Give kids the practice they need to achieve math fluency in 3rd grade with these free printable math worksheets. You will find 17 worksheets filled with addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, word problems, measurements and more.
3rd Grade Mad Minutes are a fun math worksheet that can be used as a game to help kids practice math while improving proficiency, speed, and accuracy at the same time.
3rd Grade Math Minutes Worksheets
Each Grade 3 Math worksheet has a corresponding answer key for your convenience and because going back to correct their work helps improve accuracy.
3rd Grade Math Worksheets
How to play Math Mad Minutes
You can complete this as a worksheet or a math game. Children keep the worksheet upside down. Set your timer for 3-5 minutes and when you say “GO” they flip over the Mad Minutes Worksheet and begin solving the math problems.
Remind them that the goal is just as much accuracy as it is speed.
When the timer beeps they stop. Now go over the correct answers. Continue using the same worksheet(s) until they can complete at least 90% with a 90% accuracy in 3-5 minutes.
Third Grade Math
Looking for more fun, creative and FREE 3rd grade math? Check out these resources:
- Practice Multiplication with Hopscotch – quick to learn and play multiplication math game for 1-2 players
- Home Run Division – kids will get excited about practicing math with this baseball themed division math game for 1-2 players
- Bankable Spelling Word – no prep math activity that combines adding money & spelling practice
- Lego Multiplication Flashcards – help kids gain fluency with these free printable flashcards
- Deck of Cards Division -these division worksheets are ever changing making it a wonderful, hands on way for kids to practice math!
- Multiplication Mini book – help kids learn their math facts by making this handy multiplication facts book
- Skip Counting Posters – handy tool to help kids learn to skip count by 1s-12s to make a firm foundation for multiplication and division
- Robot Money Practice – easy, no prep robot themed activty for kids to practice counting money
- Telling Time Puzzles – kids will have fun putting together the puzzle as they practice figuring out what time it is
- Knights Quest Division Math Game – a clever division game with a medieval castle / knight theme!
- Hot Chocolate Math: Multiplication & Division
- Plus don’t miss our 3rd Grade Reading List
- find even more printable math worksheets
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, grade 1 worksheets, second grade worksheets and more for K12. Plus see our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Download FREE 3rd Grade Math Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!