Teach kids about parts of speech with this fun, free printable Solve It Parts of Speech Game! This game includes nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs. This grammar game for kids is a great addition to any curriculum with 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students.
Parts of Speech Printable Games
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this clever, low prep parts of speech exercise! Students will become detectives and solve their case to practice parts of speech including nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, and adjectives.
Use this activity as part of any language arts program, literacy center, extra practice, or to learn english grammar with grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students.
Parts of Speech Game
Solve It is a fun, easy to play, educational game for students to practice and review parts of speach. Students go around the printable game board to gather clues, add to their case file, and correctly identifying english parts of speech in this grammar games for kids.
- 30” x 8” game board (that is 3 sheets of paper taped together)
- Instructions for printing & playing (including labels for folder storage)
- Briefcases (per student to remind them what each part of speech means)
- Case files (for students to track their case progress)
- 96 Clue cards (parts of speech with answers on back)
- You will need game pieces (marbles, manipulative, etc.)
The game is intended for 1-6 players. This is great for review or fun reinforcement.
Parts of Speech Books for Kids
Grammar Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun grammer printable games and activities to make learning fun? Try these free resources:
- Solve It! Parts of speech games printable
- Minion Contractions Game
- Fun Pirate Parts of Speech Worksheets
- Marshmallow Incident Noun and Verb Games Printable
- Paint Gun parts of speech game
- Fun and FREE Parts of Speech BINGO
- Scarecrow Printable Pronoun Games
- Free Noun Verb Food Sorting Activity
- Synonym Puzzle Printable Synonyms Activity for Kids
- Dinosaur Bones Punctuation Game
- Free Taboo Grammar Games for kids
- Going on a Noun Hunt – noun scavenger hunt
- Easter Parts of Speech Game
Language Arts Activities for Kids
- Cars Punctuation Games
- Cut and Paste Sentences Worksheets
- Connect 4 Spelling Practice Worksheets – work with any list!
- Free Writing Prompts – LOTS for elementary age students with rules lines, creative prompt calendars, and more!
- Detective Themed Dictionary Skills Worksheets
- Taboo Grammar Games for Kids
- Band Aid Contraction Game
- Minion Contraction Games
- Contraction Bingo Game
- Doctor Contraction Words Game
- Synonym Puzzles for Kids
- Printable Homograph Games
- FREE Animal Antonyms Puzzles
- Contraction Dominoes
- Dinosaur Bones Punctuation Game
- Hershey Kiss Word Family Activities
- Ice Cream Word Endings Game
- Marshmallow Incident’s Noun and Verb Games Printable
- Free Spelling Dictionary
- Or learn about parts of speech with Taboo Grammar Game
- Practice Building Sentences with this Pizza Parlor Activity
- Parts of Speech BINGO – practice with noun, verb, adverb, adjectives, and more!
- Free Reading Log Printables – including Cars, Frozen, summer, and so many more!
- S’more Complete Sentences Game
- Solve it! Parts of Speech Games Printable
- Pizza Parlor Sentence Building Games
- Free Book Report Template
Educational Activities for Kids
- Printable Free Animal Report Template
- Colorful Capillary action science experiment (also known as walking water)
- 24 Epic Solar system science projects to try this week
- Learn about weather as you find how to make a weather vane
- Amazing POP rocks science experiment is one of our all-time favorite science experiments we like to do during the summer are
- Stunning Chromatography Flowers are so pretty you’ll forget it was as science project!
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – super easy and SO cool!
- Pipe Cleaner Constellation Activity (As seen on Good Housekeeping!)
- Amazing, Heat Sensitive, Color Changing Slime
- Beautiful Flower Suncatcher Craft
- Life-Size Human Body Project with free printables!
- 100 Amazing Food Experiments for Kids
Learn Parts of Speech Game
By using materials from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Leave a Reply