Teach kids about parts of speech with this fun, free printable Solve It Parts of Speech Game! This game includes nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs. This grammar game for kids is a great addition to any curriculum with 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students.
Parts of Speech Printable Games
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this clever, low prep parts of speech exercise! Students will become detectives and solve their case to practice parts of speech including nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, and adjectives.
Use this activity as part of any language arts program, literacy center, extra practice, or to learn english grammar with grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students.
Parts of Speech Game
Solve It is a fun, easy to play, educational game for students to practice and review parts of speach. Students go around the printable game board to gather clues, add to their case file, and correctly identifying english parts of speech in this grammar games for kids.
- 30” x 8” game board (that is 3 sheets of paper taped together)
- Instructions for printing & playing (including labels for folder storage)
- Briefcases (per student to remind them what each part of speech means)
- Case files (for students to track their case progress)
- 96 Clue cards (parts of speech with answers on back)
- You will need game pieces (marbles, manipulative, etc.)
The game is intended for 1-6 players. This is great for review or fun reinforcement.
Parts of Speech Books for Kids
Grammar Parts of Speech
Looking for more nouns and verbs games and ways to review parts of speech in english language? You will love these free printable resources and ideas:
- 22 Grammar Picture Books for Kids
- Marshmallow Incident Noun Verb Activity
- Water Gun Parts of Speech
- Scarecrow Pronoun Game
- Free Noun and Verb Game – Food Sorting
- Parts of Speech BINGO
- Going on a Noun Hunt
- Taboo Grammar Game
- Common and Proper Noun Sorting
- Easter Parts of Speech Game
- Parts of Speech Printable Game Sorting Valentines Day Mail
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE 4th grade worksheets, pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, grade 1 worksheets, second grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, and more for K12. Plus see our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Learn Parts of Speech Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!