Stained Glass Pasta Art for Kids
- Free Camping Scavenger Hunt for kids
- Chromatography Butterflies – EASY Butterfly Craft for Kids
- EASY, Vibrant Sidewalk Chalk Paint for Kids
- Silly Bandaid Art Craft for kids
- Blow GIANT bubbles with this Homemade Bubble Solution
- Outrageously FUN Bubble Painting
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Fireworks Craft
- Beautiful Flower Suncatcher Craft
- 30 Fun June Crafts for Kids
- Must try Lego Zipline
- Exploding Watermelon Science Experiment
- Homemade Chalk Recipe
- 75+ FUN Scavenger Hunts for Kids
- Find activities by month with our June Crafts for kids or our June Activities for Kids!
Fun Summer Activities for Kids
- Ice Cream Edible Playdough
- Whip up a batch of Kool Aid Playdough – it smells amazing!
- I Spy DIY Bottles are quick, easy and FUN!
- Amazing Tin Foil Art Project for Kids of all Ages
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Rocket Science Experiment for Kids
- Summer Bucket List Printable with Ice Cream Theme
- How to Make Ice Cream in a Bag
- Ice Cream Playdough Patterns
- Head to the zoo with this FREE Zoo Scavenger Hunt – lots of choices for all ages!
- Make your favorite animal with one of these 100 animal crafts
- Try one of these fun Animal I Spy Printables
- Epic Squirt Gun Painting
- 10+ Pasta Flower Crafts for Kids
- Play with your food using this goldfish counting activity
- After seeing the frogs at the pond, grab this free life cycle of a frog worksheet
- Avoid the summer learning loss by practicing math with these crack the code worksheets
- First Day of Summer Craft
- Create this gorgeous stained glass art for kids
- 107 Epic Summer Activities for Kids
Firefighter Printable Pack
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only (to share please direct others to this post to download their own set!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!