Help children learn about those that do essential jobs in our cities, state, and neighborhoods with these super cute and fun to color community helpers coloring pages. Just download the free coloring pages and have fun using crayons to colour firefighters, garbage collectors, doctors, farmer, police officers, and more! These are such a fun kids activity for toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students.
Community helpers coloring pages
The first history or social studies typically taught to children is learning about where they live and then moving outward to where they are in the state, country, world. When students can grasp the concept of time, they will start to learn about history for kids. So let’s start at the beginning and these super cute, free community helpers coloring pages are a great way to introduce important jobs in our area that help make it possible for us to live our lives.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler, these free community helper coloring sheets are a great way to learn about important jobs such as:
Community helper coloring pages
Community helpers coloring book printable
Print the pages which are in black and white to save on printer ink costs. Print the whole pack or just use the pages for the occupations you are exploring. Then give toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students crayons, markers or colored pencils to decorate their coloring sheet.
This is huge pack with over 20 pages of free coloring pages featuring community jobs is a handy, no prep way to explore community helpers including:
- Construction workers help build new homes, schools, offices, and fix roads.
- Farmers help us eat by growing fruit & vegetables, milking cows, and raising animals for meat.
- Rangers help protect our parks, the plants & animals that live there., and help us learn about our natural resources.
- A Chef help by creating yummy recipes and preparing meals so our bodies have energy.
- Doctors help keep up healthy and make us better when we get hurt or are sick.
- Nurses work with doctors to gather information to best help people get and stay healthy.
- Firefighters help put out fires that threaten our homes and communities.
- Garbage Collectors -help people remove garbage from their home and put it where it won’t be a bother to people.
- Mail Carriers – help people get important mail from business and keep in touch with family and friends.
- Police Officers – help people follow rules that keep everyone safe.
- Teachers – help other learn important information they need to know.
- Veterinarians – help keep animals healthy and feel better when they are sick.
- Mechanics – help keep our cars working well and fix them when they are broken.
- Soldiers – help keep our country safe.
- Reporters – ask questions and investigate current events to let us know what is going on in the world around us.
- Cleaners – help keep spaces clean and sanitary, so people don’t get sick
- Pilots – help people get from one place to another by flying them in an airplane.
- Flight Attendants – help keep people comfortable and safe while they fly in planes.
- Bank Staff – make sure your money is safe and loan money to people so they can buy things like cars and homes.
- Judges – help make sure a person accused of a crime gets to tell their side of the story before being punished.
- Dentists – help keep your teeth clean and take care of issues with your teeth.
- Hairdressers – help cut your hair so you look and feel your best.
- Plumbers – help fix any leaky pipes or toilets.
Community Helpers Activities
- Where do I Live – free printable project and fun idea for explaining how you live in a house, on a block, in a city, in a state, etc.
- All About Me Kindergarten (Expanding horizons social studies unit to teach kids about themselves, My Family, My Neighborhood, My Community Unit with lots of ideas & resources
- Lego All About Me Worksheet
- HUGE Pack of Firefighter Worksheets to practice a variety of skills with kids 3-8
- United States Coloring Pages – one page per state to learn about the state you live in
- Continents for Kids printable book
- 16 Countries for Kids Country Study Printable Books
- Community Heroes Lego Challenge
- Free Printable Community Signs Worksheets
- Community Helpers Crafts and Activities
- Printable Community Helper Writing Prompts
- Community Helpers Book Printable
- Doctor Pretend Play Printables
- Community Helpers Printable Wheel
- Construction Activities and Printables for Kids
- Farm Activities and Printables for Kids
Community Helpers for Kids
Simple Coloring Pages
If you are looking for even more free printable, simple coloring pages for kids, you will love these resources:
- ABC Coloring Pages
- Castle Knight Simple Coloring Pages
- Circus Clown Simple Coloring Pages
- Fall Simple Coloring Pages
- Fairy Simple Coloring Pages
- Ancient Egyptian Simple Coloring Pages
- Earth Day Simple Coloring Pages
- Farm Simple Coloring Pages
- Jungle Animal Coloring Pages
- ***Over 500 pages of FREE simple coloring pages
Looking for more fun and free pre k worksheets to make learning fun for early learners? Check out these resources:
- Frozen Preschool Worksheets
- Preschool Beach Theme Printables
- If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Rapunzel Worksheets Pack
- Free Weather Printables
- 100 Food Experiments for Kids
- Color Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Community Helpers Coloring Pages
- Lots of fun Shape Crafts for preschoolers
- Preschool Dinosaur Worksheets
- Preschool Cowboy Theme Printables
- 2000+ FUN and Free Alphabet Printables
- Zoo Animal Crafts for Pre-k
- Lots more Free Printable Worksheets with fun themes
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- Monsters Inc Pre k Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets
- Minion Preschool Worksheets
- Pond Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables
- Solar System Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets
- Preschool Farm Activities Free
- Free Mouse Paint Printables
- Pre k Sight Words List and free activities to help learn preschool sight words
- Hand Washing Activities for Preschoolers
- 50+ Fun Preschool Science Experiments
- Grab some kid favorite cut and paste worksheets
- **See all of our 5000+ FREE pre k worksheets
You can find all of our 1+ million free printable worksheets for toddler-8th graders here!
Download Community Helpers Coloring Pages
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!