Here is a fun language arts activity for kids! Kindergarten, 1st graders, and 2nd graders will love practicing word endings s, ed, ing, and er.
More Language Arts Activities
- Punctuation Car File Folder Game
- Dinosaur Bones Punctuation Game
- Noun / Verb Food Sort
- Smore Sentence Game
- Marshmallow Incident’s Noun – Verb Sort
- 1st Grade Spelling Words – WORD SEARCHES
- 1st Grade Book Report
- Super Hero Readers
Word Endings Ice Cream Shop
I love making learning fun for my kids! Here is a really fun, hands on, and easy way for kids to practice word endings s, ing, er, and ed. This activity is a lot of fun for Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade kids. My daughter loved the ice cream theme. She was actually asking to do her language arts activity.
Print, laminate (for durability), and cut apart the colored sheets. These can be used and re-used as many time and with as many students as you need.
- 29 words covering word endings: s, ing, er, and ed (includes blank cone for adding more words as needed)
- Includes self- checking answer key
- Includes folder label with directions and ice cream scoops with word endings phonics rules
Then print off black and white sheets for kids to write down the words with the correct word endings.
- 4 pages of word endings worksheets covering all 29 words
- Blank worksheet to add words as needed
- Answer key
Download Word Endings Ice Cream Shop
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!