Teach kids about parts of speech with this fun printable Solve It Parts of Speech Game! This game includes noun, pronoun, verb, adjective, and adverb. Perfect for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students.
More FREE Grammar Activities we love:
- 22 Grammar Picture Books for Kids
- Marshmallow Incident Noun Verb Activity
- Water Gun Parts of Speech
- Scarecrow Pronoun Game
- Free Noun Verb Food Sorting Activity
- Parts of Speech BINGO
- Going on a Noun Hunt
Solve It Parts of Speech Game
Solve It Parts of Speech Game is a fun way for kids to learn about nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, and adjectives. This free printable language arts game is perfect for 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade.
Noun, Verb, Pronoun, Adverb, and Adjective Game
Solve It! is a fun, easy to play, educational game for 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade students. Students will solve case files by correctly identifying nouns, verbs, pronouns, adjectives, and adverbs.
The FREE Printable Game includes:
- 30” x 8” game board (that is 3 sheets of paper taped together)
- Instructions for printing & playing (including labels for folder storage)
- Briefcases (per student to remind them what each part of speech means)
- Case files (for students to track their case progress)
- 96 Clue cards (parts of speech with answers on back)
- You will need game pieces (marbles, manipulative, etc.)
The game is intended for 1-6 players. This is great for review or fun reinforcement.
Fun Picture Books to Teach Parts of Speech
Solve It! Learn Parts of Speech Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!