Kids will have fun learning about community helpers in their city as they make their, free printable Community Helpers Book Printable. This is a great resource for preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and 1st grade students.
Community Helpers Book Printable
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this convenient, LOW PREP activity for children. Especially now trying to figure out who has to work during stay at home, this helps highlight the jobs that are essential in our communities in a way that preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students will understand. This Community Helpers Book Printable is a fun activity for expanding horizons social studies unit with children.
Kids will love learning about community works with this free Mini Book. These two books – ones aimed at older children and the other aimed at younger children – will help kids to learn and understand the skills required and tasks that need to be completed for each job.
Community Helpers Worksheets
Teaching children about different training and skills required to complete jobs as well as the tasks each person is required to undertake each day is a great way to introduce them to prospects for the future. This free community helpers worksheets is a great way to teach children in preschool through grade 5 about these interesting people and different career opportunities. These mini books would be great used as part of a unit study on community workers or for jobs they may be interested in in the future.
Community Helpers Printables
This free printable community helpers worksheets for kindergarten pdf includes the following workers for children to write about:
- crossing guard
- construction worker
- garbage collector
Community Helpers Book pdf free
There are two mini books in this pack that require little preparation. Just download the file, print and cut the pages in half before stapling the book together. These two books are completely in black and white which is not only great for printing, but also a fun way for kids to get creative by decorating the images however they desire. One book has lines for older children while the other has lines for younger children. Each page of the book contains an image of the worker dressed for the job as well as a writing prompt – ‘If I were a…’. Children can use the lines to write what they think each person would do or after researching each career, they can write a descriptive paragraph about each career option.
Community Helpers Activities
- Free Community Helpers Coloring Pages – over 20 simple coloring pages exploring jobs
- Where do I Live – free printable project and fun idea for explaining how you live in a house, on a block, in a city, in a state, etc.
- HUGE Pack of Firefighter Worksheets to practice a variety of skills with kids 3-8
- All About Me Kindergarten (Expanding horizons social studies unit to teach kids about themselves, My Family, My Neighborhood, My Community Unit with lots of ideas & resources
- Lego All About Me Worksheet
- United States Coloring Pages – one page per state to learn about the state you live in
- Continents for Kids printable book
- 16 Countries for Kids Country Study Printable Books
- Community Heroes Lego Challenge
- Free Printable Community Signs Worksheets
- Community Helpers Crafts and Activities
- Printable Community Helper Writing Prompts
- Community Helpers Book Printable
- Doctor Pretend Play Printables
- Community Helpers Printable Wheel
- Construction Activities and Printables for Kids
- Farm Activities and Printables for Kids
Community Helpers Book pdf
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.