Help children learn about those that do essential jobs in our cities, state, and neighborhoods with these super cute and fun to color community helpers coloring pages. Just print the free coloring pages and have fun using crayons to colour firefighters, garbage collectors, doctors, farmer, police officers, and more! These are such a fun kids activity for toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students.
Community helpers coloring pages
The first history or social studies typically taught to children is learning about where they live and then moving outward to where they are in the state, country, world. When students can grasp the concept of time, they will start to learn about history for kids. So let’s start at the beginning and these super cute, free community helpers coloring pages are a great way to introduce important jobs in our area that help make it possible for us to live our lives.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler, these free community helper coloring sheets are a great way to learn about important jobs such as:
Community helper coloring pages
Community helpers coloring sheet
Print the pages which are in black and white to save on printer ink costs. Print the whole pack or just use the pages for the occupations you are exploring. Then give toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students crayons, markers or colored pencils to decorate their coloring sheet.
This is huge pack with over 20 pages of free coloring pages featuring community jobs is a handy, no prep way to explore community helpers including:
- Construction workers help build new homes, schools, offices, and fix roads.
- Farmers help us eat by growing fruit & vegetables, milking cows, and raising animals for meat.
- Rangers help protect our parks, the plants & animals that live there., and help us learn about our natural resources.
- A Chef help by creating yummy recipes and preparing meals so our bodies have energy.
- Doctors help keep up healthy and make us better when we get hurt or are sick.
- Nurses work with doctors to gather information to best help people get and stay healthy.
- Firefighters help put out fires that threaten our homes and communities.
- Garbage Collectors -help people remove garbage from their home and put it where it won’t be a bother to people.
- Mail Carriers – help people get important mail from business and keep in touch with family and friends.
Community helpers coloring page
- Police Officers – help people follow rules that keep everyone safe.
- Teachers – help other learn important information they need to know.
- Veterinarians – help keep animals healthy and feel better when they are sick.
- Mechanics – help keep our cars working well and fix them when they are broken.
- Soldiers – help keep our country safe.
- Reporters – ask questions and investigate current events to let us know what is going on in the world around us.
- Cleaners – help keep spaces clean and sanitary, so people don’t get sick
- Pilots – help people get from one place to another by flying them in an airplane.
- Flight Attendants – help keep people comfortable and safe while they fly in planes.
- Bank Staff – make sure your money is safe and loan money to people so they can buy things like cars and homes.
- Judges – help make sure a person accused of a crime gets to tell their side of the story before being punished.
- Dentists – help keep your teeth clean and take care of issues with your teeth.
- Hairdressers – help cut your hair so you look and feel your best.
- Plumbers – help fix any leaky pipes or toilets.
Community Helpers Activities
- Community Helpers Crafts, Activities, Projects, Science Activities, and more
- Free Community Helpers Coloring Pages – over 20 simple coloring pages exploring jobs
- Community Helpers Worksheets for Kids
- Printable Community Helper Writing Prompt Worksheets
- Doctor Pretend Play Printables
- Free Printables for Zoo Dramatic Play
- Community Helpers Printables Wheel
Community Helpers Printables
- Handy Community Signs Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Firefighter Worksheet to practice a variety of skills with kids 3-8
- Free Printable Community Helpers Matching Game
- Doctor Worksheets for kids to learn about hospital workers while practicing math and literacy skills
- Hands-on Community Helpers STEM Activities
- See lots of community helpers preschool theme ideas
- Construction Activities and Printables for Kids
- Farm Activities and Printables for Kids
- Where do I Live – free printable project and fun idea for explaining how you live in a house, on a block, in a city, in a state, etc.
