Looking for some practice with 3 digit addition? Print off 25 pages of 3 digit addition worksheets to practice with 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th graders too! Simply print the 3 digit addition sums pages with or without regrouping and you are ready to review this math concept.
3 Digit Addition Worksheets
When you are learning three digit addition kids need lots of practice. So I created these addition sums 3 digit pack to practice. I’ve included both adding 3 digit numbers without regrouping and the more difficult 3 digit addition with regoruping worksheets where students will carry over numbers into the tens and hundreds column. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these 3 digit addition worksheet for helping grade 2, grade 3 and grade 4 students get the practice they need to master the skill and achieve fluency. Use these in math centers, as extra practice, as you school at home, summer learning or as an engaging activity for when they complete their work early.
Three Digit Addition Worksheets
3 digit addition sums
Print out the pages. There are two pages of the same five activities.
adding 3 digit numbers without regrouping
This pack consists of ten pages. There are two pages for each activity and answers are included. There activities include:
- Adding three digits
- Add the three digit equations and fill in the box with <,>,=
- Answers included
3 digit addition with regrouping worksheets
- Adding three digits with regrouping
- Check the addition equations and color the ones with the correct answers blue and the incorrect answers green
- More adding of three numbers in a different format
Children may need an extra sheet of paper to complete their working out on.
3rd Grade Worksheets
- Free 3rd Grade Math Worksheets with answer keys
- See all our our 3rd grade worksheets and educational activities
- Grade 3 Reading Books pdf list or this printable 3rd grade reading list
- 2 Digit Addition Worksheets with and without regrouping
- Printable 2-Digit Addition Game for students
- Two Digit Addition Math Game
- Free 3 Digit Addition Worksheets
- Free printable 3-Digit Addition Game
- Three Digit Addition Math Game
- 2 Digit Subtraction Math Game
- Ice Cream Sundae Place Value Activity
- PB & J Place Value Activity
- Pirate Place Value Game
Free 3rd grade math worksheets
If you are looking for more 3rd grade math worksheets pdf to practice with your child, you will love these math worksheets grade 3!
- Free Printable Skip Counting Charts
- Skip Counting Worksheets
- Hands-on Skip Coutning Puzzles
- Lego Multiplication Flashcards – help kids gain fluency with these free printable flashcards
- Practice Multiplication with Hopscotch – quick to learn and play multiplication math game for 1-2 players
- Home Run Division – kids will get excited about practicing math with this baseball themed division math game for 1-2 players
- Deck of Cards Division -these division worksheets are ever changing making it a wonderful, hands on way for kids to practice math!
- Multiplication Mini book – help kids learn their math facts by making this handy multiplication facts book
- Skip Counting Posters – handy tool to help kids learn to skip count by 1s-12s to make a firm foundation for multiplication and division
- Robot Money Practice – easy, no prep robot themed activty for kids to practice counting money
- Telling Time Puzzles – kids will have fun putting together the puzzle as they practice figuring out what time it is
- Knights Quest Division Math Game – a clever division game with a medieval castle / knight theme!
- Hot Chocolate Math: Multiplication & Division
3rd Grade Language Arts
- FREE Book Report Tempalte 3rd Grade or this simple Book Report Template
- Creative Sandwich Book Report or this fun Pizza Book Report
- Pirate Parts of Speech Worskheets
- Detective Parts of Speech Games Printable
- 20 FUn Punctuation Activities for Kids
- Pumpkin Homophone Activity
- LOTS of FREE Printable Writing Prompts
- Free SPelling Dictionary
- Dictionary Detective Activity with free printable cases with answer keys!
3rd Grade Social Studies
- 4 week lesson about Early Explorers for Kids
- Make a teepee, dig for arrowheads, color our printable books and more in this Native Americans for Kids lessons
- The Colonial America for Kids lesson takes kids on a journey back to the first permanent settlement in America – Jamestown. Students will learn about colonial life with lots of hands on projects like eating Gruel, making a Wattle & Daub house, and creating a tin lantern will make the settlement come alive.
- Free Printable Maps including world map, continents, and country maps with and without labeling
- Roll into Geography – Printable Geography Games
- Geography Treasure Hunt Activity
- Snap Geography Games for Kids
3rd Grade Science
- Free Scientific Method Worksheet
- Playdough Layers of the Earth activity
- Free Printable Seasons Worksheets w/ Free 4 Season Printables
- EPIC Lego Water Cycle Model for Kids
- Large Printable Weather Unit for kids
- Rain Cloud for Kids experiment and free worksheet
- Water Cycle for Kids Printable Book
- How to Make a Weather Vane – easy weather science project for elementary age students
- Lots of fun ideas for a weather theme this week
- Clever Rain Craft for kids to make
- Simple Air Pressure Experiments for kids
- Recycling Worksheets
- Animal Classification Worksheets
- LOTS of projects to learn about the human body for kids
- HUGE Ocean Animals for Kids Lesson
Addition sums 3 digit
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All materials provided on this blog is copyright protected.