- All About Me Kindergarten (Expanding horizons social studies unit to teach kids about themselves, My Family, My Neighborhood, My Community Unit with lots of ideas & resources
- Lego All About Me Worksheet
Community Helpers for Kids
Simple Coloring Pages
If you are looking for even more free printable, simple coloring pages for kids, you will love these resources:
- Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Bug Coloring Pages
- Castle and Knight Coloring Pages
- Circus Clown Coloring Pages
- Cute Fall Coloring Pages
- Fairy Coloring Pages
- Fish Coloring Pages
- Egyptian Coloring Pages
- Earth Coloring Pages
- Community Helpers Coloring Pages
- Farm Coloring Pages
- Jungle Animals Coloring Pages
- Pirate Coloring Pages
- 50 State Coloring Pages
- Country Coloring Pages
- First Day of School Coloring Pages
- Ocean Coloring Pages
- 500+ FREE Simple Coloring Pages for Kids
Here are our top preschool worksheets posts based on pageviews to get you started. The hardest part is figuring out which free preschool worksheets age 3-4 you will use first?:
- A to Z Letter Recognition Worksheets. Each letter worksheet has a different theme. These alphabet worksheets help kids practice ltter recognition of upper and lowercase letters.
- Alphabet Hats. Preschool age students will have fun making a letter of the week crown that features the letter and images that start with the same beginning sound. You will love the ease of these printable alphabet craft!
- Alphabet Bracelets. These is another great letter of the week printable that makes such a fun alphabet activities for preschoolers. Each bracelet features an alphabet letter and clipart with the same sound. This is a great alphabet activity to help students work on phonemic awareness.
- Candyland Sight Word Game. Grab the printable cards to turn any Candy land game into a fun way for kids to practice dolch sight words.
- ABC book with pictures pdf free. Make a book for each letter of the alphabet.
- Polar Express Worksheets. Prek students will have fun practicing a variety of skills with a funy holiday theme.
- Bunny Ears Template. This popular, printable spring craft lets kids design their own adorable bunny ears.
- Country Coloring Pages – Help kids learn about 13 countries from around the world as they color the country map, flag, and major landmarks to create their own book.
- 500+ Preschool coloring pages pdf – These coloring sheets help children strengthen fine motor skills they will need for future writing. Our huge variety is arranged by theme and month of the year for ease of use.
Here are some of our most popular free preschool printables for you to use with your three and four year-olds.
- 100 Amazing Food Science Experiments for Kids of all ages
- Planet worksheets for preschool. Learn about the solar system, stars, the sun, planets, and more with these cute printable worksheets for young learners.
- Free Dinosaur Printables. Preschoolers will have fun practicing preschool math, tracing letters, finishing patterns with cut and paste worksheets, and so much more with these fun dinosaur themed worksheets.
- Frozen Worksheets filled with cute clipart, math, and literacy activities
- Super cute and FREE If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Printables
- You’ll go Bananas for these cute Minion Printable Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets with your favorite Disney princesses like Ariel, Aurora Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, and more!
- Complete the picture alphabet playdough mats or these simple Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Printable Letter Crafts for Preschoolers. Kids will have fun learning their letters with these uppercase alphabet crafts to print, cut, and paste.
- Alphabet Coloring Pages – These adorable capital letter coloring sheets are shaped like the capital letter, contain clipart to help prek work on phonemic awareness, and make an alphabet book of their own.
- Shape Puzzles Printable helps kids learn 2d and 3d shapes with free printable shape puzzles!
Free preschool worksheets
- Work on shapes with this hands-on Shape Activities for toddlers and prsechoolers
- Or try this popsicle stick shape activity for preschoolers
- Small, Smaller, and Smallest Worksheets
- Count the dot math puzzles – Free printable Subitizing Activities pdf
- Hands-on, Free Shape Pattern Block Templates
- Super cute, Free Fingerprint Counting Printables
- Free Country Coloring Pages
- Goldfish Counting Printable
- Bowling Counting Cards
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Counting Activity
- Counting Farm Animals Worksheet 1-10
- Free Printable numbers 1-10 for preschoolers
- Lego Numbers – Printable Duplo Mats to count and trace
- Count to 10 Bingo Dauber Printables
- Catch 20 Bug Counting Game
- Number Tracing Sandcastles
- Pirate Color by Number Printable
- Zoo Animals Color by Number
- Pirate I Spy Worksheets are a really fun way for kindergartners to work on counting and visual discriminiation skills!
- Free Big or Small Worksheets
- Number Mazes – fun Number Activity for Preschoolers learning numbers 1-5
To see all of our free printable preschool worksheets, scroll below and click on any image to see more about that resource and print the pdf.
Community helpers colouring pages
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
I love your freebies. They make homeschooling my granddaughter so much easier and she has a lot of fun with the activities